It’s Now O’Clock: Step into Heaven’s Time Zone

The Holy Spirit is breathing upon God’s people.
He is saying, “Beloved! Awaken and arise!”

Awakening comes before arising!

Most of us awaken daily to the awareness of time. Our first thought may be, “What time is it?”
I believe right now, the Holy Spirit is stirring us to a consciousness of time—Heaven’s time.

The Kingdom Time Zone

Heaven's Time Zone, Kingdom TimeHere in Melbourne, Australia, we are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). My husband and I have close family in New Zealand and the UK. Between us, we live in 3 different time zones.

When my daughter lived in Scotland, I sometimes chatted to her as she walked the streets of Edinburgh. While she was active in broad daylight, I was going nowhere.
It was after midnight in Australia.

Sometimes our lives are like this. We say “Father, it’s dark. I’m stuck. Where are you in my life?”
We cannot see what He is doing.

But in the meantime, our Father is operating in His time zone.
He says, “I am moving”.

“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?” (Isa 43:19a, NIV)

It’s Now O’Clock!
It’s the local time of Heaven.
It’s Kingdom Time.

Created Time and Kingdom Time

‘For thus says the High and Lofty One
Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy…’ (Isaiah 57:15a, NKJV)

While we live in our temporal time zone—in a system of time created by God (Gen 1:14), our Father dwells in the time zone of eternity. [1]
He lives and works in the eternal now.

In the book of Revelation, Jesus declares,

‘“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”’
(Rev 1:8 NKJV)

All at once, He dwells in past, present and future.

So, if you are wondering about the timing of God for your life, be encouraged today:

Your Father operates both within and outside of your time—and you are His beloved child.

You are a citizen of His Kingdom (Eph 2:19).

He is saying, “Beloved! Awaken and arise!”

Synchronized with Heaven

Some clocks can be set to view different time zones at once.
You can see the local time in another country.
You know how to interact with someone who is operating in that time.

You become synchronized with what is on God’s agenda. [3]

No Longer a ‘Time Zone Orphan’

“I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you”. (John 14:18, NKJV)

A time zone orphan feels that what they accomplished in the past, or what they once had, is lost to them.

But those past exploits and encounters with God—those past sacrifices and prayers—have not been used up or wasted. They are still live and present before the Throne of God.

The ripple effect of what they produced is happening now.

That work God did in your life… your family. That prophetic promise, it’s LIVE; it’s NOW.

Hear Him say, “See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.” (Isaiah 49:16 NIV)

Out of Your Waiting Room

As prophetic people, we sometimes wonder, ‘when will this transition end?’ We long for the future fulfillment of what God has promised.

Your Father wants you to know, He holds your future in His hands now.
Not one detail escapes His attention. He is working all things together for good (Rom 8:28).

In the midst of the trial, we can declare as the Psalmist did, “My times are in Your hand!”
(Psalm 31:15)

Today, hear your Father’s invitation, “Come out of the waiting room and into My Throne Room!”

You Will Encounter God

‘Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.’ (Prov 13:12 NKJV)

When HE is our desire, our heart-sickness will be healed.

Even when obedience involves costly surrender.
Or it means holding on to faith in the midst of a trial.

Hear your Father say, “Join Me now!”
“It is My delight to be with you and to share My Kingdom with you.” (Luke 12:32)

If you have been hurt during an extended time of waiting, receive a fresh touch from the Holy Spirit. He is at work, setting your heart—your inner clock—to Kingdom Time.

Faith is Released in Heaven’s Time Zone

In Heaven’s time zone, you can see God’s promise already accomplished.

‘Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.’ (Heb 11:1, NKJV)

The word translated ‘substance’ means ‘that which has actual existence’. (Strong’s G5287, Thayers)

And that assurance, that ‘now’ of ownership is only obtained as you step into Kingdom Time.

You can then declare in faith, “I have the substance of God’s promise now!”

Like our Father, we can ‘call those things which do not exist as though they do’ (Rom 4:17)

The Kingdom is Becoming Visible

Some clocks have no second hand—and the movement of time is barely perceptible. But remove the outside case of a mechanical watch or clock and you can see a buzz of action. Wheels and gears are moving and whirring.
And the invisible is made visible.

Get ready for the ‘inner workings’ of the kingdom of God to become increasingly visible to you—both by spiritual perception and evidence in the physical environment. [4]

His Kingdom is manifesting.
Your faith is being unleashed!

• It’s time to see and perceive his Kingdom like never before.

As you step into the time zone of Heaven, make declarations and respond with faith, miracles are breaking out.

But more than that.

You are encountering your Father Who loves you.

[1] Acknowledgement: Early last year I spent some wonderful hours listening to teaching from John Paul Jackson. ‘God’s eternal timeline’ is a theme he often returned to, and his teaching on this theme has impacted me. Another of my posts related to this topic is here.

[2] Prayer articles on this topic:

I wrote on this last week when I added to my blog post on ‘The Tipping Point of Prayer’.

See also this post in which I wrote about ‘Now O’Clock’ in relation to prayer: Magnetic Prayer: Prayer that Pulls on Heaven’s Resources

[3] For further study, the insights of chronos (clock/calendar time) and kairos (God’s ‘due season’ time). See the above post on magnetic prayer, and the following one: Divine Visitation: 6 Ways it Can touch Your Life

[4] Recently, my husband Malcolm and I have been experiencing the Holy Spirit moving in ways that are unusual to us.
See ‘Novices in the New: God Has a New Normal For You’.
Today’s blog post about the Kingdom Time Zone is another lesson from our own current journey.

I’d love to hear from you! Leave a message to let us know which time zone you are in geographically, and also share which part of this message stands out to you, in the comments below.

Deeper: A Journey of Spiritual Renewal

At the heart of your Christian life and prophetic ministry is your intimate relationship with God and a vital connection to His Word.

In this eBook I share my personal journey from burnout and spiritual exhaustion to a lifestyle of encountering God—the pathway that launched me into prophetic ministry.
Today I have added a new chapter, with stories of my recent encounters with God.

I encourage you to take time with God, and simply ask the question, ‘Lord, how do you want to reveal yourself to me?’

‘Deeper: 6 Steps to Greater Intimacy with God and His Word’ contains many practical tips to help you discover the relationship with God and the Bible that you are uniquely designed for. Together with the accompanying workbook, ‘Deeper’ takes you on a journey of personal renewal.

For more information, or to purchase ‘Deeper’, visit our online store here.

You can also view all online courses, including the Prophetic School, here.

© 2019 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

63 thoughts on “It’s Now O’Clock: Step into Heaven’s Time Zone

1. Hilda

Greetings Helen.I needed to hear this.Spiritually i’ve been down,not praying for days because i’ve waited so long for gods promise to come to pass.Truly and honestly speaking i am tired and i felt like giving up.THANK YOU FOR THESE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT.GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Hi Hilda, I’m praying for you right now, may you receive His fresh anointing, and be filled with renewed hope and strength <3

2. Florence Johnson

Good morning Helen:
      Heaven only knows the countless times I have thought wondered, yes sometimes believed God had forgotten about me.
      The dreams, visions, writing down what I believed he had given to me for my life’s purpose. Still nothing happened. Yet never stopped trusting believing in his promises to me. Your prophetic words many times have spoken to me pray for a refreshing in my spirit. A renewing of hope, that in Gods timing all will come to fruition. Thank you for your obedient servants heart.

Florence, future published author…

Hi Florence, may your writing bear much, much fruit and touch many! May you encounter His favor as you keep pressing forward. <3

2. Melissa Nelson

This is Powerful! I’ve been in a stagnant season for 18 months and I truly believe I am now in the Kingdom zone! Thank you for releasing God’s word. It is a confirmation.

Blessings,

Melissa

Hi Melissa, yes! I pray the same sense of Divine intervention and Kingdom encounters we have been experiencing overflow onto you also

3. Paapa

Hi Helen, thank you so much for sharing this word. I also went on to read what you shared yesterday about magnetic prayer. I have been sensing this month the Lord would do something great, with prophetic words from others I trust in the body, lining up and resonating, as well as what the Holy Spirit has spoken to me and shown me (Zech. 10:1, Zeph 2:7, an immense downpour of rain for about 30-40mins two days ago which pointed me back to Zech. 10:1, and a fist client for the business I received a word late November 2018 to “go again, this time with more faith” earlier this week). It’s truly amazing. Thank you for sharing Helen, you have greatly encouraged me today. And thank you Hilda as well, my family has been in that same place, but God’s mighty hand is moving to make his promise appear as we partner with him now. Thank you again Helen, blessings to all! We serve an awesome and mighty God! Thank you Jesus!

that’s so good Paapa I say yes and amen let it pour! And a supernatural business break out and provision being revealed as you lean into Him

4. Chanda

Hi Helen, thank you for word that you have shared and for allowing God to use you as His vessel, am really touched by it, thank you.

5. Elizabeth Merritt

Blessings my sweet Sis in Christ
    Canadian time 8:25 am kneeling crying to Holy Spirit as time is flying according to my time zone. It has bern a very long journey waiting for my restoration. I thank God for you this prophecy came at a time when I am so weary. This week i cried to the Lord my times in your hands”.
    Last night at 12:45 am was chatting to my cousin in Melbourne. God willing, hope to visit Melbourne will visit you. God bless you/family richly. So blessed to know you.

You are definitely on the opposite end of the time zone to us Elizabeth! It’s cold and today is our winter solstice the shortest day of our year.
      I pray you are refreshed

6. Bert

Hello Helen , thanks so much for the message , I’m 65 years old retired truck driver , I’ve had 3 skin cancer surgeries , the Dr has another one schedule for next Friday , our home has been attacked big time , alcohol demon , my daughter is in a 7 day detox , in other words we’ve been doing through heck , it’s been one of the darkest hours , I got a word from the Lord last Sunday through my pastor and I received it and made a decision to change , he lifted that heaviness off of me , Helen , I got a prophetic word from Doug Addison that God was changing the hearts and minds of those around me , and I received the word , and I thank you for this Word you shared with us , I’m ready to be aligned with Gods timeline in this Now time , thanks again , Praise God.

I’m sorry to hear of the battle, Bert! I’m praying with you right now for your daughter and health.
      May this be your family’s testimony:
      ‘…beauty for ashes,
      The oil of joy for mourning,
      The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness (Is 61:1-3)

7. Jessie

Hi Helen i truely don, know what time zone i am in been waiting for so long to be exstablish in God Kingdom ,when i take a step go forth with what I hear God will is, I get enough bolbness to go forth and i get shut down and flustered.I don’t know how to push pass it .

Hi Jessie, I’m praying for you right now. Keep pressing in, learning from each experience, and never give up.
      Can you share a general sense of what you believe the barrier is?

1. Jessie

I have promblem with leadership when God say go forth and then am push back because the leadership am under i get push back and put on chef.

8. Renee Bennett

When I see your name in my email I get excited because I know God has usually sent you a confirming Word. He never disappoints. You hit so many bits and pieces of conversations I have had with the Father, it simply amazes me. I thank God for being connected to your ministry.
    God bless,
    Renee

I love it when Holy Spirit connects His people this way, be richly blessed Renee and thank you

9. Bev

Wow Helen! How timely for my friend to send me this link this morning! We too have been in a holding pattern for several tough years but you’ve renewed my hope (confident expectation of good) that God is at work & our prayers & cries are actively in God’s ears!!
    Praying for a revival to break out in our cabin community & believing in the visions & words God has given me for this area & time!!
    Blessings on you for your message of hope!

10. Miriam

Such a timely word. I got hurt after burning out from serving, offense, and fighting for the promise God has for my life. Is 43:19 was my verse for this year. I often worry about the timing for seasons in my life. Right now, I’m getting ready to leave on a missions trip and encounter God again aside from religious serving and obligation. Thank you so much for all that you do.

1. Renee Bennett

I wish I could share photos here. On 1.1.19 i shared a photo on FB with the caption “The Year of the Unexpected” with this very scripture and this is how I know we are in the vein of what the Holy Spirit is speaking in this hour. Pressure has to be present before the promise so that we may persevere. (I’m tweeting this…..yes Lord!!! Be encouraged. Your labor is not in vain. God sees and He knows. Don’t give up. God bless!

Hi Miriam, that’s exciting about the missions trip, I pray it is an Ephesians 3:20 time for you

11. HILAL KURESHI

CHRONOS Time and KAIROS Time are different concepts.

Chronos Time is just a mechanical count with no meaning or purpose attached to it. It is simply a count. It is useful in plotting and mapping events. On the other hand, Kairos Time is time with a purpose and a meaning.

To exemplify, a Chronos date on a wall calendar has no standalone meaning. But if I mark it as Helen’s Birthday, it is now Kairos Time. God’s Time is Kairos Time also. God’s Time is not Chronos Time. It is not a mechanical count. It has a defined purpose.

Blessings.

12. Hilda

Greetings again Helen.I want to ask these question:what will happen to me if i don’t do the will of god,like if i refuse to be married by someone from my past?He hurt me now he wants to marry me.Yes i will forgive him when he comes, but the marriage part i doubt.GOD wants me to be with him,its so painful for me right now.I don’t know what to do,i’m not free were i am right now.I mean what about what i want. I’ve been enjoying my single life so much.I dont know whether i still love him and i don’t even trust him anymore.I know marriage is a gift from god but still what about what i want?

Hi Hilda, it sounds as though you would benefit from some local pastoral care and insight – do you have someone close by you can reach out to? Trust is such an important foundation of marriage.
      Also, a past sense of prophetic direction does not mean it is right for now, it needs to be weighed up as though it’s a brand new insight, whenever a major crossroads comes along and your own peace is a vital aspect of this.

13. Gifty Drah

God richly bless you Woman of God. Your Words in season are always on point. Even during the times when I’m not in a particular season, your words prepare me for the next season. I’m in a waiting season now. Desperation, frustration, pain and confusion nearly drove me to step out of God’s will but every week for the past 3months as I pay attention to the Lord through you and other devotions, I hold on. Two days ago, I noticed a trend that although the Lord has not given me any specific direction and His promises haven’t manifested yet, he’s still been speaking softly to my heart all along encouraging and holding me and changing my perspective because my focus had only been on receiving the next action/direction.
    This statement confirms the insight, “We realize that His plan has been for intimacy all along. And that to obey Him is simply to be with our Father in the ‘now’ thing He is doing.
    Even when obedience involves costly surrender.
    Or it means holding on to faith in the midst of a trial.”
    Surrender has been very costly, I’m still grappling with holding on. I pray I’m able to continue holding on. God richly bless you.

Hi Gifty, I’m praying with you right now that you will gain clarity in your current situation and this will be a significant season of God-encounters for you. Psalm 23

1. Gifty

Wow!!! Right from last Monday, I planned to commit to pray and declare Ps. 23 every single day for as long as I can and I even set an alarm to remind me. That’s the exact scripture you sent me. Praise God!! I know God specifically connected me to your ministry. God richly bless you abundantly.

14. Lisa Bolden

Good evening Helen , I thank God for you and your Encouraging words of wisdom . Right on time and intuned to the Holy Ghost , I been seeing the Lord for Clarity and direction for my Ministry , I been in several Ministries and I learned some much over the years , and I know that I have a calling on my life to Preach the word of God ! I ask for you to life lift me and my family in prayer As I know you will , and I do the same for you and your family ! Thanks again for being a light in this world . God bless you and your family in the name of Jesus !

Hi Lisa, yes praying for you all now! You have reminded me of the many years I was serving in various ministries and wondered how God’s time for me could ever come. Then just when I seemed to lose it all in burnout, He began the miracle of unfolding. I pray you are encouraged today

15. Steven P Gay

Eastern Daylight time in Buena Vista Georgia U.S GOD BLESS and thank you ..Your brother in Christ.. 1st Thessalonians 5:16-18 Be Blessed !!!!!!!

16. Carrie Braun

Hi. Heavens time zone! Yes!! The Kingdom ( the rule & reign) of Yahweh- the government of Yahweh becoming visible! Yes!!
    Now is the time! Pray for me. Prophesy ‘move now!’ over my family.
    Prophesy the next destination will be fertile soil. Prophesy hearts are ready to hear the Gospel of Christ & ready to receive the Desire of All Nations.
    Prophesy the word of the Lord will be in our mouths & sword in our hands.
    That we’ll go with God administering His ordinance taking up responsibilities among His congregations.
    Prophesy a house will be ready when we get there. Prophesy Messianic believers are waiting on us.
    We will carry out the mission God gave us.
    Thank you.
    We are in Eastern Time Zone in the US.

17. Maria

Hi Helen. I loved and could relate personally to your post, It’s Now O’Clock: Step into Heaven’s Time Zone. Time has been something I have been praying about. So much has happened in my life and sometimes I feel the awesome things I did are in the past buried. I stand on God’s word, “My time is in your hands”. I know I am entering a new season in my life and He is with me. I am walking out in obedience but trembling. I am trusting though I cannot see. I have faith. I know my latter years will be better than my former ones. God is faithful and He has great things for me to do to expand His Kingdom. Thank you for your beautiful words of encouragement.
    Blessings.

18. Yvonne

I wanted to share this because It relates to your “It’s Now O’clock” blog post:
    I am quickly approaching.
    It may appear like I’m far off but I’m not. Don’t stay your distance-for surely as one day to me is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day. I’m not moved by what day it is, by what time it is or by what plans you have. I’m moved by My Time, My Plan and My Purpose.

19. Peter

Helen!
    Wow, it’s remarkable how Perfect God’s TIMING always is. You’re email this morning came through as I was getting up in a new time zone, 3 hours west of home as I am traveling for business. I have been in a wilderness season in my business and these past months have been quite challenging. As I am contending for the promises of God and my hope is in the Lord I have become increasingly aware of my dependence upon him for daily nourishment and encouragement. The word of the Lord spoken directly through you to me. Of particular importance is Isaiah 43: 18-19. This was the verse God gave me in August 2015 that has influenced many decisions I’ve made both personally and professionally since. And although I have hope in the Lord, too often I allow doubt and worry and fear intrude into my spirit man and rob me of my joy and peace. Today and yesterday in my travels I was feeling quite overwhelmed and remained in prayer as much as possible. Then waking up today in my hotel room in Los Angeles to your email I was immediately thrust into the throne room and seated in my heavenly seat next to my ABBA Father. THANK YOU for contending and allowing Hod to speak through you. I am grateful for your ministry! God’s richest blessings be with you!

Hi Peter, that’s so significant! Encounters like these remind us that we’re at the right place at the right time for a miracle from Heaven. I pray for the enlargement and sustenance of your business

20. lemlem

Dear Helen
    It is 11:15 PM Ethiopia, Eastern Africa. I have being waiting my prophesy for 3 years. Now it is my visitation time praise God
    My Father wants me to know, He holds my future in His hands now.
    I will carry the mission.

21. Elizabeth Nimako

Thank you Prophetess, the message is seriously in tune with my state rite now. I asked God what is the season I find myself in. Thoughts and ideas are coming but I find it difficult to download them. I feel strongly that my enemies are planning seriously against my ability to embark on the real reason why God brought me into this world. What breaks my heart is that they deguise
    themselves as if they love me but it’s not true. Please pray with to ask God to make things clearer to me. How do I start?where do i start from and where are my genuine helpers? Should I continue with the business am doing?

22. Sue Hodkinson

Helen:
    I have been following you for quite sometime and God has used you so mightily to confirm His prophetic voice in my life. When i receive from Him, I set my word aside and I wait until I can ingest the whole of His voice. At times, I am so challenged to bring the word forth and still on another hand, I procrastinate. You always seem to come along and not having ever met you, it is amazing how real and full of His presence, your words fill my life. Thank you for always allowing God to use you in my life. Stepping into Heaven’s Time Zone is exactly truth to my life, however fear seems to grip my heart and my
    voice of declaration and decree. Please pray for me that I will rise up and come forth as He wishes.
    Thank you once again. Your ministry is amazing and full of His Majesties Grace.

Sue Hodkinson, Titusville, FL.

23. Gaewyn Harvey

Oh Helen, you are such a blessing bringing accurate prophetic words directly from the throne room, laying out a banqueting table, real food for the hungry. I have just feasted on this one Now O’clock especially, felt such a surge of joy as I declared this word over myself and my family, my faith being unleashed, the substance of things hoped for, ready for miracles in the NOW time of the Kingdom. thankyou for leaning in so obediently to hear from our heavenly Father. blessings Gaewyn … New Zealand

24. Vee

Hi Ellen, God bless you for this inspiration. The time zone here is 4:00am, Ghana. I have also felt weary in this waiting period. I thank God for these words of encouragement. I believe the Lord will direct my feet to see what his will is in this trying moments for myself and family. Hope to learn and share more messages from you as a vessel of the Lord.

25. Kimberly Lowe

Thank you and bless you my sweet sister Helen! You never fail to get my faith ‘juices’ flowing! I love and can take to heart everything you share! Its always clear and plain and so encouraging! Understand you are a treasure in the body of Christ! Dont stop! Blessings aways, Kim

26. Molins

Hi Helen, Glory to Jesus Christ.
    Thanks for beautiful explanation by your wonderful gift of God through His Holy Spirit.
    Amazing!
    I am in fight but only through Jesus I can have the victory. so Please pray for me.
    God bless you, your family and your ministry in Jesus name Amen.

27. Heather

7:51am, EST in the USA. Woke up this am, and my alarm clock didn’t go off. First question I asked was “what time is it?” Moving into the plans God has for me, but so much is being thrown at me. Trials and temptations are bringing things to light, sometimes I just want to go back to that “safe” place, but know that is not God’s will. Please say a prayer that I will walk in humility and love and stop running in fear. Thank you, Helen!

28. Susie Hulstine

I love the time zone orphan idea! Our prayers are stored up and poured out at the right time. God doesn’t forget like we do.
    “For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.”
    Hebrews 6:10 NKJV

29. Grace

Hi….Thanks for the message. For some days have been feeling a tussle in my heart and i keep hearing”time is up”. i have been in a particular town for some months in obedience to an instruction from God. i dreamt that i told a brother that my assignment is completed and i am leaving. So am seeking God to know and understand his purpose wherever else he wants me to go……Am in Nigeria, its 6:50pm

30. BARAKA EUBERT MOSSES

Hello!
    Dear Helen Calder, first i would like to thank ALMIGHTY GOD because of your ministry,it have been encouraging me,transforming me,and teaching me especially in my prophetic calling.My geographical zone is TANZANIA,and i’m a University student taking CIVIL ENGINEERING, in your previous email, the thing that touched me is been hurt during an extended time of waiting specifically in seeing vision and clarity in hearing the voice of GOD, IT IS MY PRAYER THAT GOD WILL TAKE ME TO HIGHER LEVELS OF PROPHETIC through your teachings, and prayer.

31. Alwina

I will never stop waiting on my Fathers promises,right now although it is afternoon past five and sun is up my life is dark,I put my trust in my Father’s hands for my health,finances,my husband,children and grandchildren.For my family to repent to God the Father I worship. I’m born again and tried my best to guide my family to become born again but to no avail.Right now everything is not how it should be,but still I believe that it will turn around for good,because I put my trust in my Father’s hands.Amen

32. Testimony

Your word is always on time to me Helen Calder. My name is Naomi Testimony and am in East Africa Time (EAT) zone. What stands out for me is that I must be synchronized to the time of heaven. For example, if I need to connect with you, I must work with your time zone. Hence, “When you perceive what is happening in Kingdom Time, it changes the way you respond, here and now.” – This to me is mind blowing.