BLOG COMMENTS RULES & GUIDELINES
All comments are subject to moderation.
Enliven Blog reserves the right to delete or edit posts that it deems not to be appropriate or in the best interests of the blog.
Enliven Blog does not give prophecies, dream interpretations or words of knowledge to people via this website or via email.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Respect other readers. Use common sense and good etiquette in your conversations.
- Keep conversations respectful and clean. Do not use defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, inaccurate, or insulting language. Anything that falls into this category and/or which we deem is unfit will be deleted.
- In the interest of safety, refrain from posting your personal information (e.g. address, phone, etc) on the site. However you can include a website address.
- Do not use this site to solicit business or promote events, ministries, charities, products or services. Readers, note that we are not responsible for content placed on our site or information you choose to act upon.
- You are fully responsible for what you choose to post online. You are also fully responsible for the information or opinions you choose to use from the website.
- Any materials you submit on this site becomes the property of Enliven Blog, which we can choose to use in any way we see fit.
- Enliven Blog reserves the right to change or modify rules relating to the blog at any time.
Enliven Blog is not responsible for the content or posts of any user on this site. Opinions and discussions by members do not necessarily agree with our views. Therefore, we take no responsibility for the content or opinions posted, or the results of any action taken by members based on others opinions. Members do this strictly and solely at their own risk.