Prophetic Dream: Angels are Waiting at Your Wall

A few days ago, I had a dream in which I was looking at a long wall. And in front of that wall, I saw two angels. They were leaning against it, lounging with arms crossed—a pose that clearly indicated they had nothing to do!

I knew that I was responsible for their employment, and that the unoccupied space by the wall was available for more angels to join them.

I believe God is speaking to many people at this time, that angels are waiting at your wall!

Take heart, for that situation you are facing is about to become a miracle zone.

God has Appointed You to a Wall

‘Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.’ (Isaiah 58:12, NIV)

A wall can represent an obstacle. But as I prayed about the dream, I was drawn to the story of Nehemiah. He wept when he heard the walls of Jerusalem were broken down, and the city’s gates burned with fire.

Nehemiah prayed, he interceded. And then, he realized God had appointed him to go and help rebuild that wall himself.

Like Nehemiah, God has appointed you to a wall.

• Your ‘wall’ could be your family
  • It may be your job
  • It could be an entrustment from the Lord; a calling
  • Perhaps your wall is your community
  • It could be a prayer mandate for a person, souls or a nation

Your ‘wall’ is an assignment God has given you. An influence that is uniquely yours—something He has given you to protect, watch over and build.

It is your Father’s promise to you.

Angels at Your Wall: It’s Time to Show Up

The walls of an ancient city were where watchmen stood guard.

Hear your Father say, ‘Don’t stop asking, seeking, and knocking. Don’t stop calling on Me.’

‘Don’t rest, when it comes to prayer’ (Luke 11:9, 18:7).

‘I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the Lord, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.’ (Isaiah 62:6,7 NIV)

Others may be lukewarm, but you are fanning the flames.

Because passion is burning on the inside of you. And you are being fueled, not by your own strength and energy, but by the fire of the Holy Spirit.

‘Father, This is How I Feel’

This is not about trying to be someone you’re not. It’s about showing up as you are—pulling your head out of distractions and being honest before God.

Reminding Him of His promises.

Showing up starts with raw honesty.
‘Father, this is what you said. This is how things are. This is how I feel.’
‘This is what you said. This is how things are. This is how I feel.’

Gradually, there comes a shift in your prayers.
‘This is what you said. And this is how it is going to be. And I command every power of darkness to release the destiny of this wall in Jesus name. I speak life. I say, let that promise spring forth, in Jesus name!’

Earth-shifting, obstacle-busting, angel-employing prayer starts with simply showing up.

Angels at Your Wall: It’s Time to Step Up

In Nehemiah chapter 3, we read of leaders and families who gathered and worked side by side to rebuild Jerusalem’s walls and hang its gates.

It is an unlikely hall of fame, this list of leaders, business-people, villagers and families.

Together, they restored the city walls, overcame the plots of the enemy and brought dignity back to the city (see Nehemiah chapter 3).

Many of these were little people in the world’s eyes, yet they were named in Scripture, as having accomplished an amazing work.

• There is the leader who repaired a section with the help of his daughters
    • The residents of a small town 10 miles west of Jerusalem called Zanoah
    • District leaders
    • Spiritual leaders (priests)
    • Business people—a goldsmith, a perfume maker
    • Those who made repairs directly in front of their home

Today, know you are significant. Your family, work, ministry and locality is significant.

It’s time to take a stand at your wall, for no one can take your place.

Angels are waiting at your wall!

Angels at Your Wall: It’s Time to Rise Up

As you rise, take your place and pray, a shift is taking place. You have moved into the miracle zone.

Much of the time you will not know how your Father does His will—for there is seamlessness in the workings of the Kingdom of God.

He answers your prayer through the influence of the Holy Spirit upon people’s hearts, and through sending angels about His work.

But you and others will clearly see the hand of God moving.

And glory will be given, not a human instrument, or an angelic instrument—but all glory will go to Jesus.

For you have stepped into your Divine appointment.

Prayer Warriors! The School of Intimacy and Prayer is Open

When I began to experience a significant anointing of the Holy Spirit for prayer 20 years ago, I did not know how to navigate many of the encounters with God I was having.

I saw miracles and breakthrough in answer to prayer, but I also made mistakes, and had a lot of growth pain as a prophetic intercessor.

Since then I have been a prayer leader, have been a minister on a prophetic team, and by God’s grace have developed in ministry as a prophetic writer and teacher.

Now I’m passionate about helping others on the same journey I’ve been on. And this week, a long-held dream has come to reality.

I’ve just launched the Enliven School of Intimacy and Prayer with the first series of topics, and I extend you a warm welcome to join me!

Currently on the Prayer School are self-paced video lessons on:

• Intimacy with the Holy Spirit
  • Introducing Prophetic Prayer
  • Praying the Mysteries of Heaven
  • The Gift and Ministry of Prophetic Intercession
  • Angels and Encounters (started)

Also included are bonus e-Books and downloadable PDFs and worksheets.

Over the next few weeks I will be adding more lessons on: intimacy with the Holy Spirit, the prayer of travail, angelic intervention, the power (and how to’s) of weighing up encounters and prophetic insights received in prayer.

You can find out more or enroll in the School of Intimacy and Prayer here. Alternatively, you can view all online courses here.

What is the wall that God is speaking to you about through this post? Share it with us in the blog comments section below so we can agree with you in prayer, or on Facebook or Instagram.

© 2018 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

77 thoughts on “Prophetic Dream: Angels are Waiting at Your Wall

1. Milton Njole

My name is Pastor Milton Njole.I am in Zimbabwe, i have been in ministry for1yr8mths now have a congtegation of about 120 members every Sunday and still growing

Want to thank you very much have been prayin and seeking a word from God concerning my life and ministry and when i came across you e mail it spoke directly to my situation

Hi Pastor Milton, greetings from Australia! I’m glad the blog post has resonated with you and am praying for you and your ministry right now.

2. Robyn Carey

I have stage 5 kidney disease and have recently found out that I have breast cancer. Your prophetic message has reminded me that the Lord has a purpose for everything and that I must call on him and depend on my angel to get me through. Please pray for healing for me and particularly for my legs which hurt because of my parathyroid gland chewing up the bones.

Hi Robyn, I’m so sorry to hear of the health issues you’re facing- I’m praying for you right now, for strength and healing, also for the pain to be released from your legs

3. Ruth Nyandoro

Word in Season. Been feeling a call to be set apart and to actually rise up now and build myself in prayer, whilst most of the people are taking a general break in all aspects of life as we get near to the year end. A friend of mine even told me she was sensing that something unexpected was about to go down – thanks a lot and God Bless you.

That’s true that many people start to unwind this time of year, Ruth especially in Australia where we’re heading into Summer! But I love how the Lord doesn’t stop moving, in fact He says He crowns the year with His bounty. (Psalm 65:11) I say amen to that for you!

4. Ruth Nyandoro

My wall for the season is my current job – I need to move forward to the next level in my career and education and would ask God to release resources for me to progress to the dream He gave me. I am also a stone sculptor and would like to see a break in that area. thank you Helen and Team. Blessings

5. Patrick

Wow, thank you. I have been feeling like I have been at a wall for some time, as I have been interceding for a friend of mine and praying for her to return to the Lord. It almost appears as if worse is happening, but I know we do not walk by sight. This, again, encourages me to stay steadfast in prayer and believe that there is going to be deliverance and restoration.

Hi Patrick, I’m agreeing with you in prayer right now for deliverance and restoration for your friend.
      I pray Isaiah 61:7 for her…double portion

6. Antanina

Good morning, Helen. I was encouraged by your message. The following excerpt really resonated with me: “What does it mean to cry out to your Father day and night? It means that when people all around you are resting, you are wrestling.” There are times when we do have to wrestle in prayer. We have to battle the dictates of our flesh when we don’t want to get up in the morning. However, the Lord brought to my spirit Ecclesiastes 11:6 simply paraphrased—-sow in the morning and in the evening, for you know not which time God will bless. Of course I was motivated to get up then! Sowing seeds of intercession, worship, & thanksgiving could be just the thing that employs, or deploys our angels for that much needed shift that we are awaiting. I am extremely encouraged by your faith building post; it IS the Word of the Lord. May God continue to bless you, keep you and prosper you as you move forward by His direction.

I love that from Ecclesiastes Antanina, thank you and yes, yes and yes!
      I’m definitely going to come back and meditate on that myself.

Now I’m going to sign off for a bit because it’s late here in Australia. goodnight all 🙂

7. Hilda

Greetings Helen.THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ANOTHER PROPHETIC MESSAGE.I BELIEVE YOU ARE TALKING TO ME.I KNOW I HAVE A DIVINE APPOINTMENT THAT I HAVE TO FULFILL.IT HAS BEEN PROPHESIED TO ME ABOUT IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.YOU REALLY ARE A WOMAN OF GOD.MAY GOD CONTINUE TO RICHLY BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.THANK YOU.

8. Deirdre Mcmullan

I just wanted to encourage you . I enrolled on the prophetic course and working my way through it and it is so helpful..simple and clear truths and wisdom to steward the gift..
    Thankyou for saying yes to your calling and giftings so that you can bless and encourage the body in their calling and giftings..
    The wall blog really spoke to me as the Holy Spirit has been speaking to me about encountering angels , being aware of their presence, about miracles and pursuing prayer for my nation and starting to pray prophetic prayers over my nation and interceding and calling out God’s heart and plan for it..
    I live in northern ireland ..and our nation north and south has a beautiful heritage of the gospel and sending the gospel into all the earth..I pray that the gospel will come alive like never before in our nation again and I believe it will happen and the glory of the knowledge of God will cover this land once again..revive the church..dry and dead bones of dreams and visions and prayers of the saints that went before us hear the word of God and rise again in power and authority..rise and take your place..in Jesus name..amen
    Can I ask that you unite your prayers with mine and other people in my nation praying similar prayers and declare and decree that my beautiful nation will return to it’s first love again..
    Thankyou helen

the prophetic gift

Hi Deirdre, thank you and such a special message, we agree with you concerning Ireland, and we say Ireland, from the ends of the earth we thank you for your heritage and your influence, yes may glory cover the land North and South and may Ireland be known once more as a birthplace of Christian mission and influence and even a prophetic sound being released to touch the whole earth. May Ireland turn, return and be revived in first love for Jesus…amen and amen.

I’m glad you’ve found the prophetic school helpful! It’s wonderful to ‘meet’ you Deirdre! 🙂

9. Uduak

God bless u ma for this message. Yesterday as i was reading Rev.4&5. I just got this understanding that there are thousands of angels and it seems someone was telling me to start walking with them.

When i met God newly, i used to pray for people and they fall under anointing but i can no longer experience that. Although when i pray now for people they receive their answers but no more manifestation of power.

I keep having this strong desire to continue flowing in that tangible manifestation of anointing but its not coming again. This is really weakening me to pray for people because when they manifest as i pray for them it gives me the confidence that God is present.

Pls how can i start manifesting the flow of the anointing again?

Thanks and remain blessed.

10. Rebecca Ditsele

Good day Hellen , I thank you for your obedience to the work of God . May God richly bless you for what you are doing . I have been a business woman and a financial pillar in the house of the Lord for many years until in 2013 , the enemy struck the mines where my business was centered with strikes and my business was heavily affected . I then bought a fast food franchise to sustain my business , this too collapsed . Poverty haunted me day and night , my ministry of being a financial pillar in the house of the Lord also collapsed . With this ministry I knew that I had a deine appointment from God but now I cannot do anything without finances . Poverty is my wall , I have been praying since the collapse of my business until now . Woman of God , I really need Devine intervention from God . This word of prophecy is giving me strength to pray more . Hellen please help me .

Hi Rebecca, I’m sorry to hear of the trials you’ve been through, am praying for you right now for gifts of faith and revelation to propel you to your new season, to burst forth, not from circumstances, but from within you first…and from that a shift to take place. He loves you
      Isaiah 35

1. Rebecca Ditsele

Hi Hellen

Thank you for your response I already feel blessed to know that you are praying for me . God richly bless you .

2. Rebecca Ditsele

You know God knows how to speak to His children through His servants the prophets . God bless you Hellen and thank you for Isaiah 35 . Your prayers caused a shift in my life , I feel it now and then when I read this scripture , it goes straight to the core of my struggles and I feel this huge intense peace as if the Father is here speaking to me . I am writing this , Helen , to let you know that I am also praying for you , the intensity of this scripture in my heart instructs me to say to the Father , whatever you said when you were praying for me ,may that be your portion also in name of Jesus Christmas of Nazareth .

May God richly bless and elevate you , may He intensify your ministry and expand your coast in Jesus name .

11. Faith

Good day Helen
    My name is Faith
    Thank you for the prohet word.
    I am praying for a job, I was retrenced April 2017 till now I didn’t find one.
    And I am also praying for healing i have skin infection for over 4 months and doctors assume it’s Psoriasis. Please help me pray I am desperately need job and healing thank you

Hi Faith, am agreeing with you in prayer right now for your new job to be revealed, and also for the healing of your skin, and any key insights that are needed to bring the answers, in Jesus’ Name

12. Rayshawn

I have been in battle about my career for years. When I take two steps forward, then next thing I know, I am 3 steps backwards. I come come against the backwards spirit. I allowed fear to enter in repeatedly and so, would return to a field that I no longer felt an anointing on. This time, I am staying the course and waiting for the Lord and the Holy Spirit to give me continual direction. The enemy, once again, is snarling and clawing, and I richocheting hismplans against me back to his camp. I need prayer to not fall into self-pity and uncertainty anymore. I must press forward and overcome and walk in the land of prosperity and not poverty. I have too much work to do for the kingdom and income is needed. I know God doesn’t want us to have to be focused on where money will come from to manage daily life let alone Kingdom work. I speak harvest season, breakthrough season Nd a Joseph anointing as sitting at the table and leading with angels and archangels warring on my behalf for this breakthrough after decades of wavering.

Hi Rayshawn, our God is a redeemer, and I pray you are fully released and unleashed to enter all He has for you, we declare no more being held back, no more fear in Jesus’ Name! May His designated pathways open up for you.

13. daniel

just the right prayers i needed with what am going through at the moment .,.,., you would permit me to say this helen , you are truly a channel of blessings .,., keep it coming and don’t hold backs with your prayers and visions to us .,., the lord is your strength .

14. Jolyn (Marion, IN)

Within the last week it was brought to my attention that angels are real. I knew they were biblicaly “real” but didn’t give them much thought. Last week I heard the pastors wife would find feathers in times that she had desperately called on the Lord and she kept them in a baggie. I asked her to bring them to church for me, my brother, and sister-in-law to see. As I held that little baggie of feathers I was moved to tears. Nothing was more real! Then I found 3 feathers in my home the next day. Then my sister-in-law was in a car accident and my brother saw a vision of a hand protecting her head from the impact when she hit the windshield. She said after the accident ” I bet there will be a feather in my jeep when we get it from impound”. The next morning there was a feather placed on the top of her black cook top stove in her kitchen! Then her daughter found two feathers in my home last night. I have looked up scripture about angels and went to bed last night super exited at this new-found amazing gift God has given us…ANGELS! Then I open this blog and it is about angels at a wall. I totally believe that God has placed them here to partner with us to get His work done. I will be calling on this angel army to help enact God’s will on earth. This may seem over the top loony to some, but could not be more exciting and amazing to us! CELEBRATING JESUS for always knowing what we need! Thank you for sharing (confirming)! Hoping you find a feather today 🙂

1. Josefina Romero

Hi John,
      This is clearly amazing and awesome! Several years ago I had a vision of Michael the archangel actually hurling his flaming sword at a sudden figure of darkids smoky,cloudy presence while she was having seizures.When the sword made contact the demonic presence just dissipated and my daughter fell back ,stop convulsions and fell asleep.Interestingly I lacked knowledge about the feathers but the presence of angels is heavenly and really soothing,ifor that’s the approplate word to use.Thanks for your sharing.

Hi Jolyn, thank you for your story, very faith-uplifting! I say ‘amen’ I was just commenting in my Prayer School that with the rising prayer movement in the earth there is going to be greater awareness of the angelic than ever before.

15. ANIAGWU INNOCENT IFECHUKWU

Greetings to you all!
    Thanks for your prophetic word.
    What you said is true and the Time you send me the email is when I was waiting on the to discuss with me.
    I really appreciated it.
    I want to join your online study of prophecy but I don’t know how to join it.

16. Felice

Hello I’m Felice and I love your blog. Seven years ago I was lifted up, in waking hours into the Divine
    Energy of The Holy Spirit.
    It was so blissful, loving and powerful I have no words to describe it. I was given information and was given so many incredible experiences that I became a seeker of The Truth.
    I have shared with many others that there is, without doubt, God. I continue to share as I travel
    the journey, showing up with honesty and integrity as I am guided on my Divine purpose. My path
    is not without difficulty but the Sacred Energy that I received in my Encounter was the catalyst and
    is the power that keeps me going forward. I am a healer. a vessel for Divine Energy.
    I thank you for sharing your God given wisdom.

17. Meredith Yates

What a wonderful article, Helen. it has confirmed what our Lord has been chatting with me about for the past few weeks and now I understand more fully what He is saying and why He is saying it! Thank you. Bless you in all your endeavours and be encouraged that your gift of writing is encouraging so many others!

Thank you Meredith! I love it that He uses each other of us, to continue and broaden His conversations

18. Rosemary

Praise God Helen great message.My wall is my current job I have been stacked I feel there is no growth in my career.We were told that our job isn’t certain next year but I still believe God has better plans for me that is just a jezebelic message.Then our management has been under biase managers we have been trusting God for an Ehud according to Judges 3:14-16.Also keep in prayers due to my health I have been having chest pains but when I went to hospital nothing was diagonised I’m confused what’s happening.

Hi Rosemary, that’s very stressful with the job situation, I’m praying you are filled with His Peace (John 14:27) and that the physical pains will disappear and for new work opportunities to sort out for you

19. Tesia Watkins

I pray the lord reveals to you as I am speaking according to his desire to do so. Bless you, this has blessed me and given instruction very well. I had a dream The lord said to me you are a gatekeeper, I saw my gate broken somehow. and i cried on the inside I saw me inflamed as well, fire cover on and around me, I had this dream about two weeks ago and haven’t had not fully come into the revelation. Of what my gate is or what my action to take is and On last night the lord was ministering to me about truth. I’ve been having a battle of talking straight meaning the alignment of my words to my heart mind and facts. I’d battle to align then start over because of respect of person. I am not a liar, however, a few things, i’m not completely aware of (some i am) has caused my to detach from my words. And there’s space between my heart and my tongue to make the connection but i sort to get to precise speech. But this article has clarified and confirmed and instructed and is as jeremiah 1:8 for my life.

20. Josefina Romero

Dear Helen, I believe the wall I need to praying for is my husband and his family especially brothers. Nearly all of them are alcoholics and very abusive towards their wives and women.It has been a tremendous battle in my marriage because of an abundance of sexual misbehaviours and a lack of belief in Jesus as our Saviour. I firmly believe God desires restoration and transformation for these men. Kindly join in prayer against these principalities and powers of darkness to be bound or cast off in Jesus name and I ask for prayers for me a persistent problem I have with my throat and kidneys.I receive healing through The precious Blood of Jesus Christ.Thank you so much for your prophetic words.It’s a constant reaffirmation of the everlasting love of God.

21. Mabvuto Mwanza

I’m blessed with the message.
    The wall I am facing right now is financial constraints and I was dumped by a lady I want to marry.

Hi Mabvuto, sorry to hear that, praying for you right now, to find the way forward in both areas.

22. CL

Thanks Helen! Again, a timely word. . .my wall is two of the examples you gave – “a ministry call and a person assigned to pray for”. . . and it was encouraging to me that you mentioned the fire in us when so many others are lukewarm. . .even the person I am assigned to pray for has been been in a dry season and it often feels like I’m alone in my fire and desire to see God fulfill all He has called in me and all those around me. . .it was encouraging to be reminded that the Holy Spirit moves on people and He sends His angels in response to our prayers. . .encourages me that I am not alone and I will keep praying!!

Thanks again for your faithfulness!

Yes CL, He is dong that for you! I add my prayer in agreement to yours right now, in Jesus’ Name! He is at work behind the scenes, even though not manifested yet..He is faithful

23. Cat T

I am a mum of 9 with a prophetic mantle & evangelism call. I have been standing, praying & not backing down for breakthrough in pretty much every area of life that pertains to me- health, marriage, finance & ministry, & God has brought many young women with drug problems to me to pray for too.
    I believe very soon I am going see to the changing of the guard in my life- areas the enemy has been circling me in will be surrounded by God’s Sovereign protection and angels.

Hi Cat, amen and amen! What a wonderful ministry to touch lives of women
      See by faith as Elisha pointed out to his servant in 2 Kings 6 – the servant saw they were surrounded by the enemy and was alarmed and afraid, Elisha asked the Lord to open his eyes and he then saw the Lord’s army of angels surrounding them – more numerous and higher on the mountainside! I pray you will know this as a certainty for your situation too. <3

1. Catarina Threadgold

Thank you so much, I receive & believe.
        I experienced angels visit in me in my sleep twice this week. and once when I was crying out to God. This a new thing that has began to occur, almost at the same time you prayed this for me. Thanks so much sister, you are a gift with a gift. <3

24. Daniel Matekane

Hello Helen, you are so on point. I had asked the Lord to send angels to guard around my house and it is encouraging to know that they are there though it would have been a great experience to see them, and again i had asked God to reveal my ministry and you come with this prophetic message i’m really humbled. everything in that prophetic message is what i’m experiencing, thank you so much may our heavenly father keep blessing you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Hi Daniel, that’s wonderful… yes they are present even though we don’t see them (2 Kings 6 as I quoted above to Cat) and I pray you have an even greater level of faith and confidence in God’s protection for you

25. Jadien Savage

Dear Helen, God was talking directly to me. For over 2 or 3 years God has been dealing with me about Intercession Pray. I keep saying yes, but I know I am not doing what God has call me to do. In the morning it a struggle getting into that pray realm. I need God like the brook need the water. He has been so good to me. My whole life is a miracle. At the current time God has his hand on me, let me know I belong to Him. I recently was overcome my illness and I had never been a sickly person, but I saw the hand of God moving to restore me, as the enemy tried to take me out. But I know God in such a real way. Thanks again for your faithfulness and sharing God’s word and His ways of communicating with us. Thanks for allowing God to use you for the body of Christ. I praying for you and your family. My wall is committe to that 5am and 5pm pray hour daily. I will committe. I thank God in the name Jesus for the assignment. Stay bless my Dear Sister.

Thank you Jadien and thank you for the prayers, so very welcome and needed.
      What a wonderful testimony of God’s restoration, and regardless of times and actions and not feeling as though you’re doing it well, don’t let the enemy bring you under condemnation. Exodus 28 – your heart and life is holding an intercession before God, just as the priests in the OT wore the stones of the tribes in the ephod over their shoulders, you carry intercession continually before Him

26. Annie Howard

Hi Helen. Thank you so much for your emails. They always encourage me. It has been a challenging year and this word particularity has encouraged me. A lot of them do I hope the family is well. Have a blessed Christmas
    Annie From Urban Life Church

Hi Annie, may you and Urban Life church be richly blessed, thank you for leaving the note <3

27. Rosalind

Good morning from South Africa Helen
    This post has spoken directly into my family and work situations.
    I love the fact that the ordinary people built the wall, we often do not feel capable in our little territory or corner, but we are all called.
    In the natural my work wall appears to be insurmountable, but this post has encouraged me to pray and see Gods hand in it.
    Thank you!

Hi Rosalind, yes I love that too 🙂
      I say yes and amen to your work situation, may you see the signs that God is at work and you are influencing the environment for God’s Kingdom through your prayers and simply through being there. You can achieve the impossible because you are equipped and called
      2 Cor 5:16-20

28. Edgar Hermanus

Shalom Helen.
    In reading your mail,I was just laughing, because it seems as if it was written to and for me. My name is Edgar Hermanus and I’m from South Africa.Well my wall is n great prayer journey , we are going to undertake on the borders of our country just before our coming elections next year. It’s about the rebuilding of the walls and the love of the Father for our land. Up to now we don’t have anything and we are first draw near in Prayer. It is something that I wanted to do no2 for years but after coming from a prayer trip we took to Jordan and Israel , I feel that the time was right to do it. The word you send out 2as so powerful and direct that I knew it was the Lord. Even the mentioning of Nehemia was spot-on. I was reading the first chapter and the 3 chapter just the previous day.
    Thanks for your prophetic words you share with us. I am always looking forward to it,because I was greatly blessed in the past through this ministry of yours. Our Lord Jesus bless you.

Wow Edgar, that is so truly awesome, I love the moving of the Holy Spirit and the way He can link us in so many parts of the world in a word of His timing. I pray you and those around you will have extraordinary encounters with God that will spill over and touch many lives and a wave of prayer will go forth, for South Africa and beyond.
      South Africa, ‘See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.’ (Isaiah 49:16, NIV)

29. Brenda

Hi ,
    it was good to read your post, it encouraged me in my walk with the Lord. I have been through many trials and am still going through one regarding healing. The Lord has promised me healing, (I have experienced a miraculous healing in Australia, and also other healings) and I am trusting God for His promise, being strengthened by trials I am going through.

30. Michelle J.

I have a co-worker who is going through things. His wife thinks he’s cheating on her. When he came around me the holy spirit came upon me. I asked him has he been talking to the lord or praying to him. He told me everyday before he comes to work. The next two days l saw him again and something was like have prayer with him. I saw myself praying wirh him, but when l mentioned it to him he was like he didn’t like open prayer. There was no one else going to be there but us. Should l still have prayer with him when l see him again. This has never happened to me when l come around him. The holy spirit start coming around a few days when he shows up and starts talking.

Hi Michelle, keep praying privately and trust Holy Spirit will soften the ground of his heart and move in his life. your prayers are powerful

31. Cheryl Rahman

Greadings in his mighty name. Thank you for your prohecy. Very powerfull in deed. I just felt a joy come over me. I have been for the past week praying and asking God to reveal my calling l really feel there’s a calling. I so desire to grow stronger in my walk with the almigjty. I’ve been through so much but l know it’s not all for nothing. God bless cheryl
    ZIMBABWE

32. Molins

Praise the Lord almighty.
    Thank you Helen for your prophetic teaching. When ever I read your all teachings i feel its talking to me, how I am going through now. I am sure that God is giving answers of my prayers through you, you are very right. I need more wisdom to understand some things. I am waiting for Him for a miracle. Glory to God the Father and Jesus and the Holy Spirit for your Gifts.
    Thanks for your prayers and support. Lord Jesus bless you, your family and your ministry.

Thank you Molins.
      He hears your call for wisdom and will supply
      5 And if anyone longs to be wise, ask God for wisdom and he will give it! He won’t see your lack of wisdom as an opportunity to scold you over your failures but he will overwhelm your failures with his generous grace. 6 Just make sure you ask empowered by confident faith without doubting that you will receive. (James 1:5-6 TPT)

33. RONALD MARUMBI

Thank you servant of God for the teaching. I can see divine progress in all areas of my life but especially on increased knowledge about the Gospel of Christ. May God continue to bless and enrich you with divine knowledge

34. Martha Smith

Thank you for the confirmation of this powerful prophetic word. You amazed and encouraged me. This is just true for me.
    When God called us there are obstacles on the way as we journey. When he called me 2 years ago to a ministry, i had fears and doubts many times, wondering how i can make the calling happen, fear and doubt became my obstacles but your prophetic teachings kept me going growing in my faith.
    When i read your prophetic message, it gave me inside understanding.
    * I had fear of lost in my family, it became a burden in my heart to pray.
    * I don’t work, because my job reference was ruined by previous employer, my community became part of that.
    *But God taught me how to forgive and gave me the grace a prayer mandate for my family for God to open their eyes for his salvation.
    *The responsibility of my calling.
    * God told me to rebuild the church my father build for him.
    All these became my walls.
    Thank God Almighty who sent angels in charge of his work thorough us.

Thank you Helen for this direct confirmation from God.

May God bless and empower you greatly!

That is all very special Martha, thank you for sharing it with me. May the walls God has assigned to you thrive and grow in strength. He is with you

35. Thembeka

Hi Helen, Thank you for sharing this powerful prophetic word that resonate in me in my current situation. I have been praying for a breakthrough. I can attest that Angels are at work in my situation & I have faith & truly believe so It is just a matter of time. My people are rebuilding the ancient ruins & wiill raise the old age foundations. My prayer is that when this happens which is sooner I must be ready spiritually, emotionally & mentally to receive that in JESUS Name!. May the Lord empower you, Helen to see this resonate in my current situation.