A Valentine’s Day Message from King Jesus (Prophetic Dream)

“I choose you!”

To those who have struggled. Who have felt at times, that weakness would disqualify you.
To those who have wondered.
To the wounded.

To all who have loved—and all who have lost.
To you, who have dared.
And you, who have doubted.

To all who have learned: there is only one sacrifice that will answer, one Name to lean upon.

• A name that is not your own.
  • Only one Name, one Person: Jesus.

Hear the King say, ‘I love you! I choose you!’

And heart, hope uplifted, you say in return,
‘I choose You too!’

And now—perhaps out from the wreckage—you emerge, into a new and brighter day.
You thought you’d hit rock bottom.
But you discovered instead, an unshakeable Rock. One you can rest your life upon.
THIS is faith.
This is true love.

‘For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.’ (John 3:16, NIV)

A Valentine’s Day Prophetic Dream: The King Says, “I Choose You!”

It was a difficult week during 2006. I was writing a chapter on spiritual pride, sharing my story and the lessons I’d learned. [1] One night, I had a prophetic dream:

I was watching a dramatic play, being enacted in front of me.

A king was sitting on a throne, and two women were brought before him—both prospective brides.

The first one was led to the king. It was obvious that she wasn’t promoting herself, but others had pushed her forward. She wasn’t outwardly beautiful, but radiated a gentle and lovely spirit.

Then, a second woman came forward. She was very beautiful, alluring, and clearly self-promoting. She threw herself down in a seductive pose. It was obvious that she fully expected the king to choose her.

The king rose up from his throne and stood. He cried out in a loud voice, “I CHOOSE…”

Time seemed to stop, as we waited for the name of his bride.

Suddenly, the scene changed and I was walking through a busy marketplace. I realised with wonder that I was the first woman in the play, the one who was not outwardly beautiful, but…
I knew that I had been chosen by the king to be his bride.

A silly little man, whom I knew to be the adversary of the king, was parading about me, talking non-stop, trying to get my attention.
But he could not distract me. Only one thing was on my mind: I had been chosen by the king!

People throughout the marketplace were treating me with deference, and there was a feeling of great joy amongst the people at the king’s choice. I was completely overwhelmed and sobbing uncontrollably, at the wonder of the king’s love and his choice of me.

I woke up. It was Valentine’s Day.

You are His Beloved

“He raises the poor from the dust
and lifts the needy from the ash heap;
he seats them with princes
and has them inherit a throne of honor.” (1 Sam 2:8).

The King touches your eyes. Hear Him say,
“It’s time to see yourself as I see you.
You are My beloved.
You are chosen.

“Look about you. See the place where I have relocated you.
You are raised up and seated in Heavenly places.
Beloved, now—
reign with Me.”

[1] The book is Prophetic People in a Changing Church, and is the work that launched Enliven Blog. You can find it in our eStore here.

The School of Intimacy and Prayer is Open

**This coming week I will be adding videos on the topic ‘Sensitivity to the Holy Spirit: Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication’.

When I began to experience a significant anointing of the Holy Spirit for prayer 20 years ago, I did not know how to navigate many of the encounters with God I was having.

I saw miracles and breakthrough in answer to prayer, but I also made mistakes, and had a lot of growth pain as a prophetic intercessor.

Since then I have been a prayer leader, have been a minister on a prophetic team, and by God’s grace have developed in ministry as a prophetic writer and teacher.

Now I’m passionate about helping others on the same journey I’ve been on.

I’ve recently launched the Enliven School of Intimacy and Prayer with the first series of topics, and I extend you a warm welcome to join me!

Currently on the Prayer School are self-paced video lessons on:

• Intimacy with the Holy Spirit
  • Introducing Prophetic Prayer
  • Praying the Mysteries of Heaven
  • The Gift and Ministry of Prophetic Intercession
  • Angels and Encounters

Also included are bonus e-Books and downloadable PDFs and worksheets.

Over the past few weeks, I have added recent testimonies of encounters with God, along with studies on prophetic decree, and the power of weighing up encounters and prophetic insights received in prayer.

You can find out more or join the School of Intimacy and Prayer here. Alternatively, you can view all online courses, including the Prophetic School, here.

© 2019 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

30 thoughts on “A Valentine’s Day Message from King Jesus (Prophetic Dream)

1. Edwin

Thanks Helen, such a powerful message, For God so love us, that he gave his only Son for us all to become sons of God. He has chosen us.

2. Thomas Kanyepa

Hi patrina, am blessed by this prophetic and loving message, may God grant you grace and continue straightening you. Continue encouraging as…., I salute the Grace

3. Deborah

Thank you for the encouraging word. It’s been a very very hectic season of 5 years of continual disappointment, deceit, heartbreak and utter control! Then when I think it could not possibly ever get any worse than that ,another attack comes that’s much worse than the last ones! I am absolutely physically and mentally and even spiritually exhausted and devastated. Bless you Helen.

4. Lisa

Happy Valentine’s Day beautiful Lady! What a beautiful message and I pray that you are greatly blessed during this Season. Thank you for all that you do!

5. JOANITA FERNANDES

Helen Thanks for the Valentine message:
    Few weeks ago I was fasting, Holy Spirit started prompting me , you are Apple of my Eyes, after 3 prompts I said, sarcastically Oh! yea, then what am I doing here. That time, something was bothering, I was feeling very tired waiting. Same night I had a dream, I saw Jesus Face to Face, I said, WOW ! Beautiful Eyes. Then immediately I was totally swallowed by His eyes. Dream ended.
    Two days before I received your newsletter, I told Jesus let me see myself as you see. i didn’t know, what He was thinking about me, because I was feeling totally lost.
    You didn’t know, that I prayed such prayer…… Your confirmation

The King touches your eyes. Hear Him say,
    “It’s time to see yourself as I see you.
    You are My beloved.
    You are chosen

I want to appreciate your word of encouragement.
    Few months ago there was another dream you was sharing about Oil & clothes in your newsletter.
    Same week I was also with Oil & Clothes, straining my oil. ( I am in herbal research, for 35 years, I have developed amazing top selling product but yet, I don’t know how to get the product into the market). Thank you. Please keep me in prayer.
    Joanita

Hi Joanita, I was amazed when I’ve read your comment because I’ve just now been listening to a Heidi Baker message in which she emphatically said, ‘you are the apple of His eye!’ several times
      We must be in sync – I love how Holy Spirit moves like that.
      Praying for you right now

6. YeoYY

That must have been a dream that deeply encouraged and assured you that God’s love for you will always be there and never wane, more so the fact that it is clearly evident the strength of His love for you. I definitely feel the sense of His love and its ability to touch people through your ministry while browsing through the pages of your website.

I have never quite encountered in any other person besides God Himself a love so deep and intense or vast in its measure. Sometimes I think God requires so little of us except we receive His love and be a person of love to Him and others. After all, every thing else will fade in the light of eternity, including things such as prophecy, tongues, and there will be need for healing no more. And the only that remains is faith, hope, and love, of which love is the greatest of the three.

Therefore, my prayer for you is that the love of Christ will shine through and within you that you may know its fullness to the glory of God, as you experience it in every way possible in your life as well as to lovingly minister to the many people who may come your way. His love for you is endless, and drawing from the true source of love, neither will yours run dry. The Greatest Gift is love, and may it be yours to enjoy as you live it out for His glory while He enjoys you truly.

Shalom, and Happy Belated Valentine’s Day from Singapore!
    Yee Ying

May you ‘know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God’ <3
      Eph 3:19