Prophetic Insight: It’s Time to Enter the Miracle Zone

There are times when our Father’s word to us is simply, ‘Rest and be replenished.’ And the Holy Spirit comes to us like a gentle breeze.

But there are other times our Father comes to us with His earthmoving equipment.
He is digging deep.

If you feel as though you have had the deep dealings of God lately, or circumstances have tried and sifted you, be encouraged:

Your Father is making a way! His glory is about to be revealed.

‘Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain.
And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all people will see it together. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.” Isaiah 40:4-5 NIV

It’s Time to Enter the Miracle Zone

It’s time to let go of past information about who you are!
It is time to let go of what history has said about who you are—and other people’s opinions about who you are.

It’s time to enter the miracle zone of who your Heavenly Father says you are.

‘Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles.’ (Heb 12:1)

As the writer to the Hebrews indicates, sin can trip us up and prevent our progress.

• But not ‘everything that hinders’ is sin

There may be positive labels and definitions, or even prophetic pictures that we’ve had in the past—that have been superseded. At these times, God says:

‘I want to give you new definitions for a new season. Don’t settle for less than all I have for you.’

Out of the Mold and Into the More

‘More’ means that what God has for us, is outside the confines of our past and current experience.

• A ‘mold’ (mould) is a container that has an imprint or pattern, that can be used again and again
  • It produces a predictable result

“And it came to pass at that time, while Eli was lying down in his place, and when his eyes had begun to grow so dim that he could not see.” (I Samuel 3:2 NKJV)

Recently, I felt the Holy Spirit stirring me with an alert—a warning that in the prophetic, many of us are in danger of becoming like Eli.

The ageing priest was losing his eyesight; he was lying down at rest in his usual place.
It was his comfort zone.

In the meantime, young Samuel was in the intimate presence of God and hearing His voice.

More and Prophetic Ministry

It is time to stir out of our ‘usual place’ and to seek the intimate Presence of God.

Those of us who are prophetic seers and visionaries, and who have felt jaded at times, are about to be awakened and refreshed.

The name ‘Samuel’ means ‘heard of God’ (1 Sam 1:20, Strong’s H8050)
So, be hungry; ask and seek God for a fresh encounter with Him.

Be open to discover new ways of hearing God’s voice and responding to the Holy Spirit.
The Samuel era is here.

Hear the Spirit calling. It’s time to emerge; to get out of the mold and into the more of God.

Prayer of Response

• ‘Father today I choose to say ‘yes’ to You. I say ‘yes!’ to Your dream, to Your destiny for my life.
    I will run my race for You alone…
    Scroll down to the comments section for the remainder of this prayer (the prayer is in the first comment)

The Script: Choose Your Prophetic Story, Change Your Life ~ 2nd Edition

• Have you ever felt as though your life is stuck in a pattern?
  • Would you like a clear, simple message to help yourself—and others—break free of limitations and live your God-appointed destiny?
  • Are you seeking to understand your prophetic calling?

In ‘The Script: Choose Your Story Change Your Life’ , discover how God has a story for your life. It is the story of an abundant life—a life full of faith and purpose.

‘The script’ is any story-line that is at work in your life, that is not in accordance with God’s Word—and what He says about you.

But God has a prophetic story for your life. It includes a calling and destiny that no one else can fulfil. You do not have to put up with that old script any longer! It’s time to break out, discover and walk in your prophetic destiny.

In ‘The Script: Choose Your Story Change Your Life’ you will learn:

• What a script is, and five ways it can come into operation
  • How to identify and defeat a counterfeit script
  • How to identify and break a generational storyline (curse)
  • How to replace the script with God’s story for your life
  • Key questions that will help you identify your prophetic calling

I share my own testimony of breaking free from personal and generational scripts, and encourage you to live a life empowered by the Word of God.

View and purchase this book on our eStore here.
Note: prices are listed in USD but convert to your own currency: all payments are secure and we keep your details private.

Enliven Blog is on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube

Thank you for visiting Enliven Blog. I would love you to join me on my other platforms too:

My online courses now include the School of Prophecy and Discernment, Spiritual Warfare Course, and School of Intimacy and Prayer.

You can find the Enliven Ministries courses page here.

© 2019 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

50 thoughts on “Prophetic Insight: It’s Time to Enter the Miracle Zone

Prayer of Response:

‘God, I invite your searching gaze into my heart.
    Examine me through and through;
    find out everything that may be hidden within me.
    Put me to the test and sift through all my anxious cares.’ (Psalm 139:23, TPT)

I will run my race for You alone.
    I cast off every hindrance of weakness and sin, in Jesus’ Name.
    I declare the power of the blood of Jesus to overcome every demonic scheme that has been set against me. Its power is broken now, in Jesus name!
    Lord, I give You complete access to my heart, mind and soul. Reveal every hidden attitude or thinking pattern that could hold me back.
    I bring it now to the cross.

I release every past definition of myself and my future, that has become outdated.
    I thank You Father, for every good word or prophecy that has served Your purpose and brought me to this place. I bless the givers of those words and all who have encouraged me to become who I am and do what I do.

Something in my heart resonates with the words, ‘there is more’! Father, I thank You that You are continuing your good work in me, and that You are not finished yet.
    I hunger for You.
    Help me to be like Samuel and position for a fresh encounter with You.
    I repent of settling for less than all You have for me—be it in the prophetic realm, or any other area of my life.
    Now, Lord, I position to receive the more that You have for me. I ask You for new prophetic words and definitions that will take me further into Your plan and purpose. I receive Your fresh anointing.
    And I thank You for all You are about to do, in Jesus Name!

1. Ruby

Amen! Just this week (Tuesday) I experienced picking up someone else’s spirit I don’t know. A spirit of heaviness. I was told she was in the room before me. I prayed for her, but don’t really understand what to do or where do I go from here (being sensitive to spirits). Whether or not I am to connect with her or just pray. That’s when I was led to your page through google. I long to learn more of and develop discernment and the prophetic in my life. Others are also picking up the prophetic and discernment on my life. It is my prayer to do what God has set forth for me and stir up the gifts. I am excited!

2. Nicole Coltrane

In Jesus Name!!! Amen, I agree we with the Word and prayer that God has spoken. I agree with the destiny that God has for my life. I hear, and heed the call, I accept what God wants yo do, and where He wants to take me. I’m ready to step out of the old and into the new, prophetically and all the others realms and areas of my life in where God wants or deems me worthy, and trust me to operate.

3. Ella Nickerson

I hear the voice of God so clearly in this I had become slothful and weary due to some things that happened to me at Church 3 years ago and I shrunk back but I know God has so much more for me, the word of God had lifted me and given me inspiration to go forward. God Bless you for this Rhema word.

4. Jearlene Dixon

Thank you Prophetess Calder I really needed to hear this right now Word I have been under an attack and sometime it could be overwhelming but I chose to keep my eyes on the lord and all that he is releasing me to say and do it has been an experience and challenging I know that he has more and is moving me from my comfort zone I thank God for you and all you are doing and for your encouraging words it’s been a blessings in my life . God Bless You !

5. Zoleka Lusiti

Amen, and AMEN! I say “Yes” to Samuel annointing, in the name of Jesus the Christ. Thank you Helen, may God bless you and continue to make you His vessel of His voice and messages in Jesus name.

6. Noluthando

Oh Helen , thank you so so much for this. It resonates so much with me. I have been feeling so heavy hearted, like something is about to break. I’m not sure if it makes sense . I can’t help but weep because of the accuracy of this word. Thank you for the prayer . God bless you

7. Joshuabanda

Thank you so much, I am really blessed by this blog….. I can feel something changing within me…. I believe I will never be the same again for Christ is my life and he now is in control of everything that pertain to my life

2. Goodwill

Let it be unto me according to the word.

Hey woman of God thank watchman of The living God , I really needed a miracle from , yes I have been old man growing deem in my eyes but today I am no more glory to God whose alter is high than all alters when he call the old goes away and the new comes Father of Lord Jesus Christ the Messiah him alone is God who made heaven and Earth , glory to God in the highest.
    Jesus is Lord indeed every knee will bow every mouth confess God confession that Jesus is the appointed ruler and judge ,the air of everything thank you keep well.

Hi Goodwill, amen to that, may your life and gifts be refreshed and enlarged at this time, and all glory to Him

1. Deon Louza

Thank you so much. This word has confirmed what the Holy Spirit has been leading and guiding me.
        To God be the glory

3. Gloria

This word resonates with my spirit too. I also believe the Samuel spirit is here. And I have been speaking of More in the last two to three months. I totally receive and am in agreement with this prophetic word. MORE LORD!!!

4. lemlem

Amen it time for me to receive a fresh anointing. Thank you a woman of God to bring me to attention. Bless you

5. Josphat

Thank you very much for good work. I humbly request that you organize for me and my spouse to come to your church/ institute or prophetic school for prophetic training and more insights.

Regards

Josphat & Christine

6. Gloria Edwards

Wow! I have been speaking to myself and others about releasing the limitations of the mind. In fact I just told my pastor that God has greater works for him to do but he needs to release the limitations of the mind and flow in the anointing. It amazing how timely this word is, for me, personally, as it resonates with what I have been thinking and saying, as well as what I am trying to do. I know God has more and sis, I want that more. I want everything that He has for me. I don’t want Him to tell me, “you miss this because you were not hungry enough, you weren’t spending enough time in My Presence, you were not asking enough and believing for more…”
    Thank you for this timely word. It encourages my heart and help me to see that I just may be on the right track. God bless you as you continue to yield yourself to His calling and purpose for your life and ministry.

Thank you Gloria and oh yes! ‘Hunger is the landing strip of the Holy Spirit’ <3

1. Eunice Phetla

Glory Hallelujah. I receive the new Word n cast out past things in Jesus Christ name Amen

Shalom
        Eunice

7. Jay Calder

As always, thank you. Bless you, mighty servant of the Most High. There is that about you that emanated from Kathryn Kuhlman…Lord, more for your servant. I’m very thankful for the strength, energy and perseverance the Lord continues to give you.
    Thank you for working so hard for Jesus! May your sleep be even more strengthening. encouraging and healing to your whole being. Much love from Canada!

8. Gilbert

Amen, Amen, Amen. I receive this timely prayer I ask G-d to teach me how to use His gifts and use me in His divine purpose to put new flesh and skin on these old dry bones and breath new life to these dead bones for this watchman has grown tired. To fan the anointing into a raging wild fire under His will and purpose burning all limitations of my own heart and past so that I can hear Him clearly.

9. Yolanda

Hi Sister Helen,
    I had just given birth to God’s purpose and Destiny for my life and then I encountered a woman who wanted to be friends with me in my church. And I ended up exchanging numbers with her and every time I spoke with her on the phone I felt a heavy burden after talking with her, I found myself confronting her and telling her that there are certain things that I don’t feel comfortable talking about, And after confronting her about this several times I made up in my mind that I’m just going to block her out, unfortunately. Once I released her my spirit was revived again concerning my destiny and purpose. I’ve even had some encounters with God that were way beyond that I could ever imagine. And lately people have been approaching me speaking my destiny out loud and very boldly, and I have not even opened up my mouth to expose what my destiny is, people can see it all over me.
    Sister Helen I thank you for being obedient, and sending this word out to many of us who needed to hear this prophetic word at such a time as this and when the enemy was trying to cause myself to be like Eli.
    God bless you your family and your ministry and may the Lord continue to use you in a great great way.
    Evang. Yolanda.

10. Toks

Praise be to God Almighty! Thank you Prophetess of God, His Word is alive and true. I am soooo hungry for Him!

11. Testimony

Here we are yet again. Thank you so much Helen. Am trusting God to operate in the supernatural realm and here He has used you to speak to me. He is not a respecter of persons. As long as someone, irrespective of age and social status, is yielded to Him He is gonna use them as He used Samuel. I like this more and concur with it, “I believe a Samuel anointing is here. A fresh encounter with the voice of God is available for all of us.”
    God bless you more. 🙂

12. Philomena Whitehead

Amen. Glory be to GOD. I thank the Almighty GOD for using you for that timely Word and Prayer. Hallelujah it refreshed my soul. Thank you Helen for the video that you shared as well. May GOD continues to Bless you WOG. Agape Love.

13. Martha Smith

Amen! Thank you Helen. I need that prophetic prayer! I receive that prophetic word and prayer. That is devine, prayer that can break through barriers of doubts.
    Few weeks ago i was inpatient for something that i have been praying for, but our heavenly father send a word for me. I show a printed word “HOLD!” in a dream. Few days later, He opened the door i have been praying for. I really mean we need more prophetic people like you especially in our difficult culture today! And I need more of Him, i need More righteousness, more of His qualities! I need more!!
    Oftentimes, I’m not patient! I love being busy with smaller things which later on takes all my time, trying to put God first daily, but sometimes you find yourself doing that which is contrary to our father’s plan.
    And i think that, that prayer is for me. Please continue to pray for my finances.

Thank you Helen!
    May God bless you.

14. Molins

Amen. Glory to Jesus.
    Thanks to Jesus for you Helen.
    I hope He will set me free soon.
    God Bless you.

15. Mildred Uwachi

Wow a message! I have started receiving some message through dreams and visions. I continue praying that God should use more according to his will and experience the prophetic anointing as Samuel.as i’m become free from the limitation.

16. GAVIN

HI! HELEN YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME.THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.I HAVE A DREAM A FEW DAYS AGO I WAS WALKING TOWARDS A LONG QUEU WHILE I WAS STANDING IN THE QUEU ONE OF MY FELLOW SISTERS IN CHRIST WAS STANDING NEXT TO ME ,I GREET HER BUT SHE DID NOT RESPOND IN A GOOD MANNER,THAN TWO GUYS WERE FIGHTING AND THE ONE GUY STABBED THE OTHER ONE WITH A SWORD,WHILE THE OTHER GUY WHO IS BEEN STABBED LOOK AT ME AND HE WHISPER IN A SOFT VOICE FOR HELP.I DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

17. Gizamba Paul

Thanks a lot You have honestly being used by God to speak into my life. May God bless you and the ministry