Prophetic Dream: It’s Time to be Immersed in the Spirit

It’s Time for the Irrigation to Change

Two days ago, I awoke from a spiritual dream with a message, ‘It’s time for the irrigation to change.’

I dreamed I was in a vineyard. In front of me was a long banquet table, covered in white cloth.

The table was laid outdoors on the grass, and beyond it were the vines.

No food—not even utensils—had been set on that table yet, but I knew the banquet was coming.

I knew that I was ‘an owner in the vineyard’. And as I sat down at the table, two men I perceived to be angels approached the table from the left and right.

They announced, ‘It’s time for the irrigation to change!’

As they spoke, I knew there was some switching and adjusting in the flow of watering the vineyard that was due to take place.

It is An Outpouring

Shortly after waking, I shared the dream via text message with my husband Malcolm. He was in Italy, in a different time zone, preparing to sleep as I was rising.

Malcolm was amazed! Because that day, he’d seen a massive, automated irrigation system at a nursery. Its output can be adjusted according to the crop and conditions.

It is the latest technology.

He sent me a video he had taken and I saw that irrigation system watering a celery crop. Not a single plant missed the outpouring.

It’s a Tipping Point Moment

‘The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son.’ (Matt 22:2)

There are many spaces waiting to be filled at the Lord’s great banquet table. Some of them may be for people who are close to you.

And they can only be filled as a result of a great outpouring.

I believe the Lord is speaking to His people at this time, that right now is a ‘tipping point’ moment.

The Presence and power of the Holy Spirit has already fully released.

This has been the reality since Pentecost. It is our response that is changing. We are taking God at His Word.

Be Filled and Immersed with the Holy Spirit

This is a ‘game-changer’ right now.

One that will impact your life, your relationships, your ministry and your future. It consists of one simple insight:

• You are both filled and immersed in the Holy Spirit.

To immerse means to dip or submerge in a liquid.
It is reminiscent of the New Testament Greek word to baptize, which means to dip or immerse. [1]

Jesus said of the Spirit’s outpouring,
“…you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit…” (Acts 1:5 NKJV) and ‘You will be clothed with power from on high’ (Luke 24:49 [2])

On the Day of Pentecost, every person present was filled, immersed and clothed with the Spirit.

You are ‘In the Spirit’

When you have a revelation of being both filled and immersed with the Holy Spirit, you realize this:

• He is in you
  • You are in Him

Jesus said, “Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me…” (John 14:11a)

The Apostle John wrote, “I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day…” (Rev 1:10 NKJV)

When you are in Him, you are conscious of being immersed.
You are surrounded.
You cannot ‘contain’ Him. He contains you.

“I want to Sweep Your off Your feet”

The River of Life is a picture of Divine irrigation, leading to harvest.

“Come deeper.”

Ankle-deep, knee-deep, waist-deep, Ezekiel goes. Until it becomes ‘…water in which one must swim, a river that could not be crossed’. (Ezek 47:5b, NKJV)

That’s where the angel stops him. And this—at the ‘water in which one must swim’—is the tipping point we find ourselves at today.

Jesus is saying, “I want to sweep you off your feet. Will you say ‘yes?’”

You Have the Spirit and He Has You

Being both filled and immersed with the Holy Spirit means:

• Not only do you ‘have Him’, but
  • The Spirit has you

Being wholly His yields holiness.

And you are bound to go where He is taking you.

In Acts, the Holy Spirit warns the Apostle Paul of arrest and imprisonment awaiting him in Jerusalem.
And yet Paul says, (Acts 20:22-23), I am ‘bound’ in the Spirit to go! [3]

Paul was saying, ‘I would rather die with Him than live without Him.’

At the tipping point, we realize the Holy Spirit is not an impersonal power, or force, at our command—He is a Person, Who will lead us by the will of the Father.

Irrigation is Personal to You

Your family, your land, your legacy at stake.

In the dream, I knew myself to be ‘an owner in the Vineyard’.

The Lord is speaking to many right now about your identity. You are not only a co-laborer (1 Cor 3:9), you are also a co-heir with Christ (Gal 3:29).

• You are a son, a daughter in God’s Kingdom!
  • You have a share in the harvest.

And so the matter of irrigation is personal to you. And urgent.

Hear the Lord’s instruction concerning your ‘vineyard’: ‘It’s time for the irrigation to change.’

Something New is On the Way

‘Ask the LORD for rain in the time of the latter rain…’ (Zech 10:1 NKJV)

The early and latter rains were God’s appointed irrigation system. And both the river and the rains speak of the Spirit of God in Scripture.

Hear the Spirit say,
‘Something new is on the way.
It will not delay.
It’s time to pray.’

A Prophetic Declaration

To be immersed is to live from an unqualified ‘YES’.

May we be a people who declare together,

‘Right here the irrigation of my life [my family, my ministry, etc] is changing!’
And I mark this moment.
‘Here is where I realize, I am not only filled; I am also immersed. And I give myself wholly to You, Lord.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.’

Notes
[1] Strong’s G907

[2] Strong’s G1746

[3] Strong’s G1210

Is this prophetic dream and message, ‘It’s Time to be Immersed in the Spirit’ meaningful to you? Share it with us in the blog comments section below, or on Facebook or Instagram.

Gratitude

Every now and then I pause to acknowledge those who have significantly sowed into my life and ministry.

• Today, 1st February 2019 marks 8 years to the day I joined team with Prophet David McCracken and his wife Margaret.
    They believed in me, sacrificed financially for me, and underwrote the costs of this blog for 6 years. They have spoken into my life and many times brought much needed adjustment in the area of character. David heard from God in relation to the launch of this new ministry, and released us to fly! And they continue to watch over Enliven Ministries and sow into our lives.
    I’m grateful and honor you both.

Enliven School of Intimacy and Prayer

When I began to experience a significant anointing of the Holy Spirit for prayer 20 years ago, I did not know how to navigate many of the encounters with God I was having.

I saw miracles and breakthrough in answer to prayer, but I also made mistakes, and had a lot of growth pain as a prophetic intercessor.

Since then I have been a prayer leader, have been a minister on a prophetic team, and by God’s grace have developed in ministry as a prophetic writer and teacher.

Now I’m passionate about helping others on the same journey I’ve been on.
I’ve recently launched the Enliven School of Intimacy and Prayer with the first series of topics, and I extend you a warm welcome to join me!

Currently on the Prayer School are self-paced video lessons on:

• Intimacy with the Holy Spirit
  • Introducing Prophetic Prayer
  • Praying the Mysteries of Heaven
  • The Gift and Ministry of Prophetic Intercession
  • Angels and Encounters

Also included are bonus e-Books and downloadable PDFs and worksheets.

Over the past few weeks, I have added recent testimonies of encounters with God, along with studies on prophetic decree, and the power of weighing up encounters and prophetic insights received in prayer.

You can find out more or enroll in the School of Intimacy and Prayer here. Alternatively, you can view all online courses here.

© 2019 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

60 thoughts on “Prophetic Dream: It’s Time to be Immersed in the Spirit

1. juwonlo

hi Helen ..God bless you for His Word that comes from your blog.
    But please, where can I access free books about intimacy and growing deeper in God

Hi Juwonio, if you’re looking for my material, I recommend using the search option here on Enliven Blog and search under ‘Intimacy’ – that will give you a stream of articles to read (which is the equivalent of an eBook)

2. Gianni

Yes now is the time to be immeresed.i needed this because these last days i pray a lot about having a close walk with GOD, like henoch did

3. Christiana

Thank God for his word and thank you for sharing. The part that really struck me was about knowing our identity in Him. Just last week Saturday I was at a meeting and God was talking to me about the story of the prodigal son. Particularly highlighting the older brother who saw himself as a servant, he was afraid to ask for things he wanted. He particularly mentioned that we are sons, we are co-heirs with Christ and we must know this. I had been thinking about it throughout the week and glad God is bringing it to me again. God bless you.

That’s such a great thought, Christiana re older brother and ‘afraid to ask for things he wanted’ – that right there is worth a whole lot of consideration.
      We don’t have to hesitate but a sign of our relationship with God as our Father is simply asking, just as a child (son/daughter) would.

4. Molins

Greetings in Jesus name to you.
    Thanks for this prophetic words, glory to Jesus Christ.
    Sometimes I am so confuse that whats going on my life, but when I read prophetic word of God through you I always see hope and support.
    Thanks you very much. God bless you abundantly.

Hi Molins, thank you for your message, yes even when we don’t understand our Father is still at work behind the scenes (Rom 8:28)

5. Jean Bradfield

Hi Helen, I was very excited to read about your dream. I live in South Africa. On the 24th October 2018, I had a dream… I have been receiving dreams from the Lord for 41 years. In this dream I was moving into a small room. (I am in a transition period in my walk). I went outside and there was just a great expanse of fields and on the horizon I could see it had started to rain. The rain didn’t look like rain as we know it. It was falling in what looked like a thin sheet or veil. Suddenly a flash of glory light flashed through the falling veil of water and as it flashed through the rain it also flashed through me causing a kind of like jolt in me. As quick as it had started, it stopped. And as it stopped the grass in the fields turned a lush green immediately. I turned around and saw my late mom with a rather big yellow lawnmower. The grass catchment area of the lawnmower was very big. I looked on my left and saw horses in the field. (I love horses. Can’t ride anymore though). I thought I had better go and fetch my linen off the wash line, thinking it must be wet, but it wasn’t. Then a voice spoke to me, an audible voice. It was loud. I heard, “It’s going to be a suddenly!” And it was repeated twice. The second time I woke with the voice being spoken to me. I know when God says something twice, His word says it is established. “The dream was repeated to Pharaoh twice because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass”. I’m very excited about this dream. I normally receive the interpretation of my dreams and never ask anyone, but I did ask a friend of mine this time. She said the lawnmower catchment was seeds that I had sown that would now come into fruition. I’ve noticed certain changes spiritually as well. Thank you so much that I could share it with you!

That’s very powerful, Jean. I especially love that insight about the seeds! Keep a record of that close at hand, as the Lord will reveal more to you along the way

1. Jean Bradfield

Thank you so much Helen. I forgot to mention…. I had ordered a book on declarations which I received just before Christmas. I love decreeing and declaring 🙂 Five times in the book it speaks of a “suddenly”. I was so amazed.

Some weeks after this dream, I had another “flash” dream as I call them. Over the years the dreams have become shorter, hence the term flash, and to the point. I was standing looking at something written that was was on a desk or table. Jesus was standing next to me. He had a pen in His hand. He kept tapping on the paper. He was tapping on Jn. which I knew to be the abbreviation of the book of John, which I love. The Scripture itself and the verse was blurred from my vision. He spoke to me and said : “I will always be here with you!” And He repeated it quite a few times. Well, I needed to remind myself of what He said over the next 3 months. It was warfare!! During times like this one feels as if He is nowhere near. I kept saying: “Thank You for telling me that You are always here with me!” He revealed His loving-kindness to me!

I loved your book on discernment!
        Blessings and love in our precious Jesus!

Such a great dream, Jean! And thank you, because you just reminded me of a dream I had years ago in which Jesus was also pointing out a verse in the book of John! I’ll go and meditate on that now.
          I’m glad you’ve found the discernment book helpful 🙂

6. Kristine

I was catching up on my emails and found your newest blog. I am blown away by this Prophetic Word.
    First because 2/1 is my birthday!
    Second, two days prior to this day a guy came into my office at work. He was from the Fire & Sprinkler Inspection company. He came to switch out all the sprinkler heads with new ones. He explained to me that over time, sprinkler systems can accumulate dirt, dust, paint, and other debris. If a fire happens, the trapped dirt or grime can obstruct the sprinkler heads, causing them to be ineffective …..hence the new heads. When he opened the old one he drained out dirty water and put in the new head.
    It’s always been my prayer to get out of His way and be completely immersed by His Spirit!

I knew it to be prophetic in nature and now i feel like this Word is part of the interpretation. Thank you and God bless you and your ministry.
    Kristine

Hi Kristine, happy birthday for the 1st! The sprinkler heads are a great illustration, it reminds me (‘heads’) of how Father works with us to renew our mindsets so we can receive the fullness of what He has for us up ahead!

7. Jonathan Impraim

Glorious! very powerful. I thank God I’m not left out in Jesus’ mighty name, Amen. God richly bless you, Helen.

Hi Jonathan, amen, you are not left out
      1 Cor 2:9 What no eye has seen,
      what no ear has heard,
      and what no human mind has conceived”—
      the things God has prepared for those who love him—
      these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

8. James Matsigah

Hi Helen, praise the Lord. Its great to know how much our is revealing to you in the realm of The Spirit in our day.
    The irrigation has somehow opened my eyes in a fresh way.
    To begin with i’m a minister of the gospel who does evangelistic missions in upcountry parts of my dear country Uganda. This has continually happened for close to 10 years now.

However, besides that i’m also in Research and consultancy work, alongside doing Real Estate brokerage agency work to makes ends meet.
    On the real estate part, i receive calls and whatsapp messages from clients in need of housing, camping sites, rental units/apartments, land and houses for sale ect.
    Now about 5 days i and property business partner got a call from a client who needs to purchase about 100 acres of land for purposes of commercial farming. However he said, one key thing he’ll require is that land should be near a water body so that he carries IRRIGATION for his farm throughout the year without scarcity.
    I can see how your irrigation dream from The Spirit connects with the task we’re given to look for water-vicinity property in Uganda.

Thanks for sharing. Pray for us in Uganda that we’ll experince the IRRIGATION that The Spirit of God is about to release.

Regards.

James

Hi James, yes and amen, praying for you right now for the physical locations to be revealed and may Uganda experience a powerful outpouring of the Holy Spirit precipitated by a move of God among leaders and believers in many places at once.

9. Kathy

Helen,

This is incredible !!!
    Your last video on Prophetic Dreams I listened and followed your instruction.
    Since then I have been having dreams that I believe are Prophetic.
    Before I read this I had a dream of myself and my sister who is still alive and both our parents which have gone on to be with the Lord. In my dream we were in front of the farm home working intensely to get the harvest in before the rain. Growing up at the farm home we never had any crops so there is no memory of harvest in the natural. I am thinking this is in reference to an outpouring that is coming. Also, the Holy Spirit has brought to my attention several times to Zechariah 10:1 and here you referenced it as well I am trying to put this all together the dream I had the scripture. I want to be ready.
    Zechariah 10:1 Ask the LORD for rain in the spring and
    the LORD who fashions lightning thunderstorms, giving rain showers to mankind along
    the grain in the fields.

Helen if Holy Spirit is showing or telling something more PLEASE share with me.
    Prophetic dreams is new territory for me. I do know this the words Holy Spirit gives you to share in your blog have been timely and accurate .
    God Bless you and your Husband

Kathy

10. Charity Miller

Hi,

You are a blessing to the body of Christ. I pray God will bless and prosper you and your husband and colleagues in your endeavors.

God Bless,