Arise, Shine! A Prophetic Word for Discerners

The call is going out. Discerners arise! Put on your glorious garments!
You are freed from shame.

‘Awake, awake, Zion,
clothe yourself with strength! Put on your garments of splendor, Jerusalem, the holy city. The uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again. Shake off your dust; rise up, sit enthroned, Jerusalem. Free yourself from the chains on your neck, Daughter Zion, now a captive.’ Isaiah 52:1-2 NIV

The residue of darkness is slipping away.

Burdens that were never yours to keep have fallen off your shoulders.

New hope is stirring.

You are breaking loose of restrictions!

• Past limitations have been cut off your life.

Now, you are walking in grace and glory.

See yourself full of the Holy Spirit, walking confidently as a son, a daughter, with grace and authority.

It’s time to rejoice again.
You are seeing through the clouds to the light. You are seeing past what the enemy is doing, to the heart of the Father and His intention.

You are walking in love.

The Holy Spirit within you is patient and kind. God’s love within you does not boast; it is not proud.

This love does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

God’s love within you does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (Based on 1 Cor 13: 4-8a, NIV)

You are free from that demonic strategy that has been against you—that one that tried to hold you back from love.

Courage is rising within you.

The enemy may have tried to rob you of the fullness of your calling, but that assignment has been cancelled at the cross.

Jesus has purchased your freedom once and for all by His shed blood.

• That blood answers every accusation; not a single one can stand.

Now, it’s time for you to experience the full manifestation of your freedom and release.

Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.’ (Isaiah 60:1 NIV)

A Quick Hi from My Desk

Happy New Year everyone! I pray today’s brief word of encouragement and exhortation inspired from Isaiah 52:1-2 and other Scriptures stirs you to lift your heart, head and hands.

No matter what you see around you or ahead, the Lord is your light and your salvation. He is working on your behalf.

Wow, it’s sure been difficult re-orienting into a new year of work, but I have been freshly inspired this week, and have just added two brand new videos on the topic of prophetic decrees to the Enliven School of Intimacy and Prayer. You can find our online courses here.

Discernment can Propel You Into an Encounter with God’s Glory

The gift of discernment of spirits is a powerful weapon in times of spiritual warfare, and can be of great assistance when ministering freedom to individuals.

• And those with a gift of discernment have the extraordinary privilege of being able to perceive the Spirit’s anointing!

Yet many who have the gift of discernment have difficulty knowing what to do with what they are feeling or sensing.

In this recently updated third edition, I have added a chapter on five specific spiritual attacks discerners face and how to overcome each one. I have revised other chapters, added new content and finished with an inspirational chapter on how the gift of discernment can propel you into an encounter with God’s glory.

‘Unlocking The Gift Of Discernment’ incorporates wisdom from Enliven Blog as well as additional valuable material on how to be protected as a discerner in times of spiritual warfare.

To view and purchase the eBook ‘Unlocking The Gift Of Discernment’ in our e-store, click here

Note: All transactions are secure and we do not pass your information on to third parties. Our store will convert to your currency.

© 2019 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

47 thoughts on “Arise, Shine! A Prophetic Word for Discerners

I’m glad you are finding the resources empowering, Nondumiso. And amen to that, filled to overflowing with His love

2. Ruby

Wow! What an on time prophetic word. I was just laying in my bed this morning thinking….. I’ve been feeling very ashamed about not being able to walk in my calling. For the past two months I have gone through spiritual attacks and my career has been held back. But your message this morning matches what the Lord spoke yesterday as I prayed. He told me the threshold was now open.
    Helen please pray that the Lord will give me motivation and confidence to sprint towards and through it.

3. Felicia Sibeko

I receive this powerful word of prophecy,I’ve been going through a difficult time of life, I am rising up and I shine for the Glory of the Lord is rising upon me,Amen

4. Tom Kilburn

Helen, as always your words bring love, encouragement and enlightenment! I have been following you for a few months. Just downloaded your book on Discernment. I am so looking forward to what the Holy Spirit wants me to see. Keep speaking words of love and light in that pure heart. Thank you for writing these blogs!

5. Tracy Flood

Many times during my 5 a.m. prayer and devotion, your email will come in and it will be in line with what I am either going through or what I am seeking God as far as answers and revelations to dreams I am having. I love the way the Holy Spirit moves and how God word is always on time. Thank You for your obedience and walk with God, I’ve been in a dry season for a very long time and it has taken a toll on me and how thankful I am that God hears the cries of the righteous.

The residue of darkness is slipping away…YES!
    Burdens that are not yours to keep are falling off your shoulders…YES!
    Hope is stirring…YES!
    Burdens that are not yours to keep are falling off your shoulders…YES!
    You are breaking loose of restrictions…YES!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!

6. Narbahadur Shrestha

Thank you very much Helen Calder for sending me prophetic word which help me to grow in God and inspiring me too much for my life, As you know about my life, what a tragedy life I passed, now my health is better thanbe before. Now I have one problem, that is prostate enlarge and cholesterol high. Fifteen years ago I did head operation because of brain tumor, but nothing happened but our Lord Jesus healed me. God bless you, and your family, your ministries forever.

7. Mary

This is so timely for me. I’ve been thinking about an issue which was handled unfairly by the people who were supposed to do justice for me. It’s disturbed me for about two hours and I was just about to settle and read God’s word then pray, then I read this. Am encouraged and reminded of how God’s kind of love should make me react at a time such as this. Thank you for sharing. Be blessed.

8. CLEMENCE SENDEZA

Bravo God’s General, Helen, for your inspiringly timely message of solace and encouragement as I was down but now courage is rising within me bcause the enemy has indeed been trying to rob me of the fullness of my calling for the past five years, but that assignment has been cancelled at the cross. Jesus’ blood answers every accusation; not a single one can stand. Your message is very prophetic to me and has reenergenised me spiritually.

Now it is time for me to experience the full manifestation of my freedom and release and the infill of the Holy Spirit and move on to preach the Word with power for the salvation of souls without doubt.nor fear.

9. Veronica Guerrero

The enemy nearly took me out with my self image lie that I came in to agreement with and condemning me but I have been standing for in the faith that God is freeing me I feel the joy pushing through the fear and lies and the feelings of guilt and shame I am feeling the love once again I couldn’t feel it when I felt God didn’t love me for who I am but I knew that wasn’t God I know his heart I have breakthrough in Jesus name this word is a timely word exactly what I went through for 4 months