God is Giving You Faith in the Face of Shortfall

I believe the Lord has a word of encouragement for those who are facing some kind of shortfall at this time.

You have a call from God, or a promise, but are faced with a limitation.
An impossibility.

Your Father is releasing a gift of faith to you, so you can look at that shortfall and declare, “My God is greater than you!”

The Day a Responsibility Led to a Crisis

A shortfall means there is a gap between what you need, and what you have.
There is a deficit.

Mark’s Gospel includes an interesting detail in the story of Jesus feeding the five thousand.

After telling the disciples they were responsible to feed the thousands of people gathered that day, Jesus said:

“How many loaves do you have?”
“Go and see.”
When they found out, they said, “Five—and two fish.”
(Mark 6:38 NIV)

They didn’t just have a shortfall. They had a crisis!

It’s interesting that Jesus asked them to specifically count how many they had.

And—to report the number back to Him!

Of course, Jesus knew. But He wanted them to pay attention to how much they had on hand.
He was teaching them about faith and the works of God.

The Shortfall Presents a Challenge

Sometimes, in order to face the reality of what lies within us, we need to have tough conversations with God.

When Jesus commanded His disciples to feed the crowd, they pushed back at Him.
They resisted.

“That would take more than half a year’s wages! Are we to go and spend that much on bread and give it to them to eat?” (Mark 6:37, NIV)

Read between the lines: “That’s expensive—we don’t even have that kind of money—plus, it means we have to walk into the villages to shop—and we’re already exhausted!”

Yet Jesus said, “Go and see! How many do you have?”

Jesus wanted the disciples to be very clear about what they had to begin with.

To face that shortfall and the facts it presented.

Beginning with a deficit was not a challenge to Jesus.

• In fact, the little, given into His hands, was the seed for the much

Those five loaves and two fish, were the very means Jesus used to feed a multitude. He passed them back through the disciples’ hands.

And they did. Indeed. Feed a multitude.

A Key to Miracle-Working Faith: See With Both Eyes

Faith is the ability to see with two eyes—to perceive in two realms, the earth realm and the Kingdom realm, at once.

Sometimes we want to close our eyes to the facts. And yet faith can look squarely at the impossible, whilst seeing the miracle.

Faith is honesty.
It’s showing up to Jesus, shortfall in hand and offering what you have to Him.

Faith is not denial, it is not averting your gaze from the facts.

Faith is not turning aside, but a courageous and accurate summing up of the situation.

Whilst at the same time, perceiving Father’s intention.

Faith that Faced Facts

We read of Abraham,
“Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead—since he was about a hundred years old—and that Sarah’s womb was also dead. Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God…” (Rom 4:19-20 NIV)

Abraham’s example shows us that faith is not standing in denial of the facts.

• Facing the reality of his limitation caused Abraham to grow in faith and give glory to God

Today, your Father declares you brave.

So, if you’ve been tempted to deny the existence of your shortfall, don’t.
Instead, take a look. Count what you have.
See what you don’t have.

Now, feel the strength of the Holy Spirit pour into you.

That fact—your natural reality—does not contradict what God says.

• It stands alongside, and then, submits to the Heavenly order.

So, hand over your shortfall to Jesus. And listen for His command.

Perhaps there is an action the Holy Spirit is alerting you to, that you need to take today.

As you move, hear the Lord saying, “Beloved! You have great faith and great is your reward!”

Is this prophetic teaching about faith meaningful to you? I’d love to hear from you. Let’s agree with each other in prayer for the miracle you need. Share it with us in the blog comments section below, or on Facebook or Instagram.

Spiritual Warfare: Be Saturated in an Overcoming Mindset

If you would like teaching to help you build a guard-wall of faith against oppression, I invite you to join my Spiritual Warfare Online Course.

I’d love to give more people the opportunity to receive this faith-filled teaching, so I’m reducing the price to $14.95 USD until the end of July.

This course (suitable for beginners) includes around 30 mini-lectures on video, and is full of Biblical wisdom and faith-filled strategies to help you overcome in time of battle.

I give you clear guidelines and step by step points on how to recognize and combat spiritual attack.

You can find out more here: ‘Spiritual Warfare: How to Identify and Overcome Spiritual Attack’

We’d Love You to Partner with Us!

Up until now, I’ve resisted putting ads here on Enliven Blog. This is the main way people raise the money for the costs of running a busy website.

The website and email list hosting is costing us more than ever. So, if you’ve been fed by Enliven Blog, I invite you to help us by making a donation. You can also choose to partner monthly with us!

You can find our donation page here.

© 2019 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

98 thoughts on “God is Giving You Faith in the Face of Shortfall

1. Florence Johnson

This was so timely for me today. I refuse to not believe God. I will stand in faith and confidence, listen for his guiding voice,. I know i have great faith!

1. Edgar Hermanus

My name is Edgar, and I am from South Africa. I heard my phone going and see it was 2:53am, your email coming through. That’s the time I normally wake up to pray. I read the mail, and am quite encouraged. Yes it is speaking to me about the things laying ahead of me, and normally I am like that, looking or facing the facts, but is a real blessing that the Lord is releasing the faith now in my heart to behold the miracle of what I’m trusting Him for. Thank you for listening to the Lord, and the word of grace. Shalom.

Hi Edgar, I love that! Yes, beholding the miracle. I had a picture which led to this post, of seeing through binoculars (two lenses) and seeing Heavenly blueprints. We do need to see through both eyes and I believe it will release something significant for you!

2. Lade

Amazing.
    About two hours ago, the Lord directed me to
    Numbers 11:21 KJV
    And Moses said, The people, among whom I am, are six hundred thousand footmen; and thou hast said, I will give them flesh, that they may eat a whole month.
    I was amazed to see how God did this in a day.
    I did a little maths and realized that that need cost far more than mine and that certainly stirred up my faith for God’s provision.
    This post is a confirmation for which I am grateful.

1. maureen somaes

Hi Helen, I’m Maureen from Namibia and i want to agree with you in prayer that the Lord will do the impossible for me, this word speaks to me about my calling and the limitations im facing,help me pray for growth in faith and fear of failure.

That’s awesome, Lade! It’s amazing how many times specific numbers are mentioned in Scripture. I pray for your provision to be released

Numbers 21:17-18 (NIV)
    17 Then Israel sang this song:
    “Spring up, O well!
    Sing about it,
    18 about the well that the princes dug,
    that the nobles of the people sank—
    the nobles with scepters and staffs.”

4. Deon Louza

Thank you for this Word. I am in a financial crisis at this time. This word has given me the tools to go to God by faith, also to build my faith. Thank you for your obedience and may God continue to bless your ministry

Agreeing with you, Deon for that breakthrough, even an unexpected supply. And thank you

5. Lauren

Prayer for pregnancy. Two miscarriages and 2 failed IVF’s. Our numbers are very good…but the egg quality seems low. I’m now 45 and it seems impossible.

6. Susan Caley

Hi ,Been feeling inadequate as a Christian
    so I told God what I had and what I need,
    ‘Heard Him sayI was’strong in his strength and in his keeping,tender’-strong!i felt so weak but Jesus didn’t see
    me like that.I was to rest on him,the
    battle was his.Never thought of telling God what I had and what I need ,thank you;Jesus wants to meet our shortfall!

Yes amen! You remind me of this one, Susan

1 Cor 12:9
      But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

It’s amazing that our weakness and His power are seen together

7. HILAL KURESHI

Helen my sister in Christ,
    You are anointed. There’s something about you and your messages that warms my heart and ignites my faith. Please continue to do what you are doing. As Assisi said, “All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle”. For those who are unaware, San Francisco is named after Francis of Assisi. It is the most compassionate city in USA.
    In the Light of Christ, blessings …

Thank you Hilal. Oh what a beautiful view of San Francisco. God’s purpose and redemptive heart for the city. Release your mercy, Lord!

8. sammie Porter

I’m in a one room boarding house in need of a home for my self on a fixed income with the faith I have in God I know I have my own house and home and nothing missing soon as because I believe the prayer Jesus taught us on Earth as it is in heaven nothing Missing Amen

1. Christina

My name is christina. Thank you for this word of God it has really encourage me this morning. This week has been a hard week for me I couldn’t pray even reading the Bible I was so destressed and it was like everything is falling apart. But I thank God for the word of encouragement this morning. I feel like am renewed in my spirit and rise up again and do the work of God. Thank you so much Hellen God bless you

9. I Cynthia Johnson

Thank you for a timely word!
    I will continue to stand on His Word and promises that He has in store for Us. Nothing will cause me to waver in my faith.
    God’s promises are yes and Amen. We’re in the lineage of a Royal Priesthood. We’re Kingdom Sons and Daughters.
    As I was reading this prophecy. The 2 fish and five loaves of bread are prophetic in nature. The #2 Double portion ( two
    edge ?? sword) , #5 Grace
    Jesus wanted the disciples to pay close attention to how much they had.So instructed them to Go and count them. Unbeknownst to them He was getting ready to perform a miracle of the “ Impossible”
    There is No God like “ Jehovah”

Yes and amen! Lineage of a royal priesthood – that’s a “selah” right there. This is awesome Cynthia

10. Antanina

I am believing God for my promotion and the promotion of others on my team who have been awaiting breakthrough despite the presence of cronyism and the enemy trying to derail our advancement. I am standing on Proverbs 21:1 and I am believing God for the impossible.

1. Karen Stuckey

Heavenly Father, we thank you for Antanina and for the talents and wisdom that you have given. Thank you for placing Antanina in the right team, for such a time as this. We pray for doors of promotion and opportunity to become available, as Antanina stands and believes on your word. Amen.

11. Geoffrey Lule

This message is so timely , thank you so much. In just 25 mins back I went out the house and prayed God to enable me start earning from my gift of prophecy. I have no source of income yet have a family to take care of….
    So what do I have? Just a handful of people I prophecy to & for free.
    Right now after getting this message I am more encouraged that God really cares & I should just do my purpose & the rest shall be given into me.
    Thanks Helen & God bless you abundantly.

1. Karen Stuckey

Thank you Lord for Geoffrey and for his passionate heart for you God. We ask that you will provide his every need and provide a source of income, that he can support his family with. Amen.

12. Jennifer

I have been avoiding making this maintenance budget the Lord asked me to make months ago….many months. I knew we didn’t have the income to meet the current debt much less save for long -term maintenance. I finally started doing it today. Then I received your email. This post gave me the confidence to see my shortfall so God can bless our business with the income to meet our current needs and our long-term maintenance.
    Thank you so much!

1. Karen Stuckey

Thank you Father for Jennifer and for her ears that hear your voice. We ask that you will give her keys and wisdom as she walks her journey with you. Provide for her and surprise her with blessings. Amen.

13. Claire

Thank you, Helen. It’s so encouraging & in line with what He is saying to me in our situation in this time.

14. Elizabeth Merritt

Thank you my Sister in Christ. You are a mighty woman of faith.
    I have been standing for marriage restoration for 2 1/2 years I have faith in God. I look to my Father who is able to work a miracle.. I have received many promises, humble my self to ask what am I missing , desperate to know. Lord has released my miracle in the Heavenly realm short fall in the earthly realm??? God bless you my sweet Sister.

1. Karen Stuckey

Lord, Thank you that you are the God of miracles and your promises are Yes and Amen. Thank you Lord that you are our restorer and our healer. We pray for a miracle in this marriage. Bring these two together again, as one. May their eyes be opened to the truth and ears hear your wisdom. Let their eyes focus on you and you work within them both. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

15. Emy

Hi. I received this email shortly after 2 am (GMT + 2), almost 2 hours ago. I’m on a bus ride. Shortly before first dozing off, I said in my mind, ‘Lord Im trusting you for this’. Before that, I was thinking of somethings I need but don’t have and then this email and I’m like wow! I’m handing over my shortfall to Jesus, I have a shortfall Jesus and I’m handing it over to you.

That’s fantastic Emy!
      Lord, we ask that you will provide for these needs. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

16. Eyitayo George

This has so blessed me. I have recently being meditating on the story of Jesus feeding five thousand plus people from John 6. Its one of my go-to texts whenever I’m faced with so much, yet I have so little, compared to the need. My journey begins with THANKING GOD for what I have and listening, believing He will guide me to know how to have what I need.
    Thank you for this post. Its so timely and needed.
    May all you are seeking God for in this season be yours, in Jesus name.

Great news Eyitayo!
      Thank you Lord for Eyitayo and for all that you are teaching him right now. Lord we ask that you will give him more keys and wisdom as you guide Him to know what he needs. Amen.

17. Joy

Yes! Very teaching. Thank you! Amen amen!!! Thanks for encouraging me to stay in faith according to God promises for my life. God always provides and knows best. I will always stand on faith in God. God bless you! Love you!

1. Karen Stuckey

Yes Joy! God always provides our needs and knows what’s best.
      Blessings,

18. Gloria Edwards

Hi Helen, this is the third time in as many days that I have been directed to this passage. I was praying and I got this picture of the disciples toiling and rowing and Jesus walking on the water to them, got the impression that Jesus was walking on the circumstances that they were struggling with; walking in the wind that was against them. After praying I looked up the scripture (Mark 6:45-52)and the following day after prayer again I was led to revisit it. This time I read from verses 30 -56. Each time I got a fresh insight. The reason for their struggling was their hardness of heart in not understanding that Jesus was able to take care of their lack just as He did with the loaves and fish for over 5000. Then I got your blog, and I am like, “God, You are not easy”. This time I am directed to face my situation and know through faith, that my God is greater. I just love this word! The first time after I got this word picture, after praying I heard the word, “Anointing for breakthroughs” but I didn’t dwell too long on it. It keeps popping up in my mind and when I read your blog I decided to take the next step and to declare it over my life, family, church, etc. It is opposite of what my natural condition is but your words has added fuel to my faith so I am gonna walk in faith and walk in breakthroughs in the name of Jesus. God bless you for your obedience.

That’s great Gloria.
      Let me pray for you.
      Father, thank you for this wonderful lady. Thank you for her opening her heart of receiving your word. We ask that you will give her strength and wisdom as circumstances break through in her life. Build her faith up and may she see the very breakthroughs that she has been praying for. Amen.

19. Amanda

This is amazing. I have been feeling the Lord call me to step up in being a leader, to step into who I really am. For so long the enemy has held shame against me because of my past, which when facing in total honesty like you said, is wretched, hopeless and destitute. But that’s where Jesus met me in His restoration and miracle working power. That’s where I know Him. If I stop avoiding it and instead embrace it, I won’t have to fear, because He is there with me and He redeemed everything. He’s calling me to purity, or to trust that that is who I am, and to not let what was hold me back from what is in this new day. And funny enough I ran into my old probation officer yesterday at the gas station—and I was confronted with those two realities. What was real, and what is more real today and available by the blood of Jesus. I am amazed with this word!!! Thank you for your obedient yes to walk through the hard things of the prophetic and discernment and be a voice of comfort and confirmation and relief in all of our journeys here. I praise God for you!!

1. Karen Stuckey

Wow! What a great testimony Amanda. I believe many will be saying to you in the future “I praise God for you.”
      Bless you as you continue to walk your journey.

20. Grace Mwanza-Mapiki

Hi Helen, Thank you for this most encouraging message on overcoming shortfall. I am facing monumental deficits on my monthly budget and on a project that God revealed to me through two unconnected prophetic men of God. The word was to do with developing a piece of land that God has provided to me to develop. It is for agriculture purposes and Gods provision for me in the future as I will be retiring next year in Dec 2020. I need to raise $30,000 to complete the structures and to begin actual investments in piggery, poultry, dairy cattle, and vegetable growing. The land is 15 acres and it will also provide employment for local villagers. I have asked God that it is not possible that he would give me a project confirmed by prophecy and not provide the funds to accomplish this. Pray with me.

1. Karen Stuckey

Lord, you see Grace and you know the situation. We pray that you will give Grace wisdom and knowledge in regards to the project. Please meet the needs and give clear direction to Grace. Amen.

21. Diana

Hi Helen. I’m so thankful that I was lead to receive your emails. I am blessed by them. My youngest son, Henry, age 32, was arrested for breaking and entering. He was found in an empty house that was for rent with a woman. I am believing that this will turn his life around. He has frozen in all his responsibilities and has 2 kids, age 14. He has lost his job his home his car. My grandkids live with their mother at this time. All he wants to do is party and not even trying to get a job. He needs a turnaround. Believing for a miracle for my son that he surrenders totally to Jesus Christ. Thanking Jesus for ministering to Henry and to myself. I also am praying for all of my family ,especially my dad, Arthur, for his salvation. I believe that when he surrenders his life to Jesus, the whole family will. I been waiting a long time. Keeping on believing and praying for this.

1. Karen Stuckey

Lord, thank you for Diana and for her praying heart. We ask that you will speak to Henry and restore him. Give him an encounter so he will know that you are the true living God. Rescue him and restore him. May he see himself as you see him. We also lift up Arthur and ask that he will come to know you as his personal Lord and saviour. Amen.

22. Christina

My name is Tina. Thank you for this message this was me before reading this artcle. I was so down and given up. I thought God is not on my side anymore I felt like everything is falling apart but thank you for this message it has encourage me to rise up again and do the work of God

1. Karen Stuckey

Thank you Lord for Christina. We pray that you will give her wisdom and strength as she walks along the path that you have set her. Help her to keep her eyes focused on you. Amen.

1. Karen Stuckey

Lord we pray that you will raise Stellas faith and continue to speak to her as she grows more and more in You. Amen.

23. Naomi Testimony

Timely word as always. I thank the Holy Spirit for using you mightily.
    I declare to myself that I have great faith and great is my reward!
    God bless you and your family Helen; immensely.

24. Molins

Glory to Jesus Christ.
    Very nice words from God, Oh I am so touched by it. absolutely correct I am in same situation, I know Jesus is showing you very accurate things. I need more grace because the enemy is pushing me and giving me a lot of troubles but Thanks to Jesus that He is with us , on right time He give us comfort and knowledge through His Holy Spirit by His anointed servants, like you.
    Thank you Jesus, Thank you Father, Thank you Holy Spirit.
    God bless you Helen.

1. Karen Stuckey

Yes! Thank you Jesus for all you have shown Molins and all you are yet to teach him through Holy Spirit. May you give him more wisdom and faith as he grows more and more with You Lord. Amen.

25. Erik

God bless you so much for the “food”. You ministered to me on how to deal with ministry and personal faith; not disregarding the facts BUT they submitting to the reality of God’s Word.

Such a timely message indeed!

26. Sam

Bless you, woman of God for the inspiring messages you release to us through the Holy Spirit. This a word in season.

27. Karina

I am greatly encouraged by this timely word!
    We are in a deficit situation just now, as our son has graduated from the high school and will go to the bible school during his gap year. We pray and stand in faith for all the divine provisions and miracles of multiplication, so that he can have the firm foundation of the Word of God laid in his life! JESUS IS THE SAME, YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER!
    Pastors from Russia

1. Karen Stuckey

Heavenly Father, Thank you for this young man. We pray that you will provide all his needs as he enters his next season of learning and growing in You. May he see your hand at work in his life as he walks closely with You. Amen.

28. Akosua korkor gyekye

My name is Akosua from Ghana. I am struggling with my faith and am so scared. I’ve been trusting God to restore my marriage with the Father of my son. I’ve been praying the Holy Spirit touches him and a breaker Anointing falls on him. We both come from homes with stepmothers and step siblings I’ve been praying to God to cancel that generational curse so our son wouldn’t have that. I pray God restore our home and establish a new covenant with us through the precious blood of Yeshua The Messiah.i have set myself apart and I have not been with any man because I am praying God restores my marriage. Please bare me in your prayers Woman of God. God Bless you.

1. Karen Stuckey

Thank you Lord for Akosua and for his heart to please you. We pray that as he sets his eyes on you, that you will raise his faith and help him build his trust on You. May You provide miracles in his marriage and release them from any curses that travel in their family blood line. May Akosua feel your peace and know that you are the God of miracles. Amen.

29. Pastor Dare

Wow! This is so explosive Ma’am. I’m feeling so excited in my spirit.
    My name is Pastor Dare. I and my wife have trusting God for the fruit of the womb 13 years now. Its not been a smooth journey as we wake up daily unto this reality, but with it, we’ve planting churches and doing missions to the glory of God.
    The word this morning has further strengthened my faith and trust in the Lord, that He is the master of times and seasons, and that He will do it fog us. Thank you so much ma’am. I’m so blessed, and do ask for your prayers for us.

1. Karen Stuckey

Thank you Lord for this couple who have been planting Churches and doing your work. Bless them and provide for them as they do Your work. Lord, Your word says to go forth and multiply io this earth and we ask that you will provide a miracle and may this be a testimony to many more who want to fulfil your word. Amen.

30. Gerard Van Gramberg

I am from Sri Lanka. I am in a big financial crisis. There is a big gap and it looks impossible to bridge. The lesson of feeding the 5000 is very relevant to my situation. I believe in God and for the miracle that He will do to meet my need. The example on Abraham has revived my faith and there is a spirit if expectation that something good is going to happen soon.

Thank you for sharing. God bless you and your ministry.

Gerard

1. Karen Stuckey

Lord Jesus, You are our provider. We know that you provide for all our needs. Lord we ask that you will give Gerard wisdom and meet all his needs. Amen.

31. Jennifer

Thank you for your obedience to speak and release what the Father is speaking to and through you. The Lord is confirming a step of faith specifically at this time through your Word, “God is Giving you Faith in the Shortfall.” I believe God is leading me to take a step in an area and through a door of opportunity that in some ways does not make sense necessarily or may not even seem necessary at this stage in my life(?), but I am feeling prompted by God’s Spirit to pursue. It is a step of faith and the resources are not fully present, but I believe God is asking me to trust Him by faith to supply – where God guides He provides. I am also praying for the Lord to confirm this next step through the support and agreement from my husband. Thank you again. Psalm 37:23

1. Karen Stuckey

Thank you Lord for this opportunity that Jennifer has. We ask that you will give her the faith and the resources as she steps forward into what you are calling her to do. Speak to her husband and may he know the vision you have. Amen.

32. Vernoreen

My dear sister in Christ thank you for this great inspirational insight that open the eyes of my spirit wider. Please pray that my faith in The Almighty Himself strengthen. am believing for a financial miraculous breakthrough to purchase my own home and I do believe this is the answer am waiting for…..Amen

33. Myathi

Thank you so much for rekindling my faith. We have viewed a house which is a perfect fit for our family needs but the price is to higher. I believe God can make a way. He is bigger than the obstacles in our thoughts. House no 41 Potgieter Suideroord. That is the prayer for our family.

My God is faithful and can so far beyond what we are asking. Thanks for the encouragement.

34. Pam Guerra

Thank you Helen. I always love your teaching. This is timely for me. I am feeling so limited for the calling of God. He has spoken to me early in the year about rising up as a prayer warrior but feeling like a complete failure. I know that He equips those whom He calls but I am struggling. I can bring Him what I have and allow His power to work within me. I can see with two eyes. Thank you.

Oh Pam, you are not a failure, you are not limited, you are His lioness rising up. Continue in His wonderful work of prayer <3

35. Taffy

Thank you so much l am encouraged because with the challenges I have now, it seems nothing is working out for my family’s good. Ialmost gave up.

36. Ayanda Akowuah

Thank you for the fresh word. Please stand in prayer for me and my family, we’re facing a spiritual attack right now, our business is affected, creditors threatening as due commitments are not met. Healing for both myself and husband.
    Regards,

37. MILDERD UWACHI

This is an encouraging that has strngthenend me in this tough timees when i have nothing to support me. I know God will provide one day as days go by .I should only have faith in him that it will come to pass. God bless for message

38. Corinne Smit

Thank you. I am from South Africa and believe that God has a great calling on my life. This Word is absolute confirmation and very applicable to me.

I am taking a huge leap in faith and have been accepted to attend first year Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry in Redding, California.

School starts 29 August 2019 and I am like Abraham offering Isac and giving up my just about everything to follow the vision God laid on my heart.

I have sold my car and am a single lady living in a tiny cottage on a farm in South Africa and don’t have other transport. The transfer of my car to the new owner is this Thursday.

I am doing this to raise funds to be able to go to BSSM. It is however a drop in the bucket. I have need of flight tickets, accomodation near the School (preferably walking distance), and tuition fees to be supplied, and to find a suitable tenant for my cottage for the period that I’m gone.

It looks like my situation is just about impossible, but I know that for God nothing is impossible and even though I am feeling seriously stretched at times I agree that I am going through all that you have mentioned.

Thanks again for your encouragement in the faith.

May God bless you and your ministry.

Corinne Smit

Hi Corinne, what huge steps and an extraordinary testimony unfolding. I’m praying for you right now for the miracle overflow to supply the travel, home, fees and tenant. He is faithful

39. Bege

I am presently struggling with an addiction and I’ve tried several times to stop and even prayed and sought guidance but find myself going back to it. I do believe in God and have no doubts about how mighty he is and that he is capable of anything. I also feel that I’m taking advantage of his mercies, I know I’m wrong and I’m scared to argue with God on why he should allow this addiction to persist because I know he knows way better than I do. I’m in a point in my life where I need him more than anything and I feel I’m being held back, I can wait patiently for his promise but don’t want this addiction to continue because I feel like I’m losing control of my body. I seriously need help and I’ll be glad if you can assist me. God bless you and all the works of your hands.

Hi Bege, I’m sorry to hear of the struggles you’ve had with addiction and I’m praying for you right now.
      You’re not alone and many people are facing this battle. Yes God is our help and deliverer, but He also gives us other people to stand with us, as part of His deliverance plan. So I believe it is vital to 1: Follow God’s plan by having someone to pray for us and to personally be accountable to. It is not something to journey alone. and 2. Saturate in teaching about Jesus, His grace and what He has accomplished for you on the cross.
      You can read more in the article I’ve written, where I’ve also added some links for assistance.

40. Victor Ahua

I am so grateful for this word. The Christian life will definitely by impossible to me without this Gift of faith. The shortfalls are heavy. I receive this gift of faith. Thank you for hearing and sharing.

Yes Victor!
      Lord extend Victors faith and help him as he lives the Christian life. Amen.

41. Jonelyn

I’m so moved for God calling me, “BRAVE!”

I have entered into a deal with God this year and I am on my journey for God’s greater glory. And I must admit, it’s not an easy journey. God is putting me into an enormous process! He keeps on revealing my weaknesses, my hidden selfish motives and even my greatest regrets in life (which I don’t admit). He keeps on doing this so that I can learn to let go of it and let HIm come in.

Praying that I can finish the race strong. And may God use me as a living proof of His faithfulness.

To God be the glory!

Amen to that! I can identify with that too, Jonelyn ~ it’s called “glory to glory!” (2 Cor 3:18) I love it that He looks at us and sees “glory” even though we’re still in the process.

42. angela miles

This is right on! The Lord has been teaching me so much about faith these past few months! It’s EVERYTHING! One of the greatest ways we can show our love to the Lord is to TRUST Him (our faith)! It shows we have confidence in His character and integrity! We know and love and trust who He is, and He will do what He says He will do! Faith is acknowledging that all control is in God’s hands and keeping it there. Praying without ceasing. So powerful! The more you trust the Lord the more He wants to answer that prayer even more than He already does! Glory to God in the Highest! Hallelujah! Thankful for your heart and listening attentive ear to the Father! Greater is YET TO COME!!! Expect GREATER!!! Significant increase in your hearing and how it comes about! Says the Lord!

43. Ran

This article encourages me..thank you.. please pray for me. I want to marry but right now it seems impossible for me. I’m an introvert, don’t female friends, don’t have enough money to marry and struggling with personal image. Pray for me that there’s faith in me and that I can know what God wants me to do specifically.. thank you

44. Siaoa

I am intrigued by your blog posts because each time I am facing a personal crisis you come to me with posts that suit the paticular situation.The amazing work of the Holy Spirit in relating specific messages from you to me absolutely blows my mind.

Praise God for your ministry and may He continue to use for His Glory.

Siaoa

This post has come to me at a point where I am facing a massive financial crisis because my business has gone bankrupt and I am surviving on my wife’s salary.I am believing for a financial windfall from God. This post has certainly reaffirmed my faith in God and I look forward to receiving from Him.

Thank