Prophetic Word: There’s a Miracle in the Gap!

Are you faced with a gap in your circumstances right now?
Hear your Father say, ‘Surrender that problem to Me, because there is a miracle in your gap!’

God is setting you up for an encounter with Him.
He is bringing you comfort; He is releasing faith.

What is a Gap?

Physically, a gap can be a break, or a space.
A gap can also be symbolic, such as:

• The difference between your ability and what needs to be done
  • The disparity between what you have on hand, and what you actually need
  • The distance between where you’ve been and where you’re going

The gap may be a trial, or a contradiction.
It may be the sadness in your heart, when someone has left, or something has hurt you.

Your gap may be a mystery. But it is also a place of promise.

Your God is Getting Ready to do Something Big

The Bible is full of the stories of people who experienced ‘gap’ moments, right before a miracle.

And this tells us that at times, our Father will allow a gap, when He is getting ready to do something big through us.

So, if you’re experiencing a gap right now, be assured of this:

That gap is an opportunity. It represents possibilities; it speaks of potential.

It’s an empty space waiting to receive something.

6 Ways You Can Position for Your Miracle in the Gap

1. Look Out for Your Divine Appointment

In Luke chapter 5, Peter, James and John have been out fishing all night, working hard, casting their nets without a catch.
And the following morning, they’re still working!

• They are washing their nets, with nothing to show for their labour.

There’s a gap.
Nets that are empty.
A day with four workers, in a business with zero income.

But then, Jesus arrives on the scene.

Today, know that gap is your place of Divine appointment, where Jesus is present in your situation.

And in this moment, everything changes.

2. Give What You Have to Jesus

As the fishermen wash their nets, a crowd gathers to listen to Jesus.
And Jesus commandeers Peter’s boat, telling Peter to move out onto the lake.

That fishing boat becomes Jesus’ pulpit.

What is that for you, today?

What is the ‘vessel’ or boat Jesus is pointing to, and He’s saying, ‘Surrender that to Me’?

Perhaps you haven’t seen what you expected to, or things haven’t worked out how you hoped they would.

What matters is, now, Jesus is in your situation.
He says, ‘I am in this. I am in your boat!’

3. Acknowledge Your Feelings, but Act on God’s Word

When Jesus finishes speaking to the crowd, He says to Simon Peter,
‘Go out into the deep water and let down your nets for a catch.’

And that’s when Peter airs his frustration.
‘Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything!’

Invariably there are emotions attached to a gap.

Feelings that go with loss or uncertainty. Or disappointment.

• It’s okay to get real with God, it’s okay to be honest and to vent in prayer
  • But we come to a crossroads, like Peter did

Will we act according to how we feel?
Or on what the circumstances tell us?
Or will we act according to His Word?

And Peter goes on to say, ‘But because you say so, I will let down the nets.’

4. Stay on Track in the Gap

What are Peter, Andrew, James and John doing between the unfruitful night of fishing and their miracle catch?

They are being diligent in their service—washing nets that haven’t caught anything.

They are getting on, faithfully doing their work, serving.
But they are positioned for encounter.

Our greatest temptation during gap times is to give up and walk away from the very place of God’s appointment.

Today hear your Father saying, ‘I know the night has been long. I have been present with you in your trial. I have shared your pain.
I’m here right now.’

Whatever that looks like for you right now, stay on track in the gap.
You are being positioned for encounter!

5. Receive God’s Grace and Power

‘But because you say so, I will let down the nets.’

The fish show up, and the nets begin to break.
It’s a suddenly from God.
From zero to overflow.

Divine acceleration is ‘double time’—it’s where God makes up for lost time.

Declare over your circumstance today, ‘It’s time for the season of Divine acceleration.’

What does ‘gap’ stand for?
G.A.P. It stands for ‘Grace And Power’.

God is releasing His grace and power into your situation for a supernatural outcome (see 2 Cor 12:9).

6. Prepare to Testify

From your gap will come a story testimony of God’s goodness.

‘I was in the gap when I encountered God.
By His grace, I was staying on track. I was in the gap when Jesus walked in to my situation.

And Heaven broke loose.

And what He did for me, He can do and will do for you.’

• From zero to overflow

When the miracle happens, it releases faith in those who are watching you.

Today, declare:
There is no void my God cannot fill!
There is no problem my God cannot solve.
No chasm He cannot bridge!
There is no need my God cannot meet.
There’s a miracle in my gap!

Prayer

‘Jesus, I thank You, that You are present with me in this gap. I even thank You for this gap, because it is an opportunity.
I know You are working all things together for good (Rom 8:28).

I yield my life and every circumstance to You once more. Open my ears to hear Your word to me. And I know that as I participate with You in obedience, the miracle is being released. Amen.’

Conversation with the Holy Spirit: Now on the Prayer School

Can we actually have conversation with the Holy Spirit? Can we talk to Him? What does the Bible say about it and are there any Biblical examples we can look at?

I’ve loved exploring this topic and have just added a new video on 4 Biblical keys to growing in this area. It is part of the section on Intimacy with the Holy Spirit on the Enliven School of Intimacy and Prayer.

Currently on the Prayer School are self-paced video lessons, along with PDF’s on:

• Intimacy with the Holy Spirit
  • Create Your Unique Devotional Space
  • Introducing Prophetic Prayer
  • Praying the Mysteries of Heaven
  • The Gift and Ministry of Prophetic Intercession
  • Angels and Encounters
  • Bonus mini-eBook on Prophetic Dreams

Low Price for a Short Time Only

I am currently holding the price at a low $19.95 USD, so as many as would like to can get on board ~ until I reach 30 videos, which is coming up (I’m now up to 29!)

You can find out more or join the School of Intimacy and Prayer here.

© 2019 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

51 thoughts on “Prophetic Word: There’s a Miracle in the Gap!

1. Angela Banda- Zambia

Thanks Enliven, Your messages really inspire and strengthen me, keep on doing your good work and may God continue to bless you and your family! Thanks.

1. Rachel

It is a season of gap and this is timely for me. We have had some recent losses in ministry (church plant) and tempted to walk away. Launching out into the deep or staying faithful does not make sense, but that’s exactly what we are doing. We started with 8 families but over 2.5 years has reduced to 2 families and dwindling. We need a miracle. Please pray for us.

2. Sharret Feddows

God is indeed always on time. Thank you for such a timely word. Glory to God for his word through your ministry. I thank God for this gap experience. May you continue to be used by him.

3. Dain Campbell

God bless you for staying under the wings of the almighty so that he can use you to deliver his people. I pray that no weapon formed against you (Sis. Halen) and your family will prosper. I pray that the Lord will rise a standard against your enemy. I pray that he will let them stumble and fall when they come up on you to eat up your flesh and I pray most of all that you will never lose your way. God bless you, your family and your team.

4. Dorothy C Johnson

thank you for the encouraging words. There is a GAP in my life right now that I’m trying to work through. In training for a job after being retired for almost 2 years. I know the Lord will take care of me

5. Joyce A Reese

Glory to God this word was total confirmation! God gave me this same exact word in my spirit a day ago GAP and the he gave me the same story from the bible, and his word is saying TRY ME!! left one job, not working but believing God for something better!! So right now I’m experiences a GAP in my life!!! Between jobs!!! All Glory to God!!!

6. renjc

Wow, thank you for this Helen! 🙂 I have been standing on God’s promises in the gap. I am supposedly 23 weeks pregnant. And God has given words and prophecies about this particular pregnancy and babies. Then last Sunday I spotted. We stood on God’s word and declared healing to my womb. The bleeding stopped on Monday night before the doctor was able to prescribe the medicine. Hallelujah! I was checked and the doctor did not find a heartbeat but the doppler was detecting a heartbeat at 126 beats per minute. Of course that could not be mine because my heartbeat cannot be that fast even if I ran a marathon. The next day she checked again and again did not find a heartbeat. Now the doppler only registered 67 beats per minute, meaning it was my heartbeat. The ultrasound taken the next day said there is no baby. But God is saying otherwise, telling me in a nutshell that He is teaching me the keys to receiving a miracle, so that I can teach it to others. I continue to declare and stand on my covenant with God that there is no miscarriage and that my babies are safe in the womb, sight unseen and heartbeats unheard.

I really appreciate your ministry. 🙂 Thank you!

PS Let me tell you that before this I also had a miracle baby. He is now 22 months old. Years prior, God showed him to me in a dream in 2015 and in that vision I saw the name “Zachary” which means “God remembers.” When I woke up, I checked and the pregnancy test kit quickly showed two lines. Sadly, I miscarriage during that pregnancy. I had stood in God’s promises until the end but I did not know about declaring and decreeing God’s word at that time. I conceived again in 2016. When he was newly conceived, God gave me promises in Isaiah 66. He will be a son, born without pain and born on Israel’s founding day. The last promise connected to Israel I did not really realize until a year after his birth. Anyhow, apart from that, God impressed upon me that this birth will be a healing birth. I had a traumatic C-section with my firstborn and this was God’s redemption. The doctor said who operated on me said my pelvis was not big enough to birth normally. I did not believe her.

For this pregnancy, we decided to guard our thoughts and kept away from negativity. We did not have any ultrasound. My labor day for my son started on May 1, the same day I labored for my firstborn (a daughter) 6 years prior. I had no anesthesia or epidural, but the labor was tolerable and I slept during most of it. Then, when it was time to give birth, I went to the tub and all pressure or pain was gone. It was not the water, because I was actually not that comfortable in the water, except that I did not have a choice that time to birth in bed. There was just no pain. I could feel all the contractions and all sensation in my body as I pushed. I could feel the midwife stretching my cervix but it was not painful at all. It actually felt good. I pushed for 1 and a half hours without feeling any pain. I really did not feel the baby’s head so there was no ring of fire or crowing pain at all. Until now I do not know how my 7 lbs. son come out of me. Thank God for videos and photos. 🙂 I expected to labor for the placenta but it just plop down beside me when I transferred my son to the shallower tub minutes later. It was truly a healing birth without any medication or stitches. I kidded my husband as I stood in the tub, “I’m ready for the next baby!”

And wonder of wonders he came out just 6 minutes after his big sister’s birthday. You see, this daughter of mine had prayed for a brother for 3 years and wanted him to be a birthday gift, except that she did not want to share the same birthday. She wanted to have her birthday ahead of him, she said. And so, God even granted my daughter her request.:)

A year later when we were preparing for a trip to Israel, I checked when actually anniversary was. I realized that the Jewish calendar was different from ours so it fell on different dates every year. When I was researching I with saw a chart of all the dates it fell on through the years. I saw that the year before, when I was pregnant and about to give birth, the 69th anniversary fell on May 1-2. I was laboring on May 1 to 2 and gave birth just 6 minutes after midnight on May 2 in our local time, but that was still May 2 in Israel, completing God’s promise to me in Isaiah 66. 🙂 I was so amazed! God is truly, truly FAITHFUL to His promises!!!! God truly remembers.

7. Kwadjo Agyeman

All three points of the gap apply to me. My ability for ministry is challenged right now but what I have for the Bodybof Christ is necessary to get out now.

I literally have nothing. I just received an evil report yesterday from an eye doctor telling me if u don’t get surgery I’ll go blind. It cost 3-4 thousand an eye. My bank account is overdrawn.

I was once very sting in The Lord Jesus Christ. I am now regaining strength and have been receiving revelation again. I am expecting to go far in ministry.

Your prophetic insight has been accurate since I discovered your ministry anointing. Thanks keep up the good work.

Hi Kwadjo, I’m praying for your eye to be completely whole in Jesus’ Name.
      I ask for anyone who reads this to also pray

8. Martha Smith

WOW! So powerful. Thank you, i received it, its just for me. I myself cannot do without God’s promises. I have fallen many times, but God in his promises raises me up.
    Its on time prophetic message because I’m struggling with gabs in my life right now. In those moments we go through trials of our faith, doubts kicks in whether you gonna make it to the other side. Times that you don’t know where to turn. But, the gab can remind you there is a God you can turn to, a God that answers when you call.
    We serve a living, caring father, he promised us, in that gab he will hold us in his arms and carry us to the other side. Amen!
    He say in his word; ” i will be with you always to the end”
    Thank you for this powerful message.
    And yes, i needed to be equipped. And im going to enroll the ” School of intimacy & prayer”
    Thank you! Always

9. Glenda Jackson

Thank you so much for this Prophetic Word. I’ve been in the gap of losing my Mother and Sister in 2018.

10. Adam Patrick

This is right on time for where I’m at in my walk with Jesus. I had seperated myself from God due to decisions I made that put me in a snare I couldn’t get out of for the longest time. Now that I have been released from that, I have been in a waiting for some time and feel I’m right at the edge of going further than where I was with my walk before I slipped. It’s been a ride and this encourages me so much! I’m grabbing this by faith! Thank you.

11. Robert Lungu

Iam going through the sean of a GAP.Right now I dont know the direction of my calling.I have prayed and fasted for more than a year and there is no clear direction.During this season I have lost properties in unclear circumstances and only God know why.
    This prophetic message is on point and I feel rejuvinated right now.

1. Robert

Isa 30:21 talks about the experience when the soul receives a genuine calling from God. The soul must ask God for it, not your mind! In my case, it was an inner certainty of an opening of a new chapter n my life. It happened in my office.
      This happened in 2001. If you persist on the journey the soul will be baptized by the Spirit. It happened to me in 2012 while I was on my way from my gym. I was sober:-)

12. JOSEPH TAJEU KOISAMOU

Servant of GOD Hellen am really blessed by your ministry .I appreciate the prophetic word full of insight .The word actually touches the circumstances we are going through as a family in areas of finances , career, business ,family matters & places of work. There have been yawning gaps BUT praise be to GOD for The prophetic word of season that is going to accelerate our breakthroughs through GOD’S divine intervention. May GOD bless & multiply your ministry. Thanks. My spirit is saturated with great expectations.

Hi Joseph, I’m praying for you and your family right now, may you know many Divine interventions in those areas you’ve mentioned

13. Langton

Thank you for the word I’m really experiencing a gap in my life that is spiritual and physical (family gap) need need your prayers

14. Precious

Thanks for the timely encouraging words. Really going through some trying moments in the ministry that am so discouraged and wants to wash the net to go. Am in my gap…yea. Pray for me and the church for increase. Thanks you and God bless you.

15. EMMANUEL TASUN

Thank you. Your message is timely, Servant of God. I am experiencing financial difficulties which have defied all solutions. I lost my job, had to sell my car and start two businesses but like Peter, James and John, there’s nothing to show for my labours, one year on; I am not getting clients, those who owe me won’t pay up…. Even trading in shares isn’t working. Now I’m completely broke and have to resort to borrowing. Sometimes it really gets to me and I want to quit. Yesterday I had one of such moments. But thanks to your prophetic message, I am energised to keep waiting and trusting that God will show up. I believe I’ll soon receive His Divine Acceleration. He’s never late. Please keep praying for me and my family. Thank you. God bless and increase your ministry.

16. daniel

i appreciate your effort one again to shed more light to the knowledge we have about his word .,., keep it up the lord is your strength .,., i can tell that God is really speaking through you

17. Robert

My gap:

2 USD in the pocket
    Monday rent needs to be paid.
    Zero friends.
    And yet, I have fantastic knowledge to save thousands who art stuck on the path of a professional career. And nobody seems to care.
    So, true Christianity is a sort of madness.
    Only God can save me now. I hope it will. I know it will. Madness.

18. Patrick Kyeremateng

Some colleagues at work have lifted their heels against me, they have for no tangible reason influence my transfer to a challenging place. To them, they are seeking my suffering but little did they know that “There is a miracle in my GAP” for my supernatural turn around.

19. Karabo

Thank you for this message. It made me shed a tear because it is what I needed to hear right now. Ever since I lost my big brother and my dad in 2016 I have been feeling more lost in this world than I have ever in my entire years before and God has been seeing me through by placing people in my life that truly care and encouraging of His Word. I have been feeling a void and trying to fill it up by all kinds of methods and trying to get close to God like I used to, returning to the first love I once experienced when I first decided to have a relationship with him, but no matter how hard I try, I seem not to fill up that void. I’d be encouraging other’s on His Word but doubting if whether I’m doing enough to be what He wants me to be. Maybe I’m not reading the Bible enough. But your message gives me hope and I thank you. May God richly bless you

20. Cherise

Your blog has blessed and helped me so much within the last few months as i am newly experiencing the prophetic side of the spiritual realm. I have had no one to guide me really (only the Lord Himself), He led me here and I am so grateful that He did. I’m currently in a new assembly and when the Holy Spirit began to impart these giftings I had no idea what most of it meant so I want to thank you for allow the Lord to use you in such a mighty way for persons like me. I will ask though (I’ve looked but haven’t seen), do you also have teachings on Deliverance Ministry?

Blessings!

21. Andre Ewerts

Hi Helen I was wondering what is going on in my life. After being so faithful and obedient to God. That’s when you’re message came through. I was crying before God because He loves me so much that He insures that I stay on track. Thanks for your obedience to God. Thanks for your work in the kingdom of God. God bless you and your family and ministry.

22. Thabang Sunny Dlamini

Thank you Helen, your ministry is heart touching. The GAP in me isn’t singular but i know the Lord my God is great. please pray for my gaps. Amen

23. Yolanda

Hi Sister Helen, I pray all is well with you, and your family and Ministry.
    The week that i received your email I was presently in a gap, It didn’t take me by surprise, God forewarned me that the Gap was coming. At that time I said to God, then fight for me. God said no, I have given you power, use it.

What was in the, Gap was unfamiliar spiritual warfare and the enemy wanted me to think that he had my back against the wall and there was no way out. How i got through the Gap was through prayer. The Bible says in James 5:16 the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. I laid earnestly before God during this Gap and unimaginably God revealed to me like never before, that in this season what he has promise I will receive No Doubt!!

In the gap God was testing my faith to see whether or not I was going to faint or put on the whole armor of God and fight.
    Prayer and God’s word ( Ephesians chapter 6 ) gave me total victory.

Where God is sending some of us for his purpose, he has to test us first before we get there, and we can’t fight through the flesh, this is why Jesus told Peter you live by the sword you die by the sword.
    Thank You Helen.?

24. Dain Campbell

Thank you so much for that comment Sister Yoland. Im currently in a GAP, its a frightening experience for me, I really want to pass my tests and make God proud however multiple times I have fainted but I get back up and fight. I’m not fainting as much as before as the Holy Spirit says I must not faint and everyday he encourages me. Often times I hear people say pray my stenght but I never gravitate towards it because I have never felt much pain before, but now I understand. PLEASE pray my stenght as I pray for you all also.

1. Yolanda

God Bless you Bro. Campbell,
      I will pray that God gives you strength. The Bible tells us in Psalms 46:1 God is our strength a very present help in trouble. Apply this word to your life Bro. Campbell and to your situation, and believe that God’s word will not come back void to you.

Your sister in Christ, Yolanda

25. bright

thank you for the great work you are doing m greatly encouraged by your messages m growing in the word

26. diandrA

Hi need to concieve by next month I need a baby in my life I’m so sad I’m 31 now and every time I get pregnant i keep losing my baby’s i need a miracle in my life my boyfriend asking me for a baby him want to marry me but we need a child first people talking and laughing at me because i don’t get a child as yet please I’m asking u to pray me