Prophetic Word: Roar into the Storm (A Miracle is On the Way)

Prophetic Word, roar into the StormI believe the Lord is releasing grace—a special empowerment—to roar into the storm.

As the Bible says, ‘The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.’ (Prov 28:1 NIV)

• So, if you have been experiencing a storm in some area, such as family, job, finances, ministry or relationships
  • If the assignment God has given to you has been experiencing turbulence
  • If what is happening locally or nationally is of great concern to you

Receive His grace today!

The Spirit of the Lord is rising within you. He is releasing a miracle through you.

You can ‘roar into the storm!’

A Weather Event Rocked Their World

A storm can be seasonal.
And sometimes, a storm can come up suddenly. We call it a weather event. There is a sudden change in conditions.

The disciples experienced this when they had Jesus in their boat.
‘Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat…’ (Matt 8:24 NIV)

It was a great storm, a shaking storm. And for a short time, it rocked their world.

They Were Doing Their Best

‘Now when He got into a boat, His disciples followed Him.’ (Matt 8:23, NKJV)

The reason those men were in the boat, was because they were following Jesus!

But now, the vessel—and even their very lives—was under threat.

• That boat was their livelihood. Their provision.
  • It was the means they were using to carry out their mission.

And perhaps today, you have been doing your best to obey God, and ‘hold it all together’.
But a storm is threatening you, and what you hold dear.

Your Captain is in Control

On Wednesday night, my husband Malcolm was on a return flight to Melbourne. All seemed normal until the plane landed on the runway heavily, with a jolt.

And then, instead of braking and slowing, the plane accelerated.
The pilot lifted the plane off the runway again, ascending on a sharp angle, back into the sky.

Minutes passed—a drawn-out silence—before the captain spoke to reassure the passengers.

An unexpected tailwind had thrust the plane forward, so there wasn’t enough room to land on the runway.
The pilot acted swiftly, to abort the landing.

In the midst of a storm, the captain’s assurance makes all the difference.

And perhaps in your storm right now, you don’t know how you can land safely.
But Jesus your Captain is saying, “I’ve got this.”

When You Lose Sight of Your Horizons

Mark records the disciples saying,
‘Teacher! Don’t you care if we drown?’ (Mark 4:38)

Their world was tilting. The occupants of the boat had lost sight of their horizons.

Sometimes, although we acknowledge God is with us, we are tempted to believe He is not acting for us.

In the moment of the storm, our Father’s care seems absent.

• We lose sight of our horizons
  • We are tempted to feel abandoned

But the truth is, ‘God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble’ (Psalm 46:1, NKJV).

A Storm that Threatens, ‘You Won’t Survive!’

A storm may come with a message. ‘You are doomed! You are not going to survive this!’

And a sign that message has affected our hearts, is what comes out of our mouths:
‘The disciples went and woke him, saying, “Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!” (Matt 8:25 NIV)

In the storm, Jesus’ disciples felt insecure.
Suddenly, they felt that Jesus was not caring for them, or concerned about the problem.
But the truth was that, with Christ in their boat, they were bigger than the storm!

If you can relate to being in a storm right now, or one is threatening, be assured:

• You are bigger than the storm!

That storm is a sign that a miracle is about to happen.

Security in the Storm

‘But Jesus was sleeping.’ (Matt 8:24 NIV)

In the middle of that violent storm, Jesus was completely secure.
He was asleep.
He was a picture of security.

Jesus was about His Father’s business, safe in His Father’s timing. And so, He replied to His disciples, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?” (Matt 8:26 NIV)

Then, ‘He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.’ (Mark 4:39, NIV)

Jesus’ declaration, “Be still!” is timeless.

‘Be still!’ is the Word of the Lord. It is a weapon you can pick up. It is a roar you can release.

To the greatest storm imaginable—the shaking of nations—the Psalmist declares the word of the Lord. He echoes the very words of Christ:
‘Be still and know that I am God!’

Your Face Turned Towards the Storm

We too can declare our Father’s Word of rulership. We can ‘roar into the storm’.

It’s time to release the ‘roar’ of the Lord that is inside you, towards the storm that has been coming against you. [2]

The roar is a shout of prophetic praise.

Praise is the atmosphere of heaven. And praise brings the atmosphere of heaven into earth’s atmosphere.

The roar is a word of command.

The roar is the sound of thanksgiving, in the face of pain.

The roar is your face turned towards the storm. Addressing the problem. Not backing off.

Not running away. Not this time.
His courage, His Spirit, is filling your heart and roaring, pouring through you.

[1] A storm is ‘a violent disturbance of the atmosphere with strong winds’ and other severe weather elements. It can also be ‘a tumultuous reaction; an uproar or controversy’. Google ‘define storm’ accessed 27/7/19

[2] A quote from this post: ‘Release the Warrior Anointing of the Holy Spirit’

Spiritual Warfare: How You Can Identify and Overcome Spiritual Attack

If you would like to study further on this topic, I invite you to join my Spiritual Warfare Online Course.

I’d love to give more people the opportunity to receive this faith-filled teaching, so I’m reducing the price to $14.95 USD until the end of July.

This course (suitable for beginners) includes around 30 mini-lectures on video, and is full of Biblical wisdom and faith-filled strategies to help you overcome in time of battle.

I give you clear guidelines and step by step points on how to recognize and combat spiritual attack.

You can find out more here: ‘Spiritual Warfare: How to Identify and Overcome Spiritual Attack’

We’d Love You to Partner with Us!

Up until now, I’ve resisted putting ads here on Enliven Blog. This is the main way people raise the money for the costs of running a busy website.

The website and email list hosting is costing us more than ever. So, if you’ve been fed by Enliven Blog, I invite you to help us by making a donation. You can also choose to partner monthly with us!

You can find our donation page here.

© 2019 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

52 thoughts on “Prophetic Word: Roar into the Storm (A Miracle is On the Way)

1. Testimony

Always timely.
    I believe that the Spirit of the Lord is rising within me. He is releasing a miracle through me.
    The storm shall soon pass. I choose to roar into it.

2. Robert

My storm is coming on Sunday/Monday. A total breakthrough of my 18th years struggle. I’m ready! Over the last 16 months, I have gone through the dark night of my soul. I had to risk my life so many times, just too tired to be afraid anymore. God works, so it will work this time too.

Helen, your posts were part of God’s plan to help me get through the second stage of my Narrow Path. Thank you.

Hi Robert, I’m praying with you right now, may this be evident to you:
      ‘The Lord is with me; he is my helper.
      I look in triumph on my enemies.’ (Ps 118:7)

3. Rachel

Helen, this was timely. I had a major at-fault car accident on Monday with children with me. We were all safe including the lady I hit. Please pray for her and for both our vehicles. It is so hard to make losses to my husband who loves me. For favor of God on the insurance. I am so shaken yet Praising God and releasing the roar. That morning before the incident the word I meditated was from Col 2:10 ” In Him You are made complete in Christ and He is the head over all rule and authority.” Constantly speaking that word over myself while I am tempted to beat myself up.

Oh Rachel, I am really feeling for you and praying for you now. Yes and amen to favor on the insurance and to praise in your heart. No internal ‘dents’! This once comes to mind, I love the shout of ‘grace, grace!’
      ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone with shouts of “Grace, grace to it!” (Zech 4:7)

4. Heidi

Hi Helen. Your word is confirmation that God is wanting to pour out his Amazing Grace and favour and empower those who believe for supernatural miracles. This week alone I have been seeing the numbers 555 frequently. 3 days in a row I woke up at 5:55am. Thanks for your encouraging and timely word.

I love how the Holy Spirit ministers through numbers that way, Heidi! I believe you are stepping into a new realm of the supernatural ability of God. It’s all grace.

5. thikaro john thikaro

Yes and amen I receive the prophetic I truly confirm its true as am passing through storm, just like a cycle storm am going through. but today as I receive this prophetic word am free in Jesus might name no more storm its over under my foot.

thank you Jesus for setting me free indeed am free.
    I love you Jesus.
    amen

6. Cynthia Johnson

Good morning WOG!
    Thank you for a timely word this morning! The enemy snook in behind us. With y leak begin the slab of the foundation of our home. I didn’t the battle but the battle chose me. After repairs to the leak, we get a second leak. But I Will Continue to Be still and “Roar” and see the salvation of the Lord!!!” As pours into the miracle that He has in store for Us. Lately I’ve been seeing the #1in 111 and #3 333 #4 444. Will you help me to interpret what this all means. As a Seer Prophet I’ve been able to interpret. Blessings to you!

Hi Cynthia, yes I agree with you for a stop to those leaks, in Jesus’ Name! We’ve had issues with our slab too – it’s sinking and throughout our home is cracking – so let’s agree together for both our homes 🙂
      Yes re the numbers, I encourage you to look into the Biblical meanings of them and pray about what He’s saying to you personally

7. Connie

Thank you again for the timely prophetic word Helen, I have been going through a hardship in my marriage where always when things seems well out of the blue there comes a storm that even breaks my Spirit, this has been a cycle going on for years and I feel drained and tired and ready to give up, I am believing my miracle is here and I choose to roar above the storm as I trust in the Lord fully for our deliverance and miracle.

Sorry to hear that Connie, I’m praying you receive a personal download of hope faith and fresh infilling of Holy Spirit and overflow into your marriage and all areas. <3

8. Marilyn Moats

I am in this middle of a storm in my life and this was so timely (as always). I am trusting God as it is He who brought me this far but last night I had a bit of a setback in my mind and the worries and insecurities flowed in. Thank you for these words reminding me that God didn’t bring me this far to abandon me. He is my refuge and strength and I know that I can trust Him to handle the storm!! Today I receive His grace to roar into this storm because of His power within me! God bless you, Helen, for your ministry! When this storm is over and a speck on the back horizon, I will enroll in all of your courses as I want to grow the gift given me by the Spirit.

Hi Marilyn, you are not abandoned, you are greatly beloved and highly favored – amen to your roar. It’s the return of the roar time 🙂

9. Gifty

Praise the Lord!! Thank you Woman of God for your encouragement. As usual this is timely. I’ve been in the darkest pit or storm of my life as I prepare for ministry. Two days ago was when I began to feel a shifting and see the dawn breaking as a result of a word of advice I received though an experienced minster which is in line with a personal prophecy I received 2 years ago. This prophecy had began to unfold gradually but this word of advice I received 2 days ago shone light into the dark and realigned my perspective. For several weeks, I was overwhelmed to the point of giving up. I could barely praise and worship the Lord, study or do warfare. But for the first time in weeks, yesterday was when i felt a holy anger to roar at the storm. With tears and pain, I fired back at the storm with prophetic Praise and worship making declarations and confessions over my soul. It’s still dawn but I see the horizon. Morning is coming soon and my heart is filling up with joy. I pray for more Anointing and elevation for you Woman of God. Thank you once again.

Hi Gifty, I’m praying with you right now, you are His, the call is intact, that storm tried to shake you, but you are secure in Him.

10. Qhezu

Yes Helen i am in the storm. I was involved in a car accident. With God i wasnt hurt but my car was written off. Mind you i use this car every Friday until Sunday to worship the Lord. I went to a car dealership for a new car but i wasnt approved as my credit record is bad. Yes its like i am asking God’s whereabouts. But because of the profecies you send us i knew that something bad is coming ( threshold), but my God has a plan. I like to thank you my faith is increasing week by week after reading your mail.

Hi Qhezu, I’m praying with you now for the solution re your car to be revealed. May your faith continue to grow and overflow

11. Jide

I have been in this storm since March 2018, I lost everything I have worked to gain in ministry, am still standing by Gods Grace though the devil has tried every means to knock my faith off, feeding my family has been extremely difficult many of those I have helped deserted me, I’ve battled chronic gastrointestinal issues since late 2018 but God has healed me. I need to rise again financially please help me in prayers.

I’m praying with you right now, Jide, may it be like the tide is coming back in, the water level rising and restoration for you

12. Martha

I am believing in a miracle and blessings! I have lost my job and homeless. I suffer from so many pain in my body! It’s like knife stabbing inside me. I believe in Jesus that he will heal me from diabetes that is making me sick. I thank Jesus for protecting me and not letting this illness kill me or damage my kidneys or heart! I will roar through the storm and shout VICTOY and PRAISE

Hi Martha, I’m sorry to hear of all the trials and pain, am praying with you right now, we roar together in Jesus’ Name against the diabetes, the pain and loss, we command the return of Martha’s health and wellbeing and financial restoration, provision of a home in Jesus’ Name

13. Aruna Michael Adedoyin

Tonight, I will roar into the storm of my life to “Be Still”. Storm of Debts……and overdue house rent.

14. Fanyana Mnisi

Hi Helen, Thanks for The Word you always have for us. I’m South African and my name is Fanyana Mnisi. I like version in Mark 4 of “Jesus Calms The Storm”. If you check Mark 5:20. So the man went away and began to tell in the Ten Cities how much Jesus had done for him. So you see, the storm was in fact against the deliverance of a Great Evangelist and the Salvation of The Ten Cities! That’s exactly what was happening here! But Glory to Jesus, Our Lord would not succumb to the storm but “hushed” It! Again Thank You and be Blessed!

Hello Fanyana, oh yes how wonderful is that! I love how everything Jesus does, it’s never for us or about us in isolation, there’s all that glorious overflow and His purpose being worked out for others! And interesting too in Matt 8 we’re told that ‘other little boats were with them’ so there were many more people who and the opportunity to see Jesus saving and delivering power in action that day!

15. Mabel Apostol

My team and I have been in a storm for the past 2 months. I have seen, heard and felt the pain of everyone involved. Enough is enough! No longer shall we allow the enemy to torture us with his schemes – fear, anger, doubt, confusion, bitterness and anger. With the power of the Holy Spirit that is in each one of us, WE WILL ROAR against the enemy that seeks to divide us and keep us away from our calling to spread the Gospel and to serve the most vulnerable families in the slum communities of Manila. Thank you, Helen for this very timely and encouraging prophetic word.

Yes and amen to that Mabel, yes let it rise Lord and may Your glory be revealed with this team and through Your people to others. It’s time for Manila to know the power of the Spirit and love of Jesus like never before! This is your roar!
      “The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
      because he has anointed me
      to proclaim good news to the poor.
      He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
      and recovery of sight for the blind,
      to set the oppressed free,
      19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” (Luke 4:18-19)

16. Karen Tuper

Thank you Helen for ypur words of encouragement
    I had many storms from 2018-2019. But a great miracle is on my way
    I have been faithful, God knowd ams standing on his wotd. God bless you. Keep speaking Gods word
    Karen

Hi Karen, yes and amen to your miracle, and Father a season of miracles. We agree for the turn around, in Jesus’ Name.

17. Seema Creado

Hi Helen, this word that u shared today is so prophetic.There is a storm in my life my family in my finances .i am battling for job since 1year trying harder.its been difficult bit i believe in the grace of lord jesus who kept me going even in the storm.I have been encouraged by the word u shared.an i believe this is the season of my miracle..Roar is the word that has my miracle.thank u so much Pls keep me an my 2 daughter Tricia n alyssa in ur prayer.God Bless u and ur ministry.

Hi Seema, I’m praying for you and your daughters Tricia and Alyssa right now. You are held in His arms and in His care.
      I agree with you for the manifestation of the job that already has your name on it, in Jesus’ Name

18. Joel Judicael

Hi Helen, thanks a lot for this prophetic word! May the Lord Jesus continues to reveal himself to you, may his Spirit inspire you more. Your ministry is such a blessing for me.

19. Dr.Kobena Awotwe Wiredu

Marrital and financial storms have overwhelmed me for close to a year now and it’s been as if God doesn’t hear my prayer for help but dear Woman of God,this powerful message of encouragement, has pushed me to roar into the storm.Our help comes from the Lord.He is in the process of fixing all our problems and challenges

I’m praying with you now, Dr Kobena.
      Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen. He named it Ebenezer, saying, “Thus far the Lord has helped us.” (1 Sam 7:12) – may you look back at this time and see the memorial marker, ‘the Lord is my help’ now and always

20. Heather

I’ve been speaking this verse lately to overcome fear and worry “the wicked flee when no man pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion” so this morning’s post is spot on for where I’m at, Helen! My hubby and I are going back to college to pursue God’s plan for our lives, but I’m a “feeler” and it’s daunting sometimes. Have hid from these types of situations for years, but now God is calling me out of hiding, to grow stronger. His grace is enough. Thank you for speaking His Word, Helen!

21. Jean

Dear Helen
    Thank you for this word. Please pray for me and my marriage. I am experiencing attacks and it is a very challenging time at the moment.
    We are not walking together for the Lord. It’s an unequal yoke.
    Please pray my husband will begin to turn his eyes upon Jesus.

22. Irene

Hey Helen thanks very much for the words of encouragement, In fact I’ve been though a lot in life but I know for sure that my God will never leave me or forsake me. God bless you. But I need prayers that God should heal both my parents , my husband , and my daughter completely in Jesus name amen.

23. ndifreke

God bless you my able prophetess God has use you to encourage me that is exactly what am passing through am very excited thanks

24. Dominic Tarawally

Thank you,the prophetic word is timely,God will continue to release grace upon you and blessings favour in your ministry,thanks am blessed.

25. Koziba

Your blogs are always relevant to what is going on in my life. They are truly prosthetic. All I can do.is pray for you to keep on doing God’s work.
    Stay blessed.

26. Lemlem

God Bless you. My Sister it is prophetic word for us my Husband got a storm on his job. Please pray for him.

27. Koziba

Stay blessed.
    I meant to say “They are truly prophetic.”

28. Malcolm Calder

Wow..this is a chance for us to capture a powerful truth and literally launch ourselves into a new season of Victory and Fruitfulness!!! Such an encouraging article Helen. Bless you and thank you so much!!

29. Brenda

Hi, yes I have to say that I can say Amen to what you have written in this post. I have loved my life in the Lord ever since I have been born again of the Holy Spirit, and my favourite verse is definately ‘I love Thee O Lord my strength’.

30. Del Carter

Thanks for sharing this, Helen. I just had a nightmare last night that came from the enemy. I couldn’t tell if it was from God or the enemy. Your name came to mind, (the Holy Spirit i’m sure). And, here I am… This blog is validation of the last few months along with further revealing the simple schemes of the enemy.