Your Prayer is Releasing God’s Power! (Prophetic Insight)

I believe there are many reading this, who feel as though you have come up against a wall.
And perhaps you can identify with this today:

• Something has been hindering your progress, or that of an issue, person or group you care deeply about

Hear your Father say, “I am turning frustration into faith!”
I am empowering you to pray like never before.

Angels are Waiting to be Employed

This reminds me of a prophetic dream in which I saw two angels, lounging against a wall.
Their arms were folded and they were leaning against the wall in such a way that suggested they were bored, and had nothing to do!

In that moment, I was asleep, but the Holy Spirit was using a dream to open my eyes.

• The reason the angels were “unemployed” was that they were waiting for God to give them a command
  • And my Father was waiting for me to pray, before He would issue that command

A Switch is Taking Place!

“This, then, is how you should pray: “Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be your name” (Matt 6:9, NIV)

“Our Father!”
“My Father!”
Jesus teaches us to begin our prayer by addressing our Father.

And then—before we go into our personal needs or requests—to pray, “Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” (Matt 6:9, NIV)

It is an expression of our heartfelt desire, but more than that: it is a proclamation.
A declaration.

See it right now— a switch is taking place!

That issue you are praying about, is no longer earth-bound.
God’s Kingdom is located there.

Active there.
At work there.

Prayer Precedes Power!

The manifestation of God’s Kingdom is power!

The Apostle Paul said this:
“For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.” (1 Cor 4:20, KJVS)

Your prayer is more than words—it is God’s power being released, as you partner with Him.

See by faith, God’s Kingdom at work in your situation as you pray.

And where God’s Kingdom is at work, His power is being released.

That Wall is Coming Down

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” (Matt 19:26)

And I believe that is His word to us today.
See the switch.

You are declaring God’s Kingdom, His rulership, over that circumstance. Over your life. Over that person. That ministry. That location.

It’s Not out of Reach!

See Jesus, loaves and fishes in hand, looking up, simply giving thanks to His Father (Luke 9:6).

• Power-releasing prayer is not out of your reach
  • The prayer Jesus demonstrates is uncomplicated

Before He raises Lazarus from the dead, Jesus looks up, and prays:
“Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.” (John 11:41-42, NIV)

Then, Jesus calls in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!”

Something has Shifted

This is for you! This is your inheritance and the legacy you pass on: Be assured that as you pray in Jesus’ Name, something has shifted.
God’s power is being released. The Holy Spirit is moving.
Angels are at work.
And that wall is about to come down.

Let’s pray together now:

“Our Father, dwelling in the heavenly realms, may the glory of your name be the center on which our lives turn. Manifest your kingdom realm, and cause your every purpose to be fulfilled on earth, just as it is fulfilled in heaven.” (Matt 6:9-10, TPT)

Related Posts:

Intimacy and Prayer Precedes God’s Power – Learn about how praying and releasing God’s power work together, with inspiring examples from Scripture.

Prophetic Dream: Angels are Waiting at Your Wall

Prophetic School: Grow in Visions, Prophecy and More

• Could you benefit from teaching and practical steps to help you grow in prophecy?

The best mentoring and teaching I can give you is now rolled into this one place, on the Enliven School of Prophecy and Discernment.

I am making a discount of 20% available until the end of October (single time payment only)

Classes include: How to hear God’s voice , How to Begin and Grow in Prophecy, The Seer Gift: How to Grow in Pictures and Visions, Prophetic Discernment, Discernment and Prophetic Warnings and the Prophetic Guidance Master Class.

You can view and sign up to my self-paced video lecture series in the Enliven Prophetic School here. Choose between a small monthly subscription, or a one-off payment with no expiry date.

Enliven Blog is Taking a Short Break

I’m going to be posting less frequently over the next few weeks, due to a busy schedule. This includes my son’s wedding, which is taking place overseas!
Please pray for us during this wonderful, and busy time, and thank you for being a part of Enliven Blog’s journey.

The website and email list hosting is costing us more than ever. So, if you’ve been fed by Enliven Blog, I invite you to help us by making a donation. You can also choose to partner monthly with us!

You can find our donation page here.

© 2019 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

45 thoughts on “Your Prayer is Releasing God’s Power! (Prophetic Insight)

1. Zoleka

Amen and Amen! Thank you Helen, most awesome prayer that causes our heavenly Father to release His power upon us and the immovable to shift.

1. Gomez Okpala

Hello Hellen,
        Thank you so much for your awesomely inspiring messages. This one on the TWO angels ministered directly to me because of an experience I had some 4 years ago. Having gone lukewarm for a while from my regular 5am praise, worship and prayers, one morning at about the same time I was caught up in a vision where it appeared as if the roof over my bed was opened and I could see the early morning skies. Suddenly TWO points of bright light appeared in the sky and gradually came down towards me. As I looked they took on angelic form like men glowing and hovered over my roof and one said to my hearing; “we have not been hearing your prayers again, why? Every morning on our way back to heaven from earthly assignments, we have always collected your prayers and taken them to heaven. Do not relent, for we deliver your prayers and praise to God and your answers shall come shortly”. Then I suddenly woke up fully, jumped up and since then have never been the same again!

May this my testimony encourage others in the 100% fact that truly, ANGELS ARE AT WORK TO FULFIL THE WORD to the faithful and righteous.

Thanks a million Helen. Keep it up!

Be blessed.
        Gomez

That is such an extraordinary testimony, Gomez!
          Yes, we see angels at work in answer to prayer throughout the Bible, and as the angel said to Daniel, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.” (Dan 10:12)

2. vasso kaladjian

WOWWWW !!!!!! its sooo amazing SISTER HELEN,THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR EVERY PROHPETIC PRAYERS & REVELATION FROM THE THRONE ROOM OF GOD,IM SOOO BLESSED TO BE ON UR WEBSITE,I ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU AND EVERYTIME YOU SEND PRPHETIC REVELATIONS THATS WHERE IT TOUCHES ME.
        I WANT TO SHARE THE SAME THING ,BACK IN MARCH ,I HAD ADREAM A HUGE TALL ANGEL APPEARED IN MY DREAM,THE SAME THING HE WAS STANDING AS I WALKING TOWARDS HIM ,HE WAS IN BLACK &WHITE ,THE CLOSER I GET HE BECAME MULTICOLORED,HE WAS JUST STANDING & WAITING FOR ME ,YESSS INDEED HES WAITING FOR US TO PRAY & DECLARE THE WORD OF GOD.
        THANK YOU SISTER ,MAY GOD USE YOU SUPERNATURALLY IN JESUS MIGHTY GLORIOUS NAME,AMENNNN

1. Rosanne Bocas

Could you pray for my increase in this season for I believed that I deserve it and the enemies in my organization is blocking it and I decree and declare my time is now. There is a lot of jealousy and envy in my work place and I have been battling with this for a while.

2. Testimony

I choose to hear my Father say, “I am turning frustration into faith! I am empowering you to pray like never before.”
    Helen, this is so timely. God led me to pray over a matter and I felt like nothing is really changing but I am encouraged to pray more because angels are at work. My situation might seem to be out of hand but God is in control. There is hope for a tree even if it’s cut down. It will sprout again.
    May your son’s wedding be a great success. May they be pacesetters to show that marriage in God works.
    Safe travels.
    Much love mum Helen Calder.

Thank you Testimony! And I pray in agreement with you right now. Holy Spirit is at work beyond what is seen (Gen 1:2)

3. Thandeka

Wow what a Confirmation. Praise the Lord! as I’m fasting and praying for my breakthrough breaking the chains of poverty, setback, stagnation in my life Haven’t been employed for a year and a thought came in my mind that I should check my emails and boom I get this prophetic word. I’m in tears as I’m typing! Thank you helen. Please come in agreement with my in my petition against devil to release my things in the mighty powerful name of Jesus Christ. I need change! And his power is being released walls are falling in Jesus name

Thandeka, yes I’m agreeing with you right now, seeing those walls coming down and you are rich in His Word and that Word is bearing the fruit of faith. Father, more in Jesus’ Name

4. Karyn Moore

Yes. There’s a demonic spirit lurking around for years now and its using a group of those I work with against me. Please pray for me and them. I know the kingdom of God is at hand and this thing wants to stop me.

5. Wanda

God bless you. Thank God for this encouraging word. I can feel my faith growing no matter what come against me. All things are possible with God.

Yes, all things are possible! I have come to realize that God’s Word feeds my faith like nothing else can. <3

6. MARTINS

Helen,
    How come you understand everything, you write as if we are living under the same roof, kneeling down on the same prayer altar. Every pronouncement on this post fits me. My prayer patterns changed suddenly, His kingdom fills heart, prayers for the enormous works of his Apostles prophets,teachers evangelist, pastors engages my hear (It has never been like this) I delight suddenly the joy of the expansion of His kingdom, His church fill me to the brim.
    Helen, my personal problems now look unbelievably insignificant for this joy.
    Your Spirit saw me, I am happy. Pray for me please to continue like this for ever. In His presence truly the is FULLNESS OF JOY.
    Thanks Helen.

7. Godfrey

Thank you Helen for the prophetic word. What a timing. I believe the word was for me and I receive it in Jesus name. My battle is over and I declare my victory is now. Thank you Father for reminding us to believe as we pray, thus receiving that which we pray for. No more crying but faith declarations. Amen and amen.

8. Patrick

I literally started praying at my church on my way to work every morning the last few weeks; the prayers you spoke of have been my prayers. I have been praying a long time for my friend Vera to return to the LORD, and felt the wall you speak of. It appears nothing is changing, but I know GOD is still at work. This is a great encouragement to me I am praying the right things, and I am going to see Him move on her behalf. Thank you.

9. suzanne

This word is right on time Helen, yes the wall needs to come down , my finances are stretched to max as I was in a car accident ,lawyers and insurances negotiating on my behalf for financial restoration and physical healing for my son James and myself ,since july2017 . There seems to be a wall definitely blocking the outcome for both of us .
    God is faithful and has always been ,but this has caused frustration for James and myself as there seems to be confusion, delays ,… Please be in agreement with us that the wall is coming down and God will be glorified in all of this . I bless you Helen and your ministry in Jesus’s name , Please pray for Canada to remain a christian country as I am praying for the states also .
    God’s hand is upon you and all that you put your hands to may turn to gold !

Suzanne

10. Martha

Thanks so much servant of God,for that prophetic word.that prayer will release God’s powe.for sure I have been challenged.
    Angels are not working,why???coz they have not been commanded,why are they not commanded,coz I have not prayed.this is a mystery,we keep on blaming God,for our fault,may God forgive us,we repent.i need your prayers,I have not been fully in prayers in recent time.
    Thanks.

1. David joyce

god bless helen.yes i find a wall around me and my family.that is falling right now .i need your prayer helen.i love the lord.but i know the enemy is attacking me and my familly.please pray for us hod will keep moving in us.and our faith will get stronger every day.please pray for my daughter.and my wife god will give them peace.god bless

11. Cynthia

Thanks so much Hellen, may God bless you abundantly. Am so much blessed with this teaching , encouragement. I feel strong, I believe my faith is going to grow and get reinforced . Am really yearning to get to understand God better and to understand the gift of prophesy which I was told by two people (a prophet and a prophetess) .I’ve not yet got to understand prophesy , how it works and how it is generally. My prayer request is that I may get a deeper understanding about it . Another one is a prayer request for financial breakthrough /academic assistance so that I may continue and complete my college course in Kenya which has been unsteady due to financial problems. Your teaching has truly blessed me . Thanks once again , more grace in doing God’s work.

12. Elizabeth

Thank you my Sister dearest for your prophecy. It is 11 pm Canada time today I shed many tears so disappointed. I am standing for my marriage for couple of years this has effected my health, yesterday I went for the 2nd MRI of my head. The condo was split the Lawyer made a mistake he refused to acknowledge his error hung up on me. Who is there for me beside my Jesus. When I pray I ask the Lord “is it just words do you hear my prayers”. I receive the prophecy in Jesus Name the walls are coming down Lord is restoring everything that was stolen. You are so precious to the Lord to bless you with a special gift. God bless

13. Idara

I love this. I’m actually going through a state of frustration in my life due to life hurdles. It’s been hard even praying to God…all i do is think and worry. My prophetic gift has been confirmed by different prophets but I’ve not been able to start seeing.

14. Erastus Rajab kahindi

Thanks for your prophetic word you’ve really touched my heart ipray financial breakthrough for your son’s wedding pray for my also that I may have money to build a house for my family be blessed

15. Shaila Jo

Thank you Helen. I always had been reading your blog but today I have a little courage to write.
    Today I met my girlfriend’s male friend who has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and prayed for him. Actually before I saw him I had been praying for him. I was concerned what if I pray for healing he doesn’t get better. I decided to forget about it and prayed for him laying hands onto him.
    After that moment, I realised praying for the sick is not signs and wonders but also it is act of God’s love. By prayer, people will encounter God’s presence and how much he loves and care for them.
    As Jesus said with only a mustard seed of faith we can move a mountain. I want to continue pressing onto Jesus for healing.
    Your message is good encouragement for me to pray even though I can’t see instant result.

16. Langton

Amen powerful, the word came just on time as I’m facing challenges and I believe the the is now the walls are falling. I declare and decree a progressive wedding, everything shall be in shape, a well blessed wedding.

17. Heather Butler

Dear Helen, thank you for this word, it was so on time and the power of it has changed many things… I saw myself within the word and the situations Ive been in for a little while. It was the end of a season and the thought of laying things down that I loved so much was daunting, but when the Lord asks you to let go and trust in Him where else is there to go but into His will… I felt as if I had made a mistake, I wanted the change now, but now became 6 months of change to bring me to a place of releasing those things glady, and waiting for the new season to begin… ALL I could see for those months was what looked like dead wood, there was no growth in my life not that I could see, but on the inside things were beginning to change, and I began to welcome this season as a time to rest, after years of being so busy Id forgotten how to take time for myself, to simply sit and not speak but allow the Holy Spirit to work within me, to bring those new shoots as he watered me with the word, and with His love and truths… The Lords prayer is so precious, Id brought out many facets of it during the groups I had taken in the past, and then lost sight of it…. how wonderful to take a look at it again and see the fullness of it once more, every facet of it is precious, powerful and holds keys that unlock many doors… I have been praying this last week or so very differently, something has changed as I am beginning to recognise the inner workings of the Holy Spirit to lead and guide me into His ways and not my own… strike the ground with the rod of your mouth, is a scripture that I was given years ago, I was reminded of it again this week… its the power of God in us as we release the truth of His word in prayer, as we slam into the ground those words of truth that the enemy cannot uproot, that dig themselves into the soil of the truth as we pray according to scripture… I have so many more paintings to paint.. I feel alive again… so thank you so much Helen, the prophetic art is so vibrant and very different to anything Ive done before,…… with blessings to you Heather Wales UK

18. Angel Chi

Thanks so much Hellen, may God bless you abundantly. Am so much blessed with this encouragement. I feel strong, I believe my faith is going to make me grow like you and for God to turn things around for good for me .

19. Isoa Rokomatu

Praise God
    Thanks for the prophetic words and wisdom as it really touches my heart. I believe that God will continue to work in mysterious ways and He will release His power and blessings to me and my family. I’m impressed and thank you for praying for me and family. Please continue to pray for me and family as we have our needs to be met. We have been praying for a property and we believe that God will soon provide one for us.
    Amen

20. Nancy

A few days ago I laid down to sleep and within a short time of dosing off I felt a distinct thump on my lower middle forehead approve my eyes which woke me. I thought wow that’s almost as if a huge drip of water came from the ceiling.
    What does this mean, what force could it be from.
    Next night I wake from a mystical dream, I am in a bedroom that’s mine with a medival sort of setting and a view of a lovely sunny field of hills and valleys. I turn toward the bed and standing is a msn dressed in a monks attire. I asked whi are you and what is your name? Why are you here. He said I am your angel Bruce and I am here for you, what ever you need. I said I’m in grueling pain, just a mess of misery. He said lay down in your bed and let me hold you. Now I thought oh gosh here we go another man looking for an opportunity of me while I’m down on my luck. So we joined on the light heathery like green sheets so amazingly soft & Bruce held me and came in closer, nothing in his behavior was inappropriate. I allowed him to come in closer till the embrace felt as floating in a unity, there was only spirit no form of weight or indifference between us. There I laid for a bit, then a sudden gust of an urge moved me up and out. I was in this craze of thirst to pray to God, I walk over to a huge gorgeous round mirror leaning on the floor, I kneeling and with great humility and with forms of many emotional releases I prayed with an extreme fervalent heart. I opened my eyes to see the energy and rays of God and skies of blue clouds of white, brightest light of gold. His voice came through like a musical symphony, yet there were no words the experience was a knowing. Seeing in the mirror was a feeling a fleeting energies…basting in love. My heart still surges with warmth.