Prophetic Word: Power is Being Released as You ‘Stay’

’Spend Time with Me Now’

Prophetic Word, Power is Being Released“And I will send the fulfillment of the Father’s promise to you. So stay here in the city until the mighty power of heaven falls upon you and wraps around you.” (Luke 24:49 TPT)

The season of Pentecost is a time to celebrate and reflect on the coming of the Holy Spirit to God’s people. [1]

It is also an opportunity to lean in again, and receive a fresh touch of the Holy Spirit.

And this week, as I’ve been praying about what to write, I had the impression of a lion’s paw coming down from Heaven. It was powerful and yet gentle. [2]

The message was a firm, ‘Stay!’

The King is calling, ‘Spend time with Me now.’

God is bringing a sense of His weightiness; His glory.
It’s a call to pause. To wait.

To be caught, voluntarily—and yet inescapably—in the Hand of God.

Power is Being Released as You ‘Stay’

To Some, He is Calling, ‘Turn aside!’

“Then Moses said, “I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn.”” (Exodus 3:3, NKJV)

I believe the Lord is coming to those who have been waiting a long time, or felt held back in some way. There have been signs—perhaps small signs—drawing your attention. You perceive God is at work.

And just as Moses turned aside when he noticed the burning bush, your Father is inviting you to meet with Him. Hear Him call:

“Turn aside, and you will hear Me speaking with you all the more clearly.

Right here, I will empower you and teach you of the authority that is yours in My Name.

• I will fill you and recommission you
  • I am removing the shame of the past and releasing you into your true identity—in greater measure

As Moses did, you will be empowered in this encounter with God, to confront that enemy that has been against you, and against those you love.

Your destiny, and the greatest victory of your life, is on the other side of this encounter with Him.

It’s freedom time.

To Some, He is Urging, ‘Pause!’

‘And Jesus answered and said to her, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.” (Luke 10:41-42, NKJV)

The Lord is calling to some who have been busy, distracted and worried.
And He is saying, ‘I have the richest of treasures waiting for you, as you pause and spend time with Me!
The wealth of intimacy.
Gifts from My treasury; personal words and messages from My heart to yours.

Here, life-giving words from Scripture will pour over you. The pure gold of My Word belongs to you.
There is much I would teach you.

You are Mine!

But you are Mine, and Mine alone!

There are so many things I want to say to you, as you position to listen.
I have more, that can only be found in the secret place with Me.

To All, He is Saying, ‘Stay!’

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5, NKJV)

The Lord is calling to all who are His. Hear Jesus say, ‘Come to the place of abiding!
Embrace the purging and cleansing that comes from My Holy Presence.
I am your Source, so let Me be your Source.
Know the rest—the peace of heart—that comes from depending upon Me alone.

This Invitation is for You

To the hurried, to the distracted.
To the disappointed, to those who are overwhelmed.
To the wondering, and the waiting.
To the seeking and the hopeful.
To those filled with faith.
And to the weak.

Hear the call of the Holy Spirit. Hear the whispers of the Father. Hear the invitation of Jesus.

‘Spend time with Me now’.

‘When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.’ (Acts 2:1-2, NKJV)

[1] The prophetic picture of the ‘lion’s paw’ is an impression I received as I was praying about the message for Enliven Blog this week. Section one is inspired from the story of Moses (Exodus 3), section two from the story of Mary and Martha (Luke 10) and section three from Jesus’ teaching of the vine and branches in John 15.
[2] Pentecost is traditionally celebrated in the church calendar each year seven weeks after Easter. this year it calls on Sunday 9th June 2019.

Posts on Enliven Blog on the topic of Pentecost:

What Pentecost Tells Us About God’s Heart for Nations

Pentecost and the Language of Hunger for God

Pentecost: How God Exploded My Box

Has this prophetic teaching ministered to you? Which of the above calls—to ‘turn aside’, to ‘pause’ or to ‘stay—do you most relate to? I’d love to hear from you, so leave a message in the comments below.

Training for Prayer Warriors and Prophetic Intercessors

If you feel called to prophetic prayer and intercession, or want to learn more about an intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit, I invite you to join me on the Enliven School of Intimacy and Prayer.

The Prayer School contains more of my personal stories than other courses, and I am excited to share these with you.

Currently on the Enliven School of Intimacy and Prayer are self-paced video lessons, along with PDF’s on:

• Intimacy with the Holy Spirit
  • Introducing Prophetic Prayer
  • Praying the Mysteries of Heaven
  • The Travail of the Holy Spirit
  • The Gift and Ministry of Prophetic Intercession
  • Angels and Encounters…and more!

You can find out more or join the School of Intimacy and Prayer here. Alternatively, you can view all online courses, including the Prophetic School, here.

© 2019 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

76 thoughts on “Prophetic Word: Power is Being Released as You ‘Stay’

1. Juliet

Good day Helen.
    God’s not a man that He should lie. I’ve been so overwhelmed lately with my daughter being in the hospital but i also realised that the Holy Spirit prolongs my prayer time by a whole lot of minutes running into hours and i loose track.

I depend solely on Him amd receive my encounters for recommisioning, freedom and victory in Jesus name. Amen.

Hi Juliet, I’m sorry to hear about your daughter being in hospital ~ am praying for you and her right now, may God administer His Heavenly medicine, His Word, His Spirit His strength, into you both. And amen to the encounters. His grace is with you

2. trudie

The Lords prayer is very special all prayers are, when the diciples asked Jesus how should we pray, Jesus answer to them, like this. These words spoken first by Jesus all the words which Jesus considers important in prayer. This prayer powerful, for helping also deliverance. Powerful prayer.

2. Kalu

Hello Helen,
    Thank you for your word. I feel I can relate with the story of Martha. I have been distracted with the worries and issues of life. It has substituted with my deep and intimate relationship with God. However, I’m ready to come back to my first love which is Christ and to come up higher in my walk with him. Thank you for your words, I am strengthened and comforted.
    Kind Regards,
    Kalu

Hi Kalu, I’m praying for you now, may His kindness and love overflow for you!

3. Jan Katjedi

Good day Helen,

I have been feeling like I was held back because I would only have one miracle or one prophetic word in my ministry in a while. This has caused a lot of doubt in me. Questioning whether or not i really called up for this.

I thank the Lord for giving this word. It is definitely for me. I need to turn aside and stay with Him.

4. Renee Mahon

Thanks Helen your words are always on point. The “Turn Aside” prophetic word is definitely for me. I must lay before God for instruction and direction for my life. Awaiting prayers to be answered for over 30 years promised. I believe now I am in my season. I see small signs of God moving that no one else can decipher but I do know changes are coming in and around me for his glory and these things are happening quickly because he’s soon to come!!!!

5. Gordon Yosafat

Hi Helen, how are you? I’m Yosafat from Indonesia. Thank you for the prophetic messeges. I’m encouraged as to venture on my next commission with Him. Fyi, my family and I are always embark together to step further according to His will. Yet, now I must stay and prepare myself and my family for He has put the seed in my/our heart to go forth. We are waiting for His clear voices to lead and instruct us on when and how we must act and go. Again, thank you, it has been a blessing for me and my family. HaShem bless you and your family

Hi Yosafat, may you and your family know His joy and wisdom for all that lies ahead Eph 1:17-23

6. Miracle

Thank you so much enliven for ur alignment to the father…you keep being a blessings as u pour ur inside to u while u get filled. Recently I have been having this struggle with intimacy. I sincerely pray to be strong.

7. Lade

I just attracted attention by shouting YES!!! when I read this.
    Thank you so much!!!
    I had seen the lion’s paw days ago and had no clue what to make of it.
    I have also been rather distracted and a little discouraged for a while. Now I’m super encouraged!!!
    God assured me today that He’d provide for me and you just reiterated that He’s my source.
    You’ve been such a blessing to me for years and I could never forget you.
    God bless you bigly ma’am!

Oooh that’s awesome, Lade! I’ve never seen that before either!
      You and all of us, are being covered in His Presence, His glory, and He is calling forth the attributes of the lion in us, boldness, Kingly anointing and more

8. Renee Bennett

Hello Helen. You are such a gift to the body of Christ. Just about every prophetic uttering you share, God has already whispered to me in some shape for or fashion. Thank you for your commitment to encourage us on this journey. May God continue to bless Enliven Ministries immensely!

9. Zoleka

Thank you Helen, I will not move, I can hear the Spirit coming upon me in strength of my walk with Him. There is nowhere else I would rather be than on His feet, worshipping Him. Blessings my sister

10. Sarah

Good morning Helen
    My husband Tom gave his life to the Lord in 1993. He sits up under powerful TEACHINGS, reads his bible everyday, says he loves God, prays. When you ask him what did he get out of the message, what did FATHER speak to you after hours of being in the word. His response: the msg was great. I need to make some changes or I was really blesses by it. Or, what I read blessed me. I need to study more. He’s a kind man, loves going to church, but something SPIRITUALLY and naturally is amiss.
    THE word says you will know a tree by the fruit it bears. I’m not seen much fruit. ALL I see is he is still drinking milk and not eating meat. I feel at times that I’m the stumbling block. Other times I feel I married out of the will of God.
    Desperate for PRAYER and answers
    Sarah

Hi Sarah, I’m praying for you both right now ~ our Father always has more for us and I’m sure He has for you and your husband too. I also know there are so many women who long for the steadiness you have in your man. May anything that needs to be unplugged be done, and may he be plugged in to a fresh relationship with God.
      May your own sense of trust and rest in God grow and have peace <3

11. Mestude

Good morning Helen, your prophetic word from the Holy Spirit, turn aside, to pause, and stay are the answers from him to me. I have been feeling an urgency to seek the face of the Lord for a while now in fasting and prayer. The Holy Spirit strengthens me to do it and send his prophetic word to me through you his servant, keep me in prayer and I will do the same for you. May the Holy One of Israel keeps you and ministry he entrusted you within perfect peace, once again God bless you.

12. Vonai

Your prophetic word was on point as always, this Sunday we are going to have a holy spirit baptism, Im expectant and have this insatiable thirst and hunger for His presence!!! Thank you for your encouraging messages
    God Bless!!!

13. David joyce

Yes i love god.i love preaching gods word.but like martha worries has me held back. In my heart i want to go all the way with the lord.god is good to me .and i dont want to let him down

These words of Jesus are perfect for those of us who are like Martha!
      Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
      (Matt 11:28-30 NKJV)

14. Segomotsi

Hi woman of God,Indeed, there are signs and I am so encouraged. Please pray with me for Spiritual growth

15. Kelly Johnson

Hi Helen

I love your words of encouragement. Your writing is spot on for me. I have been praying for 20 years for my autistic, epileptic daughter. She was completely normal at birth until 14 months when she started having small myoclonic shaking seizures while on a sulfa antibiotic. At 18 months she had the MMR vaccine and lost the ability to talk and her seizures progressed to large grand mals. She does not have any genetic abnormality. We’ve had all the testing done. She is 20 now and I know God wants to heal her. I admit, I’ve been distracted. I spent around 15 years deep in the study of God’s word and was pulled away. Why? I’m not sure. Most people think I’m a nut job for believing she will be healed….I really do not have any prayer support. Thank you so much for your writing. It encourages me. I feel like you are talking to me alone and I find such comfort in your words. Today, I am going to stop the distraction and stay and wait for that still small voice. I’m ready

Hi Kelly, I’m joining my prayer with you right now for your daughter’s healing.
      May you be filled and rejuvenated <3

16. Fredi

What a Great Word!
    Praise the Lord…
    he has trusted me to care for my Mom(about a yr) and special needs stepson(past 3 yrs). Most days it seems as though I struggle just to keep up with their needs much less daily responsibilities of a home, pets, livestock ,lawn grocery , laundry, etc. and husband. I make sure to get up early enough to set aside time for prayer and to read. I pray my way through the day!!!
    Your encouraging word brings peace! I am seeing a shift in this past week. There truly is a move of the Lord working!
    Blessings to you and thank you for sharing the incredible word!!
    Peace

Our Father is so good and I love you are seeing the move of the Spirit, we say, reveal even more Lord, more!

17. lemlem

My destiny, and the greatest victory of my life, is now. This is my time of encounter with Him.

God Bless you.

18. Langton

Hi Helen thank you for your prophetic uplifting word , for me I need to stay and I believe the time is nigh

19. Carolann Husbands

This really is a now word for me. I have been feeling drawn by the Holy Spirit, to the Lord and His word. I have been waking up with scriptures coming to mind and throughout my day as well. This is confirmation as I believe He is leading me into a new season. Thank you and God bless you and your ministry.

20. Yvonne

Helen, you are a blessing in my life. I speak blessings over you and your family. I have been so busy but I will be subscribing to the Prohetic school as I feel the unction of the Holy Spirit to do so. Thank you for being obedient to your calling.

21. daiel

you are so blessed and pray for much more anointing over your ministry ,,, i don’t know how you do this ,, but you always talk about what am going through presently at every week you mail me .,, am here in Nigeria ans you’re over there in Australia .,.., the holy spirit truly baptise you ., i totally admit you have a special calling enliven .
    thanks for always been there to make my week.

22. Mel

I was very much thankful for your email Hellen.
    I was just at a point in my life where I was wondering when God and why God? But after I read your email am thankful and grateful that I can face my today and the next day knowing that I will find Him.
    All 3 prophetic words I receive in my season Hellen.

23. Sam

I thank God for His mercies and your life. All the 3 points have been a blessing to me.
    Bless you.

24. Elizabeth

I thank God for your gift of Prophecy . I claimed the prophecy “Turn aside”as my own and started praising and thanking my Lord. I am a senior standing for my marriage for over 2 years. There were 2 more Prophets who prophecised restoration in Jesus Name. I have been through shame, humiliation, sadness. The enemy is a defeated foe. I was not rooted in the Word hence it has affected my health. I just started an on line Bible Study of Authority and Power we have as child of the God. Lord has given me several scriptures to stand as the vision is yet for an appointed time. I have been waiting for a long time for Lord to come through for me. It is my Freedom Time in Jesus Name. Thank You Jesus

25. Masimba

Hi Helen. Thank you for sharing your word. Been struggling with finding a new job and I have been distracted into focusing on my problems instead of giving it to God. Now that I’ve changed my map around to the right direction I’m still praying and believing for a breakthrough in my circumstances. Bless you and take care.

26. Thama

Thanks Helen, just as I was driving to a conference yesterday a voice within me that came so authoritatively said “make room for Jesus”. I have been in the waiting and suppressed to do what I have been called to do, both in career and ministry. I have been out of work for five months this June and I have also been asking the Lord why is it my hearing was deafened and I was not hearing the word for the church in this season. But I have also seen some signs like this word “make room for Jesus” and the conference opened new opportunities for me. The words “turn aside” really speak to me. Thank you

27. Christina Alameda

Aloha Helen, im always Blessed when i hear from you. I feel like all three messages was for me. Like ive been blocked to walk in my calling as God has comissioned me too yet times i feel like nothings happening prayers for Breajthroughs and deliverance so much distraction and when our lord set his divine appointments to preach the gospel and pray for people i LOVE it i feel his presence, then i go home which is not my home feel unloved ive felt so betrayed by some of my brethrens family and freinds feel alone and find my self turning on my side to our LORD. I’m humble to receive HIS Prophetic WORD as it sounds like my prayers is being answered. Im praying for an encounter with our lord JESUS. Deliverance Spiritually Physically and emotionally financially and a place of my own His divine direction in my life i applied for a particular job. I’m praying favor for this POSITION i truly want GOD’S Will in my life. I want to run in my destiny. Every prophetic word you gave sounds like it was also for me. Thank You Glory to GOD. LOVE and GOD BLESS You All ALOHA Always Sister Chrissy Honolulu Hawai’i Untied States AMEN AMEN AMEN

Hi Sister Chrissy, I’m praying with you right now, for His Divine positioning to be revealed for your life. No matter what other people say or do, you are His Beloved!

28. Martha

Dear Helen
    I believe these topics season word for me. I have been waiting on God for specific answers. I guess I have to get more closer and wait .
    God bless you

29. Heather

Hi Helen, the part of the message that spoke to me the most was “you are Mine.” Recently, as I was walking into my front door, I heard Him say this. I’ve been struggling in my intimacy with Him, and not spending enough time with Him. I long for Him to be my “first love again.” Still, there is a shift and a new season coming, He has big things ahead, but more than all that want to be “the apple of His eye” again. A call to inimacy is just what I needed. Thank you for your faithfulness to Him, Helen!

The longing you mention is the key, Heather, right there is the reassurance your Father is at work, drawing you into that intimate place

30. Stephen Johnson

Hello Helen
    your teaching affirms my walk just now. Going through loss after 57 years with a Godly woman as the Lord helps me to adjust and find my way – so I wait on Him.
    Stephen

31. Heidi

What a timely word for today, Sunday the 9th of June. To stay and spend time with Jesus. In the midst of all the distractions of a busy life of work and motherhood. I am part of the worship team at church, playing guitar and singing, but this morning I felt to stay home and rest. The Lord Lead me to read Psalm 119 where David talks about life in Gods word and in his presence there is a place of quiet retreat. V 114. Then during the week this song came to my mind, HE TOUCHED ME. Written by the Gaithers. Your word for today confirms how much the Lord wants to be close to his people.

32. Martha Smith

Helen! I have been wondering if God is going to fulfill His calling in my life. I felt exactly that my ministry is being delayed and hindered, the enemy is using my past as stumbling block!
    Wondering, what i must do? All i see is distribution around me. Its hard to concentrate!
    I have been praying for a fresh word from God, a fresh instruction! A miracle of something to remind me God’s call in me! Even though i noticed that God is at work on my behave. But, i see hindrance at the same time.
    Thank you, I’m encouraged, this always reminds me God is working through you mightily; You send our prayers, and He will send us instructions back through you!
    Amazing, encouraging word
    Thank you Helen!

33. Deborah Patten

Hi Helen, thank you so much for this word. It really spoke to my heart.
    I can hardly believe you mentioned the lion’s paw. Today during Praise & Worship I saw an impression of a lion’s face. Then worship was ending. Some times I wish it would last for hours.
    I feel like I’m right on the edge of speaking prophetically, & I do occasionally, but I really want to try to invest in your teachings to grow. Here in South Georgia there is not much for me.
    God has definitely called prophets to go forth on the internet so many more people can grow & learn. I am also subscribed to your YouTube channel.
    My prayers are with you, your family, & your ministry.

Hi Deborah, thank you so much, and that’s awesome about the lion’s face. He is speaking to you and confirming <3

34. Michael Toles

Helen, your word about spending time with Jesus settled some things for me. One I know I need to spend more time with him, 2 I was having a real dilemma about staying with my mother or moving somewhere unknown over the last week. And your word has been a confirmation for me. I told the Lord about the situation and trusted he would deal with it and your word “Stay” stuck out to me.

It also confirmed to me that the church where I am at is where the Lord want’s me to be. I mean the word “stay” really stuck out to me but the why is even better. Thank You for your ministry and your resources. I feel a very loving, caring and compassionate spirit about your ministry. I know I didn’t come here by accident! So many confirmations by your word Power is being released “Stay”.

I love that in so many ways Michael! I pray you encounter the overflow or His goodness and glory as you ‘stay’!

35. Nika

This message was right on time for me I’ve been feeling that I need to get back deeper into the word and hearing from more often Lord help me to get back to hearing from you and studying more often for I have heard you speak in this message Amen

36. Josaphat Eliezel

Hello Helen,
    Just To Let You Know That I’m Built Up As I Receive The Inspiration Of The Holy Spirt Though These Anointed Blog
    Let God Bless You And Increase You In All Wisdom And Revelations

37. Kimberly Quintana

Hi Helen!
    I’m new to your blog. I find it very intriguing and want to learn more!
    In response to your current question for this June 6th submission; I found the Turn Aside message spoke to me the most. I am just discovering my position as a prayer intercessor and believe I may be a prophetic intercessor! This revelation is all very new and exciting to me.! As in this message; I’ve had visions and words come to me in the last few weeks. Some I can explain and have had confirmed and some are still a mystery. I want to go deeper in my understanding of intercessory prayer which I believe is for every believer.

38. Polsapalli Shekar

Hi Sister, I am Pastor Polsapalli from viskhapatnam,India I am very much touched and blessed by your prophetic message. Out of three topics I like the Stay prophecy very much.Here abiding in Him so that we can flourish. Let us all allow Him to be our source. It is wonderful.I will be preaching the same tomorrow in the service.
    Thanks for your prophetic words and vision.

39. Brenda

Hello
    I too have experienced the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit in my life , including healing, a miracle, and even being transported from one road to another instantly (which no one would believe if there had not been another person in the car with me). I believe the reason many church gatherings do not experience the gifts of the Spirit operating now is because tradition is cancelling out truth. The falling away of many and the quenching of the Holy Spirit is prophesied regarding the end times.

40. FAVOUR

Mum Helen, I relate mostly to point one and three. I believe am being asked to spend time with Him and at the same time I believe there things that has been a great distraction to me. It is in this respect that am writing seeking counsel. The Lord called me into an intercessory prayer assignment using Luke 2:36, the case of Anna that served God day and night with fasting and prayer. Long after the Lord confirmed a full time prayer assignment through a man of God in a meeting I attended somewhere. I never told him anything about myself, never meet him on one on one. Now here is my problem, I have tried joining some praying, intercessory groups but it never turned out well for me. I have even tried to bring people together to pray, one thing or the other happened. Sometimes I just feel better just praying on my own. What do you think the Lord may be saying. Presently there are two praying group I am a part of and am just having this feeling to withdraw from them. Would love Holy Ghost counsel from you.

41. Amani Nondo Moses

Hello
    Am Moses. I would like to move in a prophetic rhema and being fully by the Holy Spirit and anointed by other gifts of the Holy Spirit. Your assistance is needed.

42. Twila

This blog post proved to be very significant in my walk with God. After months of intense dryness in that walk, and struggling with distractions that overwhelmed my ability to focus on God, the Holy Spirit used words in this blog, that spoke to me so strongly that I believe God was clearly using it to address some issues and call me back to Him. The call to “Spend time with me now”….and “Turn aside, and you will hear Me speaking with you all the more clearly.” encouraged me to turn my eyes away from the intensity of distractions in my life, to focus on Him, the One who wants to spend time with us. The key line that spoke to me was “There has been a contention for your attention. Distraction has pulled you, and through it, the enemy has sought to rob you. But you are Mine, and Mine alone!” Wow..how this hit home for me!!! People around me could not understand or relate to how severely distractions were pulling me away from God, or the battle I was losing daily as the enemy worked overtime to try to rob me of my previous intimate relationship with God. But I felt understood when I read this blog. I called to Him for help and since then He has been pouring out His Spirit as I have returned to Him, cried out to Him and yielded to His will and purposes for my life. I knew i needed to hunger for Him again, and He has provided the hunger and thirst i desperately needed as I asked. I am now overcoming those distractions daily!

To reinforce what God was doing here, I signed up for the School of Intimacy and Prayer, despite being quite unsure about whether Prophecy fit into God’s plan for me. This teaching has turned out to be exactly what I needed at this point in my journey of renewing my intimate relationship with God. I’ve had questions, and at times been unsure around some things like praying in tongues, and this teaching has reinforced and strengthened my understanding and my intimacy with Him. It’s answered questions I had. I’ve had no one I felt comfortable with, to speak about experiences I’ve had with the power of God and Holy Spirit, but the School of Intimacy is for me like a conversation with someone, where I am being provided with helpful concepts that assist me to determine where prayer, tongues, and prophecy fit into my walk with Him. Helen has spoke about how God may birth something within you and how that may be experienced. It was as if she was speaking directly to me and what I have experienced. I have been reassured through this training, that my journey with God and experiences with the Holy Spirit are indeed legitimate and that I’m not the only one who has experienced even seemingly unusual things as God has chosen to work in my heart and pour his purposes and passion into my life. My faith in, and the depth of, my experience of praying in tongues has grown tremendously after hearing Helen’s teaching on this topic. I have yearned to learn more for a long time, and finally have received support and understanding through these teachings. I can’t say enough about the impact the School on Intimacy has had, in building my faith and strengthening my walk with God!!!! I review parts of the teaching over and over as they minister exactly to where I’m at in this journey with God right now. I even found myself moved to pray in tongues as I listened to Helen (yes, in the Spirit you can do two things at once because the Spirit can work while we are doing something else). I feel like God is opening up a huge banquet table of food for me as I listen, and I believe the Spirit is ministering to me at the same time. God is using specific things within these teachings to vault me and no doubt others forward in our walk with HIm! I am so grateful for these teachings!!

43. Regina Pena

My name is Regina,I had such a fire for God once.The message turn aside is just on time.I married a man whose acquaintances at times have caused much trouble in our home.I use to feel such a love about me just basking in God.There are times we’ve had good things prophesied over us ,but again sometimes I believe I married outside of Gods will.Please pray for us.I keep saying I forgive him for calling me stupid but I still feel this hurt.I don’t call him names.I hate that.Thank you you’re such a blessing