This is How Heaven Knows You: “Greatly Beloved”

This is the first truth you need to know.

It is the hook upon which all the Heavenly wisdom and revelation you need can be laid upon.

If you have been praying and seeking God for answers; if you have been grieved by the status quo, or by the condition of others. If you want guidance and wisdom:

Above all and before all, grasp this one truth. This is how Heaven knows you. This is how the Father sees you…

How God Sees You

In the book of Daniel, the prophet is crying out to God for a breakthrough. His home city of Jerusalem and the state of his nation weigh heavily on his heart.

Daniel has already experienced powerful prophetic visions and encounters. But still, the insight and answers he wants are beyond him.

Suddenly, the angel Gabriel appears.

He is sent by God in answer to Daniel’s prayers. And he has one thing to say to Daniel before anything else.

It is a truth God wants the prophet to understand.

• And it is a designation the angel uses, not once, but three times. [1]

“Man greatly beloved”.

You are Valued

“O Daniel…At the beginning of your supplications the command went out, and I have come to tell you, for you are greatly beloved (Dan 9:23a, NKJV)

The Hebrew word translated ‘greatly beloved’, chemdah (Strongs H 2532) means that which is desirable, pleasant and precious. It is used of precious jewels.

As you seek God for wisdom and for answers to prayer, stand before Him as one who knows your worth to God.

You are desired.
You are known.

You are His son, His daughter, greatly loved.

Beloved.

This Truth Heals Your Heart

Perhaps you have been struggling in some area.

Let this word breathe healing into your heart today. For it holds true, regardless of what you’ve done, or what has been done to you.

In your worst condition, God placed this value upon you: You are worth the sacrifice of His Son Jesus.

“For God so loved”  [2]

This is how you are known in Heaven:

Beloved.

This Word Gives You Strength

A hook may be hidden from view, but its strength will determine its capacity to bear weight.

And this truth is the hook upon which all the Heavenly wisdom and revelation you need can be laid upon.

“…he said, “O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!” (Dan 10:18, NKJV)

It is the third time Gabriel calls Daniel “man greatly beloved.” His words and touch impart strength. They dispel fear.

Do you need strength to rise?
Do you need capacity to bear the weight of all God has called you to do?

Beloved.

A Truth That is a Heavenly ‘Hook’

A hook is powerful.

It can be used to capture, to secure, to join or to hang an object upon. Great paintings—masterpieces—can be displayed using hooks.

Receive this one word before all.

This is the “hook”—the truth that will enable you to fully receive all your Father has for you.

As it did for Daniel, this message heralds the answer to your prayers.

And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” (Dan 10:10b-11, NKJV)

Today you are seeking God for wisdom, interceding, looking for answers.
You want to see His power released, His Spirit move.

This is who you are.

Beloved.

Post Dedication

Today’s message is, I believe, a word from the heart of the Father to all who read it.

Beloved to the Father, and to me, and to many. You are His masterpiece.

[1] For the three references see Dan 9:23, 10:11, 10:19
I used_https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H2532&t=KJV

[2]For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.’  (John 3:16, NIV)  Also ‘But because of his great love for you, God, who is rich in mercy, made you alive with Christ even when you were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.’ (see Eph 2:4-5 NIV)

Deeper: A Journey of Spiritual Renewal

At the heart of your Christian life and prophetic ministry is your intimate relationship with God and a vital connection to His Word.

In this eBook I share my personal journey from burnout and spiritual exhaustion to a lifestyle of encountering God—the pathway that launched me into prophetic ministry.
Today I have added a new chapter, with stories of my recent encounters with God.

I encourage you to take time with God, and simply ask the question, ‘Lord, how do you want to reveal yourself to me?’

‘Deeper: 6 Steps to Greater Intimacy with God and His Word’ contains many practical tips to help you discover the relationship with God and the Bible that you are uniquely designed for. Together with the accompanying workbook, ‘Deeper’ takes you on a journey of personal renewal.

For more information, or to purchase ‘Deeper’, visit our online store here.

© 2018 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

50 thoughts on “This is How Heaven Knows You: “Greatly Beloved”

1. Marian

Your messages have always been coming as blessings.
    God bless you ma and his strength is sufficient for you.

I really need my vision back.
    My fiance and my siblings have been trusting God for supernatural breakthrough.

Happy birthday to our daddy. The lines shall fall into you in pleasant places.

2. MWERE WILLIAM DHIRLO

Praise GOD. Always wanting to read yo message for they minister grace to my comforting.
    BLESD B U.

3. David

This is such a timely and targeted message for me right now. I need the strength to rise! Your ministry always lifts and strenghthens me but this is the third time I’ve read this and I have really needed to hear it each time. It means a lot to me when Father speaks to me with this message this way because when I was born I had no name. My birth certificate said “No Name”. My parents simply had not thought of a name for me at that time. About a month after I was born a friend of my grandmothers that she use to go to church with came to visit her from far away. She and her husband were full of faith and she was close to the Lord and suggested that my name should be David. Everyone instantly came into agreement and realized that was what my name should be and they went and changed my birth certificate. When I got saved at the age of seventeen, the Lord revealed this story to me through my mother who had just never thought to tell me. She was going through some things of hers from her wedding and saw a picture of the woman who named me and said to me, “this is the woman who named you”. The Lord revealed to me that He is the oned who named me and He called me regardless of mans will and named me “beloved” so I would always know how much he loves and values me. It now means a lot more to me because I know He named me. Of course I know it applies to everyone of us, but the father knew I needed to hear it over and over throughout my life.
    Thank you Father for blessing this ministry. You are truly a treasure from Heaven.

4. Trevor

Thanks Helen for your bold and powerful prophetic insights. I have been reading your messages for quite some time but this one got to my heart straight away as I am carrying a burden for a wayward and suicidal son. Bless you and your calling.

5. Hermann Boshoff

“One Word: This is How Heaven Knows You”

I quote: “But I would particularly like to dedicate this post to my husband Malcolm (pictured here), who has his 60th birthday today.”

Malcolm, Al our years been lived, we can only say thank you to our Heavenly Almighty Father for the wonderful past years of mercy which were upon us, every single day is just GOD’s mercy. I do believe that you had a blessed birthday and was been spoiled on this special day.

Thanks Helen for your wonderful prophetic insight been shared with many of your reader. This one is really so encouraging and I will definitely mark the mentioned verses. I do appreciate it a lot.

Kind Regards
    Hermann Boshoff
    South Africa

6. Anthony Masita

I am really touched by the prophetic message,its always awesome to listen to.I had a dream which is still haunting me whereby I dreamt two prominent man of God,giving me a warning not to go back and help my former boss ,and,these were their words,”Do not go back there,you will surely die!”I woke up and decided to heed the call not to go,but from that time I have been dreaming of scary and horrible dreams and blurry visions,and I dont know what to do,since it seems I have been entangled in this evil web and I would appreciate your feedback and advice of what I should do .I am always praying about it but I feel the urge to seek spiritual wisdom and prayer from other individuals and brethren
    YOURS FAITHFULLY
    ANTHONY MASITA
    South Africa

7. Mandlenkosi Moses Buthelezi

Hi Woman of God
    Woman of God I have Got the Company which is called Strategic Dream Trade (PTY) LTD.I have applied for the Funding to one of the Banks and the Bank told me to get contract from one of the major companies , I did that and the manager of the company showed that the company is willing to draft the Contract suddenly the manager told me he will tell me when he is ready and it is been two months now no one contacting me. the name of the Manager is MR JAN ZHONDAGH(PHUMAPHAMBILI TRANSPORT (PTY)LTD.
    Could you please Woman of God pray for me.because I can see that this is a demon of Perisia.

Than You
    Mandlenkosi Moses Buthelezi

8. Prudence Myeni

Hi Helen
    I thank God for this message. It keep me going. and I believe God will fulfil His words in my life. It keeps me on track . I pray about it. and some of the prophecies are starting to manifest in my life.

God bless you, you are such a blessing.