How To Make The Most Of Your Personal Prophecy

‘Timothy, my son, I give you this instruction in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight.’ (1 Timothy 1:18)

The Apostle Paul considered personal prophecies given to his disciple Timothy significant:

• Personal prophecies helped Timothy focus his life and ministry according to the call of God
  • The Apostle Paul kept the prophetic words in mind when it came to his leadership of Timothy and instruction to him

5 Ways to Make the Most of your Personal Prophecy

A personal prophecy can be a means of great encouragement and motivation. [1]

If you have received a personal prophecy, here are some ideas to help you benefit from it:

1. Record your Prophetic Word

Write out your personal prophecy. (Hab 2:2) If possible, keep an audio copy of prophecies that you have received. Sometimes an impartation takes place through the verbal delivery of a word that cannot be communicated in writing.

If a word was not recorded in audio format, immediately write out as much of it as you can remember, so that you can weigh it up, pray about it and review it.

2. Weigh up your Prophecy

‘Do not treat prophecies with contempt. Test everything. Hold on to the good.’ (1 Thess 5:19-21)

The Bible exhorts us to weigh up prophetic words. (see also 1 Cor 14:29) [2]

Some filters you can use include:

• Is it in accordance with what the Bible says?
  • Do you have an inner witness that the prophetic word is from God?
  • Does it line up with the nature of God? In particular, with the nature of the Father as expressed through Jesus?
  • Will responding to the prophecy bear good fruit—the fruit of the Spirit in your life?
  • If the prophetic word concerns your destiny, does it line up with the way God has created and wired you?

Make sure that you include a process of accountability to Christian leadership in relation to your prophetic word. This is especially important if you are considering a change of direction in response to a word you have been given.

This also enables your leadership to nurture the gift and call of God upon your life, as Paul did with Timothy.

3. Pray about your Prophetic Word

Always take time to pray about any personal prophecy that you receive. Seek confirmation that the word is from God, and ask Him for further insights related to the message, its timing and any action you should take. Remember that fulfilment of your prophecy will be conditional upon you staying on track in your relationship with God.

Later on, you may also be led to pray about the fulfillment of your personal prophecy. [3]

4. Allow the Prophecy to Enlarge your Vision

A prophecy may be used of God to stretch our perspective concerning ourselves; who we are, Who He is, and what we are capable of doing with the enablement of His Holy Spirit.

A personal prophecy may speak into your identity and destiny. The Father is communicating His perspective about your life. And that may be beyond what you have perceived about yourself up to this time.

A personal prophecy is an invitation from the Father to see ourselves as He sees us.

The question is, will we accept that invitation?

5. Store your Prophetic Word for Future Reference

‘Then the LORD replied: “Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false.” (Hab 2:2-3)

You may  immediately recognise that your prophecy is timely and relevant.

However sometimes the exact meaning of a prophetic word is a mystery at the time we receive it.

This does not mean that it is not of value. In fact, it may be of tremendous significance for a later date.

Consider taking a long term view of any prophetic word you receive, even if you believe it does relate to a current situation.

Sometimes a personal prophecy is like a puzzle piece—you are not sure how or where it fits in the picture until more pieces have been put into place.

And then when you do see the fulfillment of the prophecy, you are blown away. You realise that God knew the whole picture of your life before you had even been born. [4]

‘All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts,God! How vast is the sum of them!’ (Ps 139:16-17)

[1] For Biblical examples of personal prophecy and a biblical basis for bringing personal prophetic words, see my article:

Is Personal Prophecy Biblical?

[2] For more information about weighing up prophetic words, see

How Do I Know If A Personal Prophecy Or Dream Interpretation Is From God?

[3] See the following post:

Is It Time To Birth Your Prophetic Word In Prayer?

[4] If unfulfilment of a prophecy you have received in the past is causing you discouragement, see Dealing With Prophetic Disappointment

© Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching
A part of the David McCracken Ministries family

37 thoughts on “How To Make The Most Of Your Personal Prophecy

1. cindy

Hello,
    I read your article and it helped in understanding regarding receiving a prophetic word. Can you help me understand in regards to receiving a prophetic word spoken over my husband and I which expands our life an extra 30 years. The reason for the extension is for us to fulfill what God spoke over us to do for His Kingdom here on earth. My question is do we have to fight for these extra years as we do the rest of the prophecy. Thank You and blessings, Cindy

Hi Cindy,
    with any prophecy, there may be times where the opposite seems to be occurring and we can use the prophecy to pray and wage warfare. (1 Tim 1:18) For example, a prophetic word about long life, there may be occasional times where you need to wage warfare for your health.
    With regard to the date (30 years), as a prophetic ministry, we are reluctant to attach specific dates and time frames to prophecy. However, I am assuming that you have prayed about this word and feel comfortable with it, and that your oversight has, also.
    It is certainly a great promise to hold onto. 🙂

3. venz

Hi 🙂
    I am thankful for your ministry. God bless. I found out that the Bible we read was ‘ratified’ as canon by people at Nicea (Nicene Council). It seems these people decided which books were inspired and which were not. They decided to leave out books such as The Book of Enoch, 3rd Corinthians, etc. If the latter were not inspired then passages that cause so much controversy like ‘women being silent’ passages in Corinthians & 1 Timothy; also passages that talk about male headship over females & short hair for men & long hair for women(1 corinthians 11) are inspired? I find this quite unacceptable. Who decided which books had the criteria to make it into what is now ‘The Bible’? Which books are really inspired and have some books been left out because of some ‘diabolical plan’ or something? I will be very grateful for your illumination on this issue.
    Blessings to you

Hi Venz, the question is off the topic of this post (which is about personal prophecy), but I have asked Clayton Coombs, who is a Theologian based here at David McCracken Ministries, to share some thoughts in answer to your question.
      Bless you.

4. Clayton Coombs

Hi Venz.
    No, no ‘diabolical plan’ – except perhaps in the reckless imaginations of people like Dan Brown (author of the Da Vinci Code). In actual fact, the Council of Nicaea (325AD) did not address the issue of the canon of Scripture at all. The main issue on the table was the Arian heresy (though the date of Easter, the Melitian schism, and the readmission of those who had lapsed during a time of persecution were also discussed). The task of the Church in settling the Canon was not an arbitrary decision where many books were considered and only some ‘made the cut.’ It was more a formal recognition of those books that the entire church had held to be inspired from the beginning. The so-called 3rd epistle to the Corinthians and the ‘book of Enoch’ were nowhere near close to being considered as they are manifestly pseudonymous (written by somebody else) and much later than the 1st century.

The process of canonization did not involve a formal council at all, but was more of a gradual consensus that these 27 books of the NT, only these, and always these, had been uniquely inspired by God. Here (http://www.bible-researcher.com/bruce1.html) is a good article that will take you further than what I’ve written here. Its a complex issue and I’m happy to dialogue with you as you go if you choose to research it further. But bottom line: we can be very confident that what we have in our bibles is the very Word of God, the inspired Word of God, and the whole of the Word of God. God bless.

5. Andrea

Hello,

I received a prophetic word from a friend two and one-half years ago where she said she saw a Pastor Rayney in the spirit for me as my future husband. She said that in “two years” I would meet him and we would connect. Two years went by and nothing happened. I knew this Pastor so I boldly told him of the prophetic word. He told me it was a “false prophecy” because he wasn’t thinking of me at all. Also, he shared that “God had promised him something and he was trusting God to fulfill it”. (It may be that he was waiting for the return of his X wife to return back to him). He did say to me after our conversation “your going to make someone very happy” and walked away.
    I never was attracted to him physically but she said I was looking at his flesh and not his spirit.

I struggled with this word for two years since both she and her husband do not have a covering with a church and she proclaims to everybody that she is a prophetess.

She has been right about some things in the past, but I’m stumped with this one. I am 56 and Rayney is 65. Could you please give me advice on this? I’ve read all your scripture notes and points but still have reservations about this word.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you!

Please help me. I’ve shared this with well meaning friends to have them say nothing to help me.

6. Andrea

Hello,

I’ve read your message back to me and it was very informative. However, I do need to add that I saw this same man in the spirit as I cried out to God to ask who my life partner would be. It was like my whole being spoke to me (not head) and said, “you will know”. I had peace after this happened however, when I approached him a few days later to tell him of the “prophetic word” from my friend, he said “it was false.” (I never did tell him “I” saw him in the spirit.) It was in color.

Was this from God or from the enemy? (God knows as well as the enemy knows that I am desiring to meet my Boaz.) I AM SO CONFUSED!

Could you please pray and help me with this?

Andrea

Hi Andrea, I understand the sense of confusion.
    As a prophetic ministry, we have a guideline that we never prophesy concerning relationships – and the reason is that it can create the type of problem you describe.
    You mention that the prophecy came from someone who does ‘not have a covering with a church and she proclaims to everybody that she is a prophetess.’ I would urge you not to receive a prophetic word from her, or anyone else in that position. The fruit will not be good. (Confusion is not a fruit of a word from God)
    It can get difficult when there is an element of truth or true revelation or what seems to be knowledge, and even harder when it relates to something that is a heart’s desire. But I urge you to release this word – if God is in a relationship for you, He will bring it to pass without needing to push at doors with ‘prophetic words.’ He is gracious, He is so faithful. He loves you.
    This is probably not what you would like to hear, but releasing this word will bring you into freedom (take another look through the article I have mentioned above).

1. Andrea

Thank you for replying so quic kly regarding my prophecy. However, I stumped regarding MY seeing this man in the spirit with my eyes closed in color. This never ever happened to me and my who being spoke and said, “you will know”!. That’s when I approached him the next day to only get a “no” that he wasn’t thinkig of me at all. Was this from God or from the enemy?! Because of my great desire, my friends thought from the enemy.

I have read your message on the link above and it was very good. I still do have the above questions. Could you help me with this please?! Thank you!

Andrea

Hi there! Thank you for your comments and questions. I am currently on a ministry trip and expect to be able to reply when I get back on Thurs 6th March.

1. Andrea

I look so-o-o-o forward to hearing back from you on March 6th. I’ve been troubled about my word and it has stirred me into a tizzy. I praise God I came across you ministry website. May your ministry trip be safe and blessed.

Thank you again for all that you’re doing to help me.

Sincerely,

Andrea

2. Andrea

Welcome back Helen from your ministry trip. I hope it was fruitful and blessed.

I shared with you above that I “saw” this same fella in the spirit only to hear him the next day say in the natural (on the phone) that he wasn’t interested in me. I’m stumped with my vision and the prophetic word from a well meaning friend. Was my one second vision of him with my eyes closed and my friends prophetic word false and from the enemy? I’m so confused.

Thank you for praying and helping me with this.

Sincerely,

Andrea

Hi Andrea, my role on the blog is not to provide individual advice or counsel, but to share teaching that can help equip and empower my readers.

Some last thoughts that may help:

– just because a revelation received has actual knowledge in it, does not mean that it is from God (Acts 16:17)

– a revelation received in a supernatural encounter is not necessarily from God either (2 Cor 11:14)

– we determine whether or not a revelation (prophetic insight) is from God by taking it through the process of weighing it up

– all prophetic revelation (including personal guidance) is subject to being weighed up by those who are in spiritual oversight (1 Cor 14:29 1 Thess 5:19-22)

– it takes time for us to grow in the area of discerning what is from God, and is not something that happens automatically. (Heb 5:14)

– The greatest wisdom is not to rely on our own desires or take our prophetic ability for granted, but to trust the church oversight and leadership God has provided us with in this process. (Eph 4)

This article has some keys to being set free when a prophetic word has brought confusion: http://enlivenpublishing.com/blog/2011/08/23/dealing-with-prophetic-disappointment/

I pray you come to a place of peace, Andrea.

Hi Andrea – did you see the points I wrote above on 5th March?
    Unfortunately I can’t give direct advice to you, but as I mentioned above, just because there is an element of knowledge or even supernatural about an insight, does not mean it is from God. True test is, is it confirmed by oversight and does it come to pass and bear good fruit. Hope this helps – sorry I can’t give any more time to this conversation… blessings, Helen

1. Andrea

Thank you Helen for commenting and I recently read your comments after your return. I did not see them prior to my e–mail to you. I’m sorry.

Yes,… I see where the enemy CAN deceive me with supernatural manefestations when I desire something so-o badly. That’s where the confusion comes in. I’m finding out that God is not responsible in a vision to SHOW ME “HIS” chosen mate for me,…only to fulfill His promises of giving me the desires of my heart.

I will continue to keep my eyes on Jesus and live out my life living, loving and serving Him. I must not be anxious of “who” it is but let Him direct my life. My mate will “find me” says the word of God.

Thank you for your comments and your wonderful website. I praise God I found it and I thank you for all the information about prophecy. I will read and re-read it and meditate on all the scriptures.

God’s blessings to you and your ministry!

Sincerely,

Andrea

Hi Andrea, my heart lifted when I read your response. I pray you are greatly encouraged, filled and blessed – and have a sense of great freedom in this area of the prophetic. You can trust the One who loves you beyond measure!

10. jose ramos

SALUDOS,LAS COSAS SE HAN IDO ACLARANDO,NO SOLO RESPECCTO A NUESTRO LLAMADO,SINO TAMBIEN AL TIEMPO EN EL CUAL LAS PROFECIAS SE HAN DE CUMPLIR …NO HEMOS PERDIDO LA IDENTIDAD DE AQUELLO DE LO QUE DIOS QUIERE HACER CON NOSOTROS A SU DEBIDO TIEMPO,Y ES EN ESTE PERIODO EN DONDE AL PRINCIPIO TUVE DIFICULTADES PARA ACEPTAR ALGUNAS COSAS QUE LA MISMA PROFECIA PERSONAL PEDIA: FE ,PARA ESPERAR EL TIEMPO,OBEDIENCIA PARA HACER CAMBIOS ACERCA DE HECHOS Y HABITOS EN MI VIDA.Y QUE EL LLAMDO TENDRIA SU TIEMPO DE INCIO CUANDO SUCEDIERAN ALGUNAS COSAS QUE TODAVIA SIGO ESPERANDO…PERO AL MISMO TIEMPO YO TENGO QUE HACER MI PARTE EN ESTE PERIODO DE ESPERA…PUES EL SEÑOR NECESITA DE MI COLABORACION PARA HACER LO QUE ME HA DICHO…MIENTRAS TANTO,YA HAGO LO QUE A MI ME CORRESPONDE…TRATO DE REUNIR CADA PIEZA DE LAS PROFECIAS PERSONALES QUE ME HAN DADO,Y ME HE DADO CUANTA QUE ES NECESARIO MI PARTICIPACION …HACE UNA SEMANA QUE ESTOY PONIENDO EN PRACTICA LO QUE SE ME RECOMIENDA EN LA PALABRA PROFETICA PERSONAL…SUS CONSEJOS HAN SIDO ATINADOS,RESPECTO A LA IDENTIDAD…gracias por su valiosa ayuda,sigo orando por su Ministerio y por su familia. !saludos!

11. Justin

Dear Sister Helen,

I was a backslider who returned back to Jesus two months ago.

I was struggling with guilt and condemnation and fear of death because of my sins…and kept praying that god speak to me and show me His purpose for my life.

One day the pastor in my church called me out to give me a word of prophecy. He didn’t know anything about me or what I was going through. I was thinking that he was going to prophecy that god was going to heal/protect me and save me from death. Instead he prophesied that God was going to use me mightily to preach God’s word and win the nation for Christ. When he said this I immediately felt I was not worthy, I have little faith. But I told god if it is your will Lord use me.

A week later I went for prayer meeting at a different place, and a guest pastor was there. And he was prophesying and praying for everyone there. In my heart I was just praying Lord speak to me help me with my situation, help me to trust you.

When the pastor began to pray for me, he prophesied that I have been crying out to the Lord and the said that God is going to use me, to be a strong pillar. That god is going to raise you up to be a leader and that the church needs leaders and god is going to use me starting from bible study. Then said that there is a spirit of Guilt and Condemnation and he prayed for me and in Jesus name it was broken. Also that the devil has been trying to kill me many times since birth but the Lord wants me to know that he has protected me.

All these things that were prophesied reaffirmed the 1st prophecy, gave me assurance that God is with me and that he is protecting me.

Despite receiving such prophesy, I slowly started to have doubts and fears , not as worse as before but they were still there. I felt I had no joy. But I realized that what God needed from me was to simply TRUST HIM COMPLETELY. And that’s not easy but each day as I put my trust in the Lord it is becoming easier.

Sorry for the very lengthy comment….do share with me your thoughts on the prophecies I received.

Thank you and God Bless you.

Justin

Hi Justin, that sounds like exciting prophetic confirmation of what God is doing in your life and what He is calling you to. He loves you so much that He doesn’t want you to be struggling with condemnation and fear, but to live with joy and purpose. The prophesies are an opportunity to line up your life with, and believe, what God says about you.
      Just a couple of things:
      Firstly, whilst the prophecies confirm each other, you also need to personally have a sense that you are called of God, so I encourage you to pray about it, hear from Him, and get the confirmation deep in your heart. Only then will you find the courage to do whatever it takes to move on with God. (Remembering, prophecy is conditional on you living your life God’s way)
      Secondly, with a call to leadership on your life, it is vital that you find a safe person, preferably a mentor/leader in or known to your church, that you can share and journey with. It’s only as sin is brought into the light that it’s power over us is broken. A safe person will not put condemnation on you, but help you journey with God and know His grace, as well as deal with anything that you need to – and very importantly, provide accountability for you. See Eph 5:8-16, James 5:16.

12. oloche

wow! wow! and wow!
    dear Helen
    wow!

please if You wloud ever come to Nigeria please, please and please let me know! I would love to sit under Your teaching. I love Your articles, I have a test tomorow but could stop reading the articles and comments(I think I love Your comments more because the more pratical). I was a muslim but God gave me hope now I can boldly say He wants to use me for great things, would You please say a word to my journing in and with God?
    I Love the work God has done in You and You(for yeilding to My father).

Hi Oloche,
    Greetings from Australia
    Thank you! I love your enthusiasm 🙂
    What a wonderful testimony of God’s work in your life. I pray with the words of the Apostle Paul that
    ‘… the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe…’ (Eph 1:17-19a)

14. Delecia

Dear Andrea, I read your article on disappointment concerning your prophetic word. Just needed confirmation also. I received a prophetic word 13 yrs ago about a mate and then one behind it the following year with a similar message. This is the word. Your mate has seen you before. He is a very humble man who loves you a lot. You always do something special for him. He will have a lot of heartache in life. The very friends who Encouraged him to do other things will tell him you are the one for him. Like the prodigal son. He will make his way back to you slowly, wounded. I see both of you crying really hard when he comes back. Things will be worked out of his life when he comes back. He won’t know if you will take him back or not. Don’t call, give distance, and pray. Second word, s year later. You will get married. You can’t take that emotional baggage into your marriage. Your mate has seen you three times and asks the Lord is that my wife. He can’t see you. Because you have paw prints on you. I submitted both words to tleadership at my church. They judged the word and agreed it ead from the Lord. I need emøtional healing. I have prayed. I did call and was hurt by the young man. I don’t pain. This young man has emotional ly hurt me. I can not pray for this word to be manifest ed anymore. He has never apologized or shown concern for me or my feelings. It has been 3 months. I Don t call anymore I want no contact the pain is great. I don’t believe this was a word from the Lord anymore. But a painful torment of false hope. I prayed so hard. I just can’t pray anymore. The thing is. I just wanted to hear from him for an apology. I still at least care for him. But his heart is cold towards me. I could never desire to be with someone like that. Trying to communicate with him he shuts you out.

15. Delecia

I forgot another part if the first word received. That this individual would go with other women and the door would be closed. Making his way back to me slowly wounded. But things worked out of his life. Like the prodigal son. The man of God Saw us crying really hard when he came back. He stated he wouldn’t know if I would take him back or not. Don’t call, give distance, and pray. I am tired of holding on. I have no sign of any manifestation. Only the two words back to back. I am tired of praying and believing. I asked God to confirm this was from him. He did with Luke 11:45. Blessed is she that believed. For there shall be a performance if those things which were told her from the Lord.13 yrs. I don’t receive it. But everytime I release it. I may get hope to declare it again. Then get tired and disappointed and say it may have been a false word. I have asked God to confirm it. Nothing more?????????

Hi Delecia,
    I can’t give specific advice or prophetic direction because every situation is unique. But I do stand by what I wrote in the article on prophetic disappointment.
    If a prophecy does not bear good fruit (outcomes), but results in ungodly fruit, including long term frustration and disappointment, it may be time to release it and do whatever it takes to be free.

God’s plan for you as His child is that you live free and empowered and full of joy. (Rom 14:17b, Kingdom of God is righteousness peace and joy in the Holy Spirit).
    Take whatever decision and action that leads you back to that place of freedom and liberty with Him. He loves you.

17. Delecia

Helen,

Thank you. My heart had become frustrated, disappointed, and deeply hurt. However, I do believe what your article highlights, in terms of letting anything go that does not bear good fruit (outcomes). With me, it is letting go of resentment, hurt and unforgiveness towards the individual and allowing the peace and comfort to heal my heart from the pain of the encounter. After that, as noted in your article, if God decides to resurrect the word over my life then it will be his timing and his will. But for me, the healing in my heart, and forgiving the person is paramount for my deliverance. Let alone the manifestation of a prophetic word. So many of my friends have experienced similar experiences regarding a prophetic word about a mate. In this hour, it is very disturbing to have individuals speak into you r life and have internal disturbance. Everyone appears to have a word from the Lord. It creates emotional havoc and unrest in a person’s spirit. It can also create confusion,pain, and a disconnect from God if you are not strong in spirit. God’s word is the ultimate test of lining up a word. Others have to be filtered through the word of God. I am glad that God has allowed me to desire truth in my inward man to be free. I do believe that the words that I have received have been a true word. I filtered it through the tests outlined in your article. Submitting to leadership, the character of the individual, were they submitted to the church and leadership, integrity, their christian walk, and prayer and counsel. In fact, I sought several mature ministerial counsel. However, again, I desire peace, healing of my emotions, and complete deliverance in my spirit. Most of all God’s will and peace in my heart. I will release it all to God, everything including the word, person, all hurt and disappointment. If God desires to bring the manifestation of what was spoken into my life years ago to fruition. Then to God to be the Glory! It is well with my soul. Smile! Thank you for allowing God to use you in this much needed area, to provide Godly wisdom, and insight to the body of Christ. May God continue to increase the anointing of revelation, and truths to shine the light in areas of darkness, to set individuals free from deception and confusion. Blessings and The Grace of God be upon you.

Hi Delecia, you are precious to God. May you experience His freedom and favour in increasing measure!

19. STEPHANIE

I am blessed to have found this website! I knew discernment/prophecy were my spiritual gifts that I was born with . What you are teaching is in line with my relationship with the Father and what I also have been taught from childhood. I recently lost my mentor so I need to stay in touch with others with “like” gifts. I appreciate your boldness!

20. Betty

Thanks for your articles. I’m longing to hear from God personally but my thoughts are confusing me from the voice of God.

21. Miranda

Hello, I received a personal prophecy from the word of God by way of the Holy Spirit, then many confirmations by witnesses in Christ, and dreams for eight years. But yet I still struggle with accepting or fully believing it to be fulfilled because the dynamics of it, and it ddoesn’t relate to what my life is like. I did nnot see it as feasible. Nothing about my life circumstance reflects it is feasible. I’m perplexed…Prophecy seems like a fantasy to me more than being real.

Hi Miranda, some prophecies do relate to further down the track – I have had prophecies come to pass 25 years after being given. Prophecies (and our response to them) do need to be regularly weighed up and I recommend having a conversation with a trusted leader or spiritual oversight about it.

For disappointment with prophecy, I recommend another article I wrote: https://www.enlivenpublishing.com/blog/2011/08/23/dealing-with-prophetic-disappointment/

22. RICHARD

Hello I LIKE TO THANK YOU SO MUCH ESPECIAL FOR THESE GREAT INFORMATION I RECEIVED FROM YOU PROPHET OF GOD .I ALWAYS RECEIVED ALOT OF VISION FROM THE LORD. SOMETIMES I SEE SOMETHING AND I THINK IS MY MIND AND GETTING CONFUSE.PLEASE CARRY ON SEND FOR ME THIS KNOLWEDGE AMEN IN JESUS OUR LORD.I THINK IS GOD MAKE ME MEET TO YOU AMEN .GOD HAVE A GOOD PLAN FOR ME HE DONT PLAN TO HURT ME HE PLAN TO GIVE THE GOOD FUTURE AND PROSPERITY AMEN

Hi Richard, thank you for leaving the comment.
      Regarding sending you information – If you put your email into the subscribe box on your page, and go through the opt in process, you will receive all the new blog article releases.

23. Renay

I received a word by way of a dream. An intesessor who is a family friend had a dream about me and told my mom the dream. My mom and her talked about it because she, the intesessor, wasn’t sure what the dream meant. My mother told her about a situation she is having with a guy that I am dating. The intessesor then brought the dream to me after her and my mother talked about it. I have been praying about what to do concerning the instructions the intessesor gave me. And the instrucrions were to break things off with the one I am dating. I feel in my heart that he is the one but my mother doesn’t. One reason why I haven’t taken any action yet is because I’ve been wondering why the dream wasn’t brought to me first being that I am of age (33) and have a relationship with God myself. I am not one to doubt that God can use people in my life, but it has also been a little difficult to take any action because I feel because the dream wasn’t brought to me first, there was time in between to figure out what it meant from someone else other than me. I could really use so spiritual guidance about this matter.