Heaven’s Wind is On the Way! (Prophetic Insight)

God never promised us that our life of faith would be easy.

And today, you may be facing an impossibility—an obstacle that is looming large on your horizon. But know this: Your Father is never out of options.

The wind of Heaven is blowing, and God is about to move on your behalf.

In Pursuit of God, But Out of Options

Even the Biblical heroes of faith found that obedience to God could lead them to a tight spot. Take Moses, for example.

God instructed Moses to take the people of Israel by a route that led them right into danger! (Ex 14)

With the Egyptian army pursuing them, and a sea barring the way ahead of them, it seemed Israel had only two options. Would they drown as they fled into the sea, or face death, punishment and slavery (again) from their enemy?

Moses and Israel may have been at an impasse—but God had a wind.

When Moses obeyed God’s command and raised his staff over the sea, the Lord began to act.

And ‘…all that night the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided…’ (Exodus 14:21 NIV)

When it seems like you have run out of options in pursuit of God’s will, stop and look to Heaven.

Your Father already has a plan—to confound your enemy and deliver you.

Feel His wind blowing. That obstacle is about to become a passageway into your next chapter with Him.

In Transition, With No Clear Way Ahead

Perhaps you find yourself in a time of transition. You’ve seen God move powerfully, but you find yourself in a difficult situation, and are not sure how to proceed.

Noah spent much of his life building an ark in obedience to God. As a result, God used his boat to save his family, along with livestock and animals as a flood ravaged the earth.

• They were safe, but there was a complication—as far as Noah’s eyes could see, from horizon to horizon, there was water.

The earth was covered with floodwaters and there was no place to land the boat. How long would they be stuck on board, with limited food and space?

Noah was faced with an insurmountable problem, but God had a wind.

‘But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded.’ (Genesis 8:1 NIV)

God opened His Heavenly storehouse. And as that wind blew over the earth, the waters receded and the earth began to dry.

So today, if you have done your best to follow the call of God, but right now have no idea how it can possibly work out—be encouraged.

Your Father has not forgotten you. Feel His breath of life blowing over your situation—the Holy Spirit is working on your behalf.

The Burden Seems Too Heavy to Bear

Let’s be honest. In our walk with God, there may be times when hardships in our service for Him start to weigh us down.

And maybe you haven’t always got it right—you may even have experienced fallout from a mistake you made. Or, you’ve been struggling with your attitude recently.

Today, know that God’s grace and forgiveness is abundant towards you. It is time to turn your heart Heavenward again.

In Numbers 11, the lone burden of leadership was heavy upon Moses. Faced with the impossibility of meeting the people’s craving for meat, along with their ugly criticism, Moses did not know how he could continue.

At one of Moses’ lowest places—when he could see no way out, God had an answer.

God told Moses to choose seventy leaders who would share the governance of Israel. The Holy Spirit was about to fall on the nation’s leaders and anoint them.

But there was more, God announced. The people craved meat, and they were about to get so much of it they would loathe it, and never ask for it again.

At this point Moses went from hopelessness to unbelief. ‘Lord, this is impossible!’

Moses saw an impossibility, but God had a wind.

Now a wind went out from the Lord and drove quail in from the sea. It scattered them up to two cubits deep all around the camp, as far as a day’s walk in any direction.’ Numbers 11:31 NIV

Today, know that whatever impossible situation you face, no obstacle is so large that it cannot be swept aside by the move of God.

Your Father has a wind.

He can make a way, provide a miracle and change the hardest of hearts.

Lift your face to Heaven and feel the breeze. For the breath, the wind of God is on the way.

Soaring on the Wings of Spirit-Wind

‘He stretched heaven’s curtain open and came to my defense. Swiftly he rode to earth as the stormy sky was lowered. He rode a chariot of thunderclouds amidst thick darkness, a cherub his steed as he swooped down, soaring on the wings of Spirit-wind.’

(Psalm 18:9-10, TPT)

Prayer and Declaration

Today I declare, my God has a wind! Thank you Lord, that your Spirit is moving on my behalf. You are the Keeper of Promises, and You are faithful. And even though I cannot see the answer right now with my eyes, I choose to declare it with my mouth. As Moses held up that staff in the face of the impossibility, I hold fast to my confession of faith.

• The favor that’s working for me is greater than the opposition that’s working against me!

Lord, You make a way where there seems to be no way, and you are making a way for me.
You are Healer.
You are Deliverer.
You are Provider.
And when You act, nothing can stand in Your way.
Over and above all, I rejoice in the fact that You are with me and shall never leave me. I delight in You Jesus, my Lord and my God.
Amen

Further Reading:
If this study has spoken to you, I encourage you to do some further study:

• Heroes of the Faith: Read Hebrews 11
  • Read about Noah landing the ark in Genesis 8
  • Moses and Israel’s Deliverance from the Egyptian army can be found in Exodus 14
  • The account of Moses, the quail and the 70 elders of Israel is in Numbers 11
  • Quote of Psalm 18:9,10 is from The Passion Translation, sourced here:_https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalm+18%3A9%2C10&version=TPT

Discernment can Propel You Into an Encounter with God’s Glory

The gift of discernment of spirits is a powerful weapon in times of spiritual warfare, and can be of great assistance when ministering freedom to individuals.

• And those with a gift of discernment have the extraordinary privilege of being able to perceive the Spirit’s anointing!

Yet many who have the gift of discernment have difficulty knowing what to do with what they are feeling or sensing.

In this recently updated third edition, I have added a chapter on five specific spiritual attacks discerners face and how to overcome each one. I have revised other chapters, added new content and finished with an inspirational chapter on how the gift of discernment can propel you into an encounter with God’s glory.

‘Unlocking The Gift Of Discernment’ incorporates wisdom from Enliven Blog as well as additional valuable material on how to be protected as a discerner in times of spiritual warfare.

To view and purchase the eBook ‘Unlocking The Gift Of Discernment’ in our e-store, click here

Note: All transactions are secure and we do not pass your information on to third parties. Our store will convert to your currency.

© 2018 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

71 thoughts on “Heaven’s Wind is On the Way! (Prophetic Insight)

1. Johnpaul obojor

Praise God , I can feel the wind of God blowing over my life, and calling now,
    Do you know that this is a direct auction from the holy spirit who sees us all, ? Right now I was about to pray, and talk to my father for conformation of his word, but He just did through you!!!! Praise God, I am lifted tonight.He is making a way just Like as of old! I was wandering how I will go about the call in my life, but here I am, God is speaking to reassure me, am bless.
    God grace upon you mam

Hi Johnpaul, praying for you right now, there are times when a word like this is a timely connection to energize our faith in a very specific way. May you experience His clarity, leading and opening into the way He has for you.

2. Theresa

Thank you Helen for your timely word. I have been compressed on all sides for the past months and was wondering if these battles will ever pass. As if all I was fighting is not enough, 2months ago my elder brother was diagnosed with Cancer. I need the wind from God !!

Sorry to hear that Theresa, we’ve had a close family cancer diagnosis too. Praying for the full release of Heaven’s mighty wind, releasing you from the pressure, pushing back opposition, healing and a new sense of freedom and renewal

3. Noah Sitalia

Hi Helen . I am Noah from India and today I jus get your another email now it’s 4:30am here and there is a why I am awake because God has decided that he has to confirm And talk to me thru you . I want to share something to you I am from Hindu background and it’s not jus coincidence I receive Jesus as my messiah and saviour 4 yers back and got baptised in 2015 and he called me Noah that wut I hear him calling me when I talked to him and open up my heart to him and today this particular night I was feeling very uneasy and wasn’t able to sleep which is opposite of wut bible talks about gods children because God gives good sleep to his children and my mother also keep waking up in every 15 minutes and has to go pee and at around 2 am she got up I got up as well and while I was in washroom God told me why my mother can’t sleep because I said a prayer for her a while ago and god told me the reason behind is the unforginess she carries in her heart towards my father and because of That she’s missing on hearing from god which she always want and pray and we try to sleep anyway I told my Mum wut god says and his sleep and I wake up again at 03:02 am and I feel really uncomfortable in my spirit and I felt bad presence in my room but I ignore it thinking it as a fear and I slept and I wake up again 03:40 am but this time I knew why and it all make sense I tell you why I see a dream in those 40 minutes time between 03:02till 03:40 am I see two girls and one lady at my home in another room and the elder girl was really sad and crying and they are totally black as if they’re covered in something black a covering on them and the moment I see that girl my heart knew why I am awake and feeling discomfort in my spirit so I ask her wuts wrong please tell me but she was not telling me but I knew that she’s sad because of her mother as her mother looks almost dying as if someone is got a hold of her mother and it was evil spirit I sense that so I ask that girl again to share her burden and tell me because I already knew I have to pray for them and my heart felt so much compassion for them but that girl was refusing because of my brothers and she said I will tell you when we are alone so I said oke I ask my brother to leave from there but he said no and he also said you will not pray in Jesus name and that moment I know I have to fight I have to stand strong so I said you cannot stop me from praying and taking Jesus name so I said in Jesus name I bind every rebuke from enemy and suddenly I was alone in my room with those girls and their mum and they were laid that mother on my bed and I was ready to pray but the presence of evil was so strong that a lil fear set in my heart and I was asking Jesus please let someone come along with me as I’ll pray I don wana be alone so my sister came as she’s also a believer but when I ask her to pray with me she refuse she talk about free will and how Jesus give her to choose not to pray and it made me so mad I was mad at her because she was using this free will as a license to sin against God and debating with me about bible I said it not wut you think God want from you don be lukewarm and as was saying my Mum she came running with soo much hunger saying I will do everything for Jesus and god let my heart see how hungry she’s for god but she dunno wut she really have to do and I told my sister look how you shud be for god and it was my Mum as soon as she gets ready to pray the devil menifest and it took over my mother and it was soo real this fight I was rebuking it and the lady and the girls those were in the room the devil took over and I was soo full of fear to seeing all this but I open up my bible and I startcommanding the devil to leave in Jesus name but I was not able to open my mouth or speak but I was trying so much I felt sleep paralysis in that moment but I keep doing it anyway and suddenly when I laid hand on my Mum and rebuke it to come out it did and I get my voice to rebuke it and I keep doing it but it was still soo much flight and at last it came and I see his eyes and I shout and told him to leave and never come again in Jesus name I I see it leaving and I shut the door on his face and command him to go back from where he came and I bind him in Jesus name as while I was doing I wake up but I was shouting so much it s like in reality my mum she wakes up and asking me why you’re shouting wut happen I said nothing but I was praying and god give me rev that when I was a kid I had a nightmare and I still remember that I saw the door open it out house and same eyes the devil enter and he try chocked me while I was sleeping but it left after trying soo much but I was a kid and didn’t know Jesus but today as I command him to leave I remember his eyes and it was same. Spirit that once enter the house and wanna to kill me but I didn’t knew that it was Jesus there then to look after me and he trained me and keep teaching me to go into his ways I am soo thankful and I was talking to God after this as my heart is heavy and I got your email N tho I don’t read them always but as soon as I get your email now I remember this verse where Jesus says in John 10 about good shepherd and I knew you’re a voice from God to talk to me and your email is same words wut my heart is and speak to me I cried so much thanking god in joy that he really is there and leading me into his ways even when I can’t see that or feel it I know I still make mistakes and my heart burns because I really wana do soo much for God but here I feel soo alone and even if I try somehow my heart feel sad because I soo wana to do soo much for God and live for him but I dunno how but your email has really calms my heart it like my heart is all raging sea and god words are words of Jesus which totally calms the storm inside me I am soo thankful and want you to know how much I thank god for you and for your faithfulness to him. I pray that god use to to reach the unreachable and may you stand strong a witness to his kingdom till hiscoming keep my family in your prayers especially my two younger brothers and my sister as thru this dream I realise they have been mislead and pray for my parents they really love god but dunno about being in relationship with him pray for there salvation I thank god for everything thank you Jesus and thank you Helen .

4. Carmen

This word has given me a renewed spirit as I am struggling with my 12 year old in a new school. He is making wrong choices because he tends to be impulsive. If he continues this path he may be expelled from school.
    He Is a a bright gifted child. His name is Joseph Daniel.
    I have book marked scriptures to read tonight and am really seeking divine intervention.
    Carmen

Hi Carmen, I’m praying for you and Joseph Daniel right now, may God’s rich peace be poured over his life and his schoolwork, relationships and choices come into alignment with God’s ways for him, may he be settled in the new school, in Jesus’ Name

5. Rosaland

Truly, I thank and praise the Lord, for this prophetic word of encouragement. I have been through some hard times this year. I lost my Mother on my birthday 01/19/2018, five months later I lost my oldest brother, in between the two deaths, I suffered from Church hurt from different ones in my church, but through it all, I am still a survivor. I am still faced with and going through, but My God will deliver me and elevate me in Him. Please continue to pray my strength and continuation in the Lord. There are times when I feel like I am not growing, I feel as if I am on a standstill in Jesus. Back to the prophetic word, I believe and I receive every word that proceeded out of your mouth from Jesus through your heart unto all who will read, believe, receive and respond by letting you know that this powerful word is God sent.
    Thanks again,

Sincerely,

Hi Rosaland, you’ve been through a tough time. Praying for your strength and refreshing, and may this word bear fruit as you have said yes and amen, I say that with you. <3

6. Caleb Oluwatimilehin

Hellen, I believe this message is given to you for me in particular. I am presently facing galore of challenges; I am cut off from the Ministry – far away from the church location, though I am the set-man, it was not working, I left it in the hands of my assistant, I am facing financial stagnation – my wife is the bread winner now, 2 children in the university. I am facing accommodation problem – I have been given one week quit notice and no money to rent another. My health is attacked – my wife is spending much money treating me of malaria and typhoid fever. I am confused. Your message has given me hope that God has not left me, the wind of God is blowing. Thank you my prophet.

Hi Caleb, You have been through a lot – I am praying for you right now for a turn around in your situation, may the wind of the Spirit blow!
      May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Rom 15:13

7. Collins Mazili

This message spoke right into my situation and I thank the Lord for using your life because the last 3 posts ministered to me and I just had to testify.

This particular post has jumped my Faith and I see a God who can make a way in my current situation though I see no way.

May God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ increase you more and more.

8. Antanina Hall

This morning in my hour of power, I heard the spirit of the Lord say, “trade winds”, but I didn’t know why. When I googled it, I took note of the following: Definition of trade wind
    : a wind blowing almost constantly in one direction
    Even now, commercial ships use “the trades” and the currents the winds produce to hasten their oceanic voyages.

The trade winds are the prevailing pattern of easterly surface winds.
    I knew that the Lord was referring to his promises concerning me—-especially regarding my advancement within my company. When u came across your prophetic word, Helen, the Lord further clarified His plans concerning my situation and my long awaited miracle. Thank you for sharing the word of the Lord.

Hi Antanina, that’s awesome! And you comment made me smile because that’s exactly what I do (look up definitions and research) The Holy Spirit shows me something or I receive a word and then I do research. I love how He reveals more that way!
      And amen to your miracle

9. Lindy

Hi dear this message just came through as I was fighting in the spiritual realm. I have neighbours who are practising witchcraft. They cast spells everyday and I am praying for them to stop to no avail.This is very sad because they have turned my daughter and mother against me. They cast spells of sickness and whenever I share this with my family they do not believe what I am telling them. Its life the whole street is under this evil woman’s instruction. She is like the boss of witches in my street.Thank you for information thou I needed it.God gave me an assignment to go and preach the word but have not been able to breathru or open a church yet.I am praying that God will open an opportunity even if it has to be in my own church so that I can do as commanded by him.I even feel that the attack is because I have not been doing what I was called to do

10. Alisha

I was sitting in my car in a very low place around 6 pm asking the Lord for confirmation that He’s still with me. I spoke to Him, I heard nothing but then the wind blew, I took notice. I thanked Him for the refreshing wind but continued to wait for Him to speak. I asked Him for a sign again and then I felt the wind. Living in sw Georgia it was refreshing and I thanked Him. Then I get this email at 7 pm and begin to read it… and at the same time I’m listening to Bethel Music “crash over me,” and hear the part that says “I hear Your voice on the wind.” I’d just like to say thank you for allowing God to use you. Tonight is especially special to me because I’ve experienced God in a new level, and He used you to confirm it. More than once these emails has saved me from giving up. Thank you and God bless you.

Wow Alisha, soooo good! I love that song and know exactly what you mean.
      May you continue to be enriched in God’s Word and in faith

11. Juwon olayiwola

THANK YOU JESUS FOR THIS POST..THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED AT THIS TIME OF MY LIFE AND NOW I WILL BE STRONG IN YOU AND HOLD ON TO YOUR PROMISE “I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU”.

12. Mary Eva

Amen! This is a timely word for me. Amazing how God always reassures us in difficult times. I have been waiting on a prophetic word that I received to manifest. I had started feeling that it’s taking too long. Then I see this message from you and I am at peace. I know God has not forgotten me. His timing is perfect and his word will surely come to pass. God bless you Helen. May he lead you to touch many more lives.

Thank you Mary Eva, I love it how those moments of peace from the Holy Spirit come, and they bring such faith.

13. Funke

Thank you Helen. It’s a word in time for me. I know God has given me victory and delivered me from the captivity of the enemy, the chains are broken. I felt the wind of God blew at my face as you ask us to say.
    Thank you once again and more of God’s anointing upon you.

14. Jacinta

Thank you so much Helen for this word which has been timely for me.
    This week I found myself questioning my salvation and faith in God since I have been crying to him to a financial miracle to settle debts with deadline until I have been taken to the credit bureau with a possibility of legal action.

I was so disappointed and frustrated though I have been honest with God but He has dealt with my heart and given me peace in the midst of uncertainty as I have left all to Him.

Thank you for the encouragement as I believe Him to make a way for me. May God bless you.

Hi Jacinta, I’m praying with you right now to see this turned around!
      ‘Those who look to him are radiant;
      their faces are never covered with shame.’ (Ps 34:5) <3

15. Hilda

Greetings Helen.I thank God for using you for him to get to us.YOU REALLY ARE A WOMAN OF GOD,AND I SO WISH THAT YOU WERE FROM S.A.I THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE.THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER UPLIFTING POST.THANK YOU.

16. Bongi

Hi Helen

I greet you in the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth I thank God for you and for Him using you in the body of Christ, for topic the Heavens Wind is on the way. I thank God that I am in a pit for his glory.

May God of love and peace be with and bless you to continue to use you. I pray and ask God to cover you to continue doing the work of God and doing everything in Kingdom of God Amen

Praying with you
      ‘He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
      out of the mud and mire;
      he set my feet on a rock
      and gave me a firm place to stand.
      He put a new song in my mouth,
      a hymn of praise to our God.
      Many will see and fear the Lord
      and put their trust in him.’
      (Ps 40:2-3)

17. Prudence Myeni

Hi Helen

The message is talking straight yo me and the situation I am facing right now. But I thank God that He hears my prayer and he is with me. that makes me strong and I feel safe in his hands.

God bless you

18. Caroline

I am going through a tough week with family conflicts so this was really an encouragement that God is with me. I know He sees me and hears my prayer for my family.

19. Faith

Good day
    This is truly my message it’s a confirmation to what my Bishop preached last Sunday.But God remembered Noah

20. SIMON

Thank you woman of God for allowing God use you. I am the most beneficiary of this post. I praise the name of God for this message, and I do know that as I connect with your faith and receive this Word, these two particular situations in my life now which are seemingly impossible in the eyes of man, will be made possible in Jesus mighty name. Amen! As I’m speaking now, I believe that the LORD’s wind has blown upon these two situations and I receive victory over them in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!
    Helen, the good LORD will pay you back in due season for your obedience. Keep on keeping on Woman Of God!!!

21. Lizzy

Thank you so much for this message. So apt and timely. Just a few days ago I was so overwhelmed with so much and I felt like giving it all up. Questions were popping up in my head, didn’t know where to turn to. And God came through for me hours ago and now I just read your message.
    Wow! Indeed God had a wind for me in that almost-embarassing situation.
    God bless you and your ministry.

22. Robert Miranda

Dear Helen, what a powerful word on the powerful wind of God. Never realised or thought about this earlier.
    The first nation people in the US have a saying that when the wind blows on you , you are highly favored by God. So Praise God when the wind blows on you.
    Your blogs are such a blessing to me and i ponder and read each one of them and then archive them in a “Helen Calder” folder to go thro again sometime later. 🙂
    I have also downloaded your “Discernment” ebook and it is packed with powerful truths.
    Thank you for your ministry and all that you have been called to do. Praise God.
    Blessings

23. Paul

Wow this ministry is really mind blowing, we maybe in different parts of the world but then good things happened to us through the prayer that we offer to God for our brethren.helen I salute you for the good work that you are rendering to is all .. Thanks so much may God bless you abundantly

24. America Ndlovu

Hie Helen
    Thank you so much for the message, my faith has been rekindled, heaven’s wind is blowing my way.Miracles are my portion this season.

Amen

25. Lisa

Mrs. Helen I want you to know that as I sat in tears yesterday reading your message, I prayed that one day God would allow me the opportunity to meet you and thank you in person.
    Thank you so very much and may God continue to Bless you and your family.
    Amen

26. Scott

I just wanted to drop you a line to say a sincere ‘thanks very much’ for your prophetic articles. I have only recently come across your site & the regular articles you publish here, but boy am I glad I did. Thanks for your willingness to allow God to speak to others through you and to bring the words of refreshing and encouragement that you do. You inspire me to believe God more for his enabling and guidance for my own life and that of my family. Your articles often come at a very timely moment and inspire greater hope and trust in God.

My prayer for you is that you personally continue to grow in your own level of faith, anointing and Godly insight and may you discover and fulfill more of God’s plans and purposes for your life in the process.

Thanks once again for all that you do.

Be blessed sister.

Scott

27. Desiree

Helen,your teachings are so encouraging,I can’t wait in the morning to read.
    God’s blessings on your ministry and continue to bless others.

28. Melissa Nelson

Hi. Got bless you. I have been seeking God for about 10 months now concerning a job. I was laid off last December and have been believing God for new opportunities but seems things have been stagnant. But praise God from whom all blessings flow. I got your email and was suddenly lifted in my spirit.

I thank God for speaking to me through you. I truly believe my job is coming very soon.

Thanks for bringing confirmation.

29. ISAAC MUTUKU--KENYA

Hi Helen,i am very much encouraged by your spirit filled words,whenever i read it i feel fire burning inside me because you sends it in the right time and i feel refreshed although outside pressures may seems much.My prayer request is this:
    -pray for me that GOD may use me as he wills
    -I desire to be the vessel of gold…..just because of his people
    Thanks Helen

Thank you for the comments, everyone! I’m reading them all 🙂 I’ll get back to you as soon as I can ~ I’ve been preparing for a weekend of ministry and will be able to respond after that.

31. Tochukwu

Thanks so much Helen, you’re a true prophet of God, God have just spoken to me through you, that is exactly what I’m experiencing, a situation of hopelessness, but I’m encouraged now. Thank you.

32. Nontethelelo Zuma

Warm humble greetings to Helen, Glory be to God, thank you very much for such a teaching, and I’m really humbled that the Lord has remembered me today. My live purpose is to seek Him, to know Him, and pray that He reveals more of Him to me, I am longing go experience His supernatural being. The whole idea is to seek Him and know Him more, I believe you’ll sincerely pray for me. It is such a pleasure and a privilege to be part of this blog, and I pray that the Lord to uplift everyone here, make everyone grow and put them into high places. I am really humbled, may God bless you, anyone reading this comment , and the rest, Thank you so much,stay blessed in Jesus name.

33. Tomeika

This has come as a Word for confirmation, I spoke out what the Spirit spoke to me as a Facebook post. I said a change in the Wind is coming. And then you sent this email and my faith and the stirring has come. I have been seeking God for a stronger discernment. Thanks for your faith

34. Bethanny A. Mast

Helen you no idea how God has used you with this word. This morning He directed me to Hab.2:3. And this has helped as well. I remember one time He gave me a word about Moses. He told me Moses had no idea what he was going to do until the Lord told him to do it. But Moses had such great faith in God. He trusted Him. That is what we all have to do. Have complete trust that He will lead and guide and give us triumph over our circumstances. Thanks!

35. Freeman mutevane

Thanks Helen I suffered the loss of my mother this April,on the 1st of October I survived a horror accindent by Gods grace and now m laid off work from a company I served since 2010.But I believe my redeemer lives and he shall perfect that which concerns me.

36. Steve McCracken

Hi Helen

Great word my friend! Your insights are life-giving to many. I’ve had a look at some of the many comments people have sent you – you are making a difference in people’s lives and giving hope to many. Thanks for your faithfulness.

Keep writing my friend!