3 Prophetic Words for 2019 (Year of Discovery)

Here are 3 prophetic words for 2019 to meditate on, as you stand on the threshold of a New Year.

From the outset, I believe the Lord is encouraging us to focus on His perspective—the Bible says our Father’s heart and intent towards us is good (Jer 29:11).

God is for you; He is not against you.

He is with you; you are not alone.

Your Father knows the path that you take and He has prepared His provision for you ahead of time.

Perhaps you have some challenges ahead, as you face 2019.

As you stand on the brink of your New Year, don’t look at circumstances ahead as a problem to solve. Look beyond them:

•  See a gift from your Heavenly Father to unwrap.

3 Prophetic Words for 2019

Prophetic Word #1: 2019 is a Year of Discovery

‘Discovery’ means something is already waiting—it already exists and is awaiting you.

2019 is going to be a year characterized by discovery of the ‘more’ God has made available for you.

Discoveries lead to breakthroughs, inventions and innovations. Discovery leads to progress. During a season of discovery, you may find that you are out of your comfort zone.

• You may feel as though you have marched ‘off the map’, like explorers of old

But God knows your location.

And there is something of great value your Father has prepared for you to discover.

You Will Discover the Richness of What God Has for You

When we visited the historic goldfields of Victoria, I was reminded that gold cannot be created:

• Gold can only be discovered

People have tried over the centuries to discover some secret formula to create gold—to no avail.

The amount of gold on the earth is limited. But the amount of gold in Heaven is endless.

• Gold represents that which is eternal; gold is seen in the streets and building materials of Heaven!
  • Gold is compared to that which is most valuable: Scripture. Your faith. Wisdom.
  • And gold is found in God’s intimate Presence, the place of His glory and holiness

Discovery means that in 2019, God has more revelation for you. He has made Heavenly resources and encounters available to you.

Your Father cares for your needs, great and small.

He is immensely practical. As 2019 dawns, place every physical need in the hand of your King.

Hear your Father say, ‘I am the source of all you need. I am releasing you from the fear of lack of supply!’ (Psalm 23:1)

Prophetic Word #2: 2019 is a Year of Release

“Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it?” (Isaiah 43:18-19, NKJV)

2019 is a year of release from past pain and outdated, limiting definitions that have held you back.

In Genesis 26, Isaac was on his own voyage of discovery.

Just as gold in the earth is limited, so is groundwater.

• And Isaac’s servants discovered water in the land, only to have the wells contended for by locals

Isaac could have camped in that place of dispute—he could have continued to contest for his rights—but he chose to release it and move on.

It’s time to release the past! God has new wells of replenishment, favor and supply for you to discover.

Isaac was able to release and move on because He trusted God: And he moved from there and dug another well, and they did not quarrel over it. So he called its name Rehoboth, because he said,
“For now the Lord has made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.”’
(Gen 26:22, NKJV)

2019 is a year in which you will know, ‘God has made room for me here’. He is opening new wells of opportunity and provision.

As you start 2019, forgive and bless those who have wounded you.

• Be released from the unkindness of those who have not believed in you.

Declare, “My God, You are sufficient for me! You are my Father and you are also the Righteous Judge! I ask you to move on my behalf. I praise You now, that You are working on my behalf to bring restoration.”

Prophetic Word #3: 2019 is a Year of a Turning Point

A ‘turning point’ is a moment or season in time when a significant change takes place—one that leads to new and greater things.

In Deuteronomy, we learn of a time in which Israel were doing a lot of ‘turning’, yet they were not making progress.

They were not discovering new horizons.
But that was set to change.

‘Then we turned and journeyed into the wilderness of the Way of the Red Sea, as the Lord spoke to me, and we skirted Mount Seir for many days. “And the Lord spoke to me, saying: You have skirted this mountain long enough; turn northward.”’ (Deut 2:1-2, NKJV)

‘You have circled this mountain long enough!’ (NASB)

The big picture was that the Israelites had been traveling in the wilderness for 38 years. But in verse 1, Moses describes it as ‘many days’.

• Both for the short and the longer term, the nation had been stuck in a holding pattern

Anticipate areas that have frustrated you for a long period of time, being resolved.

As you come ‘around the mountain’ for the last time, you discover a horizon that wasn’t available to you before.

Trials of the past are bearing fruit. Your discernment and insight has been clarified and sharpened.

And in 2019, Jesus will be the only explanation for what people see taking place in and through you.

Prophetic Activation for the New Year

If this word has resonated with you, I encourage you to time to pray about and meditate on these words (especially the Scriptures) along with other things the Lord is speaking to you. The 3 words can be considered separately, over 3 days or 3 weeks.

Bible References for ‘Year of Discovery’:
Be inspired by those who went on a voyage of discovery in Scripture, including Abraham (Gen 12:1) and Naomi and Ruth (Ruth 1).
Gold: first mention of gold (awaiting discovery) Genesis 2:11. Gold in Heaven, Revelation 21:18, 21. Compared to gold: Scripture, Ps 19:10; faith, 1 Peter:1:7; wisdom, Prov 3:14. Gold in God’s intimate Presence, Exodus 25, 1 Kings 6.

Pray about your own prophetic word for 2019

You can hear from God personally about your upcoming year! Following is an article about how to receive your own prophetic word for 2019: ‘How to Receive Your Prophetic Word for the New Year’

Prophetic Training in 2019

Are you inspired to press in to God for more growth in your prophetic and prayer gifts in 2019? I warmly invite you to take a look at the Enliven Prophetic and Prayer Schools.

As I’m taking a break from the blog for our Australian Summer holidays, be blessed by my gift to you of a 20% discount off the Prophetic School and Spiritual Warfare course during this period.

Enliven Blog is on holiday:

• The next Enliven Blog post will be released on 17th January 2019.

Which of these prophetic words for 2019 do you most relate to right now? Share it with us in the blog comments section below, or on Facebook or Instagram.

© 2018 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

66 thoughts on “3 Prophetic Words for 2019 (Year of Discovery)

1. Hilda

Greetings Helen.ALL 3 PROPHETIC WORDS,THEY ARE TALKING TO ME.WHAT YOU’VE POSTED IT’S EXACTLY WHAT WAS PROPHESIED TO ME.WOMAN OF GOD,MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.HAVE A BLESSED FESTIVE SEASON AND A PROSPEROUS 2019.I THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR MINISTRY.THANK YOU.

2. Reneker Castro

Glory to God, your prophetic words is a confirmation of God’s words in me. I’m so inspired and excited to received and take over my portion in heavenly place.
    God bless you more and your family, in the mighty Name of Jesus.

3. Jean

Thank you for these prophetic words. I am meditating & praying about them.
    I also received a picture/short vision of a field that was full of the most vibrant & beautiful flowers. As quickly as it came it had gone.
    I have been praying & looking up scriptures for its message to me.
    I have also been looking for others experience of visions like these but have not found any relevant ones yet.
    However I was thinking the Lord may be encouraging me on a new adventure. Do you think that?
    God Bless you and your family. Happy New Year

I love the picture of the field and flowers, Jean! It is so characteristic of the Holy Spirit to speak through fleeting impressions like that. Yes meditate on it… Scriptures will come to mind, for me immediately I thought of Isaiah 35, God’s promise of flowers springing up where once there was a desert, and Jesus’ assurance of Father’s provision (Matt 6:28)
      Happy New Year to you and yours also 🙂

1. Jean

Helen, thanks for your reply.
        Isaiah 35 was one of my life verses that I felt the Holy Spirit gave me at the beginning of this year and now I think wants me to review it and take out relevant words of encouragement. For example, v 3 encourage the exhausted, and make staggering knees firm, v4 say to those with an anxious and panic stricken heart, “Be strong ,fear not! There are lots more in this chapter! Thanks for mentioning it. I will pray and meditate on it further.
        I also prayed about the picture I received of the field of flowers – asking the Lord to show me what he is saying and this song came to mind- “ you will go out with joy and be led with peace and the mountains,hills will break into shouts of joy and the trees of the field will clap their hands”
        I looked it up and it’s in Isaiah 55 v 12. I will be read this to hear what Holy Sprit is saying.
        By the way I have enrolled on the ,Intimacy with the Holy Sprit course and it is very powerful. I have to listen over and over. It’s deep. God Bless

2. blessings

I am so lifted in your revelations, they give strength of growth to my prophetic walk with God.
      Am so blessed and wish you a happy new and prosperous year.
      God love you

3. Benjamin Kepas

I am so proud to read throught your discovery message, it is inspiring and I believed it reminds me to move forward for Christ. Complacency has grab the blessing for 2018 and 2019 will be a breakthrough for me. And I believed I will do more because God will move more bouñdries and His hands will rest upon me. Inspiring message, God bless you richly.

4. Denise

This is so encouraging – thank you! Just this morning, God revealed my ‘word’ for 2019 – Fruitfulness – so your word resonates well with me, and I know there is a turning point coming in the near future – I have circled this mountain long enough. Galatians 6:9 is a huge encouragement for me at the moment.

Amen to a year of fruitfulness for you Denise. Fruitfulness is preceded by times of preparation and waiting and it sounds as though it’s your time to move into a phase of release!

5. JEROME GRACEMADE

Glory to God!. Am overblown by the 3 prophecies… They are particular to me, and am glad to have them in view as 2018 is ending. I will hit the road running with the prophesy in 2019 alongside what God will further say to me particularly and specifically. Shalom and Gods blessings all the way to you.

6. Manuel Zavaleta

Helen, he estado siguiendo sus escritos…Gloria a Dios!!!
    Creo que TODOS tenemos un momento específico de DIOS para cada uno de Sus hijos.
    Creo que mi momento ha llegado, han sido batallas y batallas en la fe, por seguir creyendo a DIOS, de que ÉL tiene un plan perfecto para nuestras vidas.
    Los tres puntos proféticos para 2019, WOW!!! Descubrir, Lanzar e Inflexión, son momentos de DIOS para cada uno de nosotros sus hijos.
    Yo lo tomo para mi…DIOS nos ampare y SU Espíritu Santo nos guíe.
    Ricas bendiciones

Hi Manuel, it’s great to hear from you, and that your heart is witnessing that your moment in God is here!
      It reminds me of the Christmas story when John the Baptist leapt in Elizabeth’s womb as Mary entered the house (Luke 1:41). Even when the answers are not yet seen, we have that faith ‘leap’ within us as his Spirit responds to what is becoming due.
      Yes and amen to your new season of grace

7. Cynthia Johnson

Thank you Woman Of God these words resonate with my Spirit as well. What a confirmation of what my Heavenly Father has in stored me in this next season. Last season was a season Of birthing pangs and wilderness experience as well a season of blessings preparation. I’m reminded of Esther during her purification and preparation season. Heavenly is doing a new thing in my life. Have a Healthy and Prosperous New year!

Hi Cynthia, I just listened to the whole book of Esther on audio this morning! Wow! Amen to that, and thank you!

8. Kim

God just spoke points 1 and 2 to me last night; point #3 was spoken last month! Confirmation, I love it! Thank you so much, Helen! Happy New Year!

9. Ringford Ngulube

This Is Powerful And Am Blessed With The 3 Prophetic Word. May God Bless You And Continue Using You Prophetically.

10. Terry Kai Haley

Helen, these prophetic words are exactly what I needed and correspond with what God has been telling me! I’ve been a pastor for 25 years, and I’m planting a new church. I’m super excited. Thank you for listening to God!

Hi Terry, that’s awesome!
    I’ve been listening to Pastor Martin Steel’s series on Kingdom Culture and the verse in Genesis 2:11 really popped out at me. The names (meanings in the Hebrew) of the rivers and the treasure waiting in the land… very inspiring and just came to mind as I read your comment.

1. Terry Kai Haley

I looked up the Hebrew for the rivers in Genesis 2. WOW! I believe you mentioning that was prophetic concerning my planting this new church (KING JESUS CHURCH). Thank you for your obedience in operating in your gifts. I will be taking your 3 courses starting in January. Super excited!
      Terry Kai Haley

12. Dorothy Johnson

All 3 of these prophetic words are for me. I’m encouraged that 2019 is a year of Discovery, Release and Turning point for me. All the pain and hurt will be released and I will walk in my prosperity in 2019. There will be no more lack and all of my needs will be met and overflow will be encountered. Hallelujah

Beautiful…I praise God with you Dorothy, may joy be your portion as you enter 2019 with a sense of expectancy

13. Robin

Helen you are always spot on for the season. I am in the Hall of Tranistion and will continue to stand a seek his Face. Thank you for the encouragement!

Amen Robin, believing with you for greater clarity in the discovery of what Father has for you in 2019 and beyond

14. Jacki van der Burg

Thanks Helen your prophetic message has recalled a dream I had the other night where myself and another were called into a meeting to receive an inheritance, there would be no usual delays as the son had given permission for the inheritance to be released. I am seeking God as to the significance of the dream, your prophetic messages speak into this. Thank you, God bless

Wow that’s very significant Jacki! Even on a general basis of entering more fully into your inheritance in Christ… ‘If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.’ (Gal 3:29)

15. Daniela

A few days ago I had a dream of me looking for the horizon. I was desperate to see it, and all I could see was mountains. I wondered if this dream was from God or not, but now you have confirmed it. I can only hope that I will get to see it this year. It has indeed been a very hard and confusing season for me.Thank you, Hellen! For your faithfulness to God and sharing the fruits with us.

16. Nwagba T. Success

Dear Helen Calder, What will I say if not let God continue to bless you, you have been a pillar in my life and ministry, your prayer warfairs concerning me is wonderful, thank you so much for your love, care and your prophetic mentoring skill. The 3 prophetic words have set me on the high ways as my discoveries are sure! In October God pulled me out of my comfort zone, I have been wondering why, now i know. This is a wonderful season of New things around me, my family and ministry. God have confirmed it again and again that He has set me at the king’s realm to do expolits.
    Thank you woman of God and stay blessed Amen.

17. Heather Becker

Mrs Caulder, I would like to say how much I appreciate finding your site “by accident.” From all I’ve seen, you are well balanced AND prophetic–something very valuable these days 🙂 I have this gift too, and it helps to look at and hear from others who operate in it well. Thank you.
    These three words do resonate with me, I’m excited for this new season, as I feel many will be released into their new season “like cattle released from the stall, jumping with joy!” Freedom to the Body of Christ! Restoration, rejuvenation, and redemption. I see a tug of war, and the winning is in the “letting go”–throwing our hands up, in praise, and letting go of the rope the enemy has been using to keep us distracted.surrendering to the Lord and His will. “Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord.” Have a blessed 2019!

18. Fiona

Thank You Father for Helen!!. I am overwhelmed with all 3 words received. My heart and spirit is leaping with much excitement and fear at the same time. It so resonates in my spirit and confirms all my thoughts and prayers. Tears of great appreciation is running down my cheeks. I believe that every ounce of frustration is diffused by these words and I anticipate the manifestation thereof. Thank You Helen for your time surveying the heavens on our behalf. May God enlarge You in every sphere of Your life as well as in Your family’s lives. You are a great treasure in the body of Christ. And I appreciate your blogs very much. God bless you. Have a great holiday and a well deserved rest in Him. Untill the 17th Jan. Fiona

19. Jim

The releasing of “… outdated, limiting definitions that have held you back.” is interwoven throughout these words (or, maybe it’s the central word for me). Our discernment is often affected by ‘our own definitions or the definitions of others’ and we need to be careful to not let that happen. We need to be receptive to possibilities and definitions from the Lord; the ones he’s always had for us and the ones we might have suspected from time to time but wouldn’t or couldn’t believe due to our pain (even unknown pain). Just clarifying my thoughts; I think this is a word that’s been coming to me in various forms, especially over the last year. Thank you for sharing!!!

Hi Jim, that’s very thoughtful and important processing, the Holy Spirit is refreshing our mindsets, and we need to let give Him access, in order for that to happen. I say amen, and God bless you

20. Ndifreke

I Am So Excited On The Prophetic Word U Send To Is A Confirmation Of What I Was Told Last Month May God Replenish U With More Insight And Blessing Happy New Year

21. Terence

This message like the most recent words written by you speaks to me.

I expect 2019 to be a year where i need to put my faith in God as i am getting caught off guard in different areas of my life. 2019 is a year of release from the past and God has started the work this year. I received prophetic words for my life and that relate with what this message.

22. Martha Smith

Thank you Helen for preparing yourself be a pure vessel for God to use. Its because of you that i’m able to have this encouragements and strengthen my faith for this great journey and many others that experience such life changing prophecy directly from God. I’m excited with the move of God among us. I firmly believe that 2019 is going to be the year of the move of God. Truly, many great things is going to happen as we’re crossing over to the other side. i sense that many of us has been waiting for this season of discovery and release and so do i. I believe that its God’s timing for his people the outcast and wounded, its time for another level in the higher places and serve our living God for ever, Its my expectation.
    This message is lining up with every tears of those who hear. when i was meditating this message, i heard clearly behind me these words, “The last will be first and the first will be the last”
    Thank you Helen for this powerful message, it lined up with every sorrow and every joy of my life . May 2019 be an exciting year for you and your family, and may the Almighty God continue to fill you the more.

Thank you!
    May God Richly bless you.

23. Martha Smith

Thank you Helen for being a pure vessel.
    This is so powerful to me truly from God. It lines up with every tears and every joy of my life. I think that its God’s timing. He ordain many of us to go and bear fruits, and He wants our fruits to remain, that is the mark for his own, and whatever we ask anything in his name, he will give us. It has been a season of waiting, asking, lots of up and downs, but he promise us not to be weary, and that we i’ll reap in due season. I believe you, according to your message, i sense that 2019 is going to be the year of God’s timing. and that he will do greater things and the outcast and wounded will see his glory. my prayer and expectation. Thank you for the effort and passion to equip.
    i believe you, many greater things are going to happen as we cross to the other side, and discover his mystery along the journey.
    These 3 prophetic words is so powerful lining for me.
    May God Richly bless you and your family and
    Happy New Year
    Thank You!

24. Mikki

Thank you Helen for the Beautiful Prophetic Word for 2019 I appreciate.

Amen I receive in Yeshua’s/ Jesus name 😀

May each one have a Blessed new year 😉

Mikki

25. Kimberly Lowe

Love you Helen! Thank you for taking time and effort with your wider family in divers places to teach us! God bless you my sister! I have taken some of your instruction and written out prayers with the scriptures and pray those things and have found it very beneficialand it helps me to memorize the scriptures as well! Thanks again!

26. Themba,

Wow thanks again Helen so relevant and for this is confirmation on what God has spoken to me,bless the Lord oh my soul and all that within me bless His holy name Amen,I receive God bless you Helen and your family, happy blessed 2019.

27. Stacey

Thank you Helen for the prophetic word for my life and living in 2019 God willing amen . For God is so worthy to be praised, today is my first time reading the Post, for 2019 Happy New Year to you and Ministry. May, The Lord our God The Precious Holy Spirit and Heavens Angles bless you and ministry in a special and prosper way for 2019 , In Jesus Christ Name amen. Some of the word’s that you have spoken were spoken into my life also. awesome praises God amen.

28. Desiree Adams

My name is Desiree, and I’m writing to you for some sort if help. From a young girl I always enjoyed been in GOD’S presence, I always felt an usual putting towords the things of GOD. I know stuff before it happens, I sometimes hear the voice of GOD telling what I should do. I’ve tried so hard to run away and not wanna know things because of the pain and the rejection I experience from been different. My life is in constant turmoil, sometimes I feel like a female JOB. I don’t know how to harness this gift, as much as I would love to enjoy this gift , I feel like it’s a curse. Where I’m from no one really knows how to help me harness this gift, so I’ve just given up. I can’t let anyone in cause I’m able to read their thoughts loudly, behind their false smiles. I kinda given up on the human race and I hate myself for it. Church don’t do it for me anymore. I find myself drifting into pratices I mabe shouldn’t be, like listening to meditation and trying to understand what the Buddhist know that I should know. Please help me. From a distraught me to you. I hope this reaches you. Love Desiree

29. Howard

I thank you so much for all the prayers you made for me and I really appreciate the present of God in your life. All the prophecy was accurate. I encountered the holy spirit last night it was so real. Thank you for everything may God continue to bless and increase you from glory to glory Grace to Grace

30. Tania Hopping

Thank you Helen. I am very encouraged by your message,and partnering up with Gather God and what he has for me in 2019. Blessings to you,faithful women of God and the blessing you are to us all.

31. Victoria

Thank you so much for these words. It literally saved me from lack of hope for something better to come. I’ve been struggled to keep my head over water in my life. I have kind of given up and been very very sad for a long time. I didnt want to believe good things for this year because of disappointments. But in a magic way (Gods spirit of course) I felt a hope coming up again, and in a special way when you mentioned the gold – I´ve got a prophetic word of a gold nugget from someone in 2018. And my name is Victoria so it hit me very much when I read “the historic goldmines of Victoria”. A confirmaiton of a gold nugget. I have written all these prophetic words down and read them every day now.
    (Maybe it sounds a bit weird some of it – Im danish and dont write english perfect ;-))

32. M. Smith

Dear Helen!

Amazing: this requires lots of purity and then walking by faith. I have experienced many changes and maturity in me and my husband’s life. Its because what you planted inside of us is producing fruits. Please help me how to activate my talents so that i can be of a great, pure vessel for God to use.
    I cannot wait to enroll the next class. Please pray for me also that i may not burry the talents God has given me.
    May God continue to increase your passion for others.

Thank you!

33. Geraldine

Hi Helen. This is straight from God and He works in such mysterious ways. On January 9nth, God disciplined me. I cried for More than s day before He released me. He showed me how I have been like an ostrich who leaves her eggs in the sun. I never saw it before, how I was neglecting my children. That day something changed in hidden Israel’s realm. I went upstairs to my kids rooms and started screaming that everything unclean must get out our house. I started screaming at the kids friend’s that they must leave. The bkids dispersed. This could not be the normal me because I don’t scream. It could only have been God. My son told me off and how he feels That completely freaked my flesh and spirit out. I cried out later later to God , to save my children , I then asked Him to do it and to teach me how to deal with this all. As I started praying all these things clouds came over and a huge thunder storm started. When I was praying lightning hit our internet, it came right into our house and my kids saw it. The Bible says , that He marks the places where lightning strikes. When I stopped crying the rain stopped. (That same day the locust plague hit Mecca) Well on Saturday, I started changing, suddenly I just wanted to start putting my family first. (I have been very sick for a long time now) On Sunday, I cooked. My 23 year old son has been cooking since he was 14. He wanted to. I am physically a lot of pain when active, not being self righteous here. I started cleaning my house on Monday. BTW, my son was very apologetic for screaming at me. This is a time for repentance and we are being purged , like Psalm 51 says, with hyssop. Those of us who truly love God will accept His reproach and start to produce more fruit. He is going keep pruning us from now so that we can produce more fruit. He is going to do this over and over until we walk the straight and narrow path. I am starting to understand the parables as well. We are going to experience a so called bipolar, emotions. He is speeding time up as well. I am losing the since of time like never before. I am getting less and less selfish. If it is happening to me then it is happening to the rest of hidden Israel. God truly works in remarkable and astonishing ways. God bless you richly in Jesus name! This is a time where God is teaching us patience. Love to you dear sister.

34. Martha Smith

Thank you for the effort and passion. These are the times i would chose to drive to your house to check with you in person. Because things are becoming real! Its working, i hope to make you understand my essay.
    I had a dream a week ago. In the dream i was skiing leaping and bounding over the mountain top and on rocky high lands and forest. As i continue to ski, i saw 2 people skiing behind following me i became nerves and scared, but i had a feeling of confidence. Few minutes later, i saw the 2 people passed by me. I came to a small stream of water and crossed over, and came to a street that looks familiar, but the street split into 2. On the left is the old street no longer in use, on the right hand side, the street looks current, and it looks like a detour of the old street on the left. I was confused and scared because its getting late to where i wanted to go. It looks like the 2people behind me went through the right hand street because
    i had glimpse some people passed through there. However, in the dream i felt, that is not the street i should follow for my direction. I saw a car behind me drive through the left hand street, i scream to stop the car for direction, but it didn’t stop. I found myself on the foot of a mountain watching the car drive through, to detect whether the street is a detour or not. Before the car vanished, i saw it came to a rocky stream and saw the driver pushing the car by the back through the rocks and the waters, i was astonished if this car is not going to be flooded. In the dream, i was not longer skiing, but climbing on the mountains, and came to a mountain that i cannot climb. As i stood on the foot of that mountain, i saw the passenger woman who was in the car drowning, trying to find her way out of the river. When i look closely, the woman was not drowning, but something strange is being done to her! The driver or one of the passengers was kicking her head on the rock in the river. As i watched, the woman was kicked by the head on the rock for the second time and she died! And i woke.
    I know you mention about the different kinds of dreams we as Christians dream, it can be Soul, Spiritual etc. Please help me understand if the dream is spiritual or Soul. Also if a dream can be a message to a group through us, how i can deliver such message?
    Thank you Helen!
    May continue increase your talents.

35. Joseph Walker

I am encourage by your prophetic word, I do belive its speaking to me.
    May god continue to bless and prosper you.