Prophetic Word: The Wounded are Rising (& Leading Revival)

As our prophetic journey unfolds, the enemy will attack us in the very area of our identity and destiny.

And sometimes, the very ones who should have been our protectors are the ones who have inflicted great pain.

If you can identify with that, Jesus wants you to know that your greatest encounter with Him is just ahead.

• You are right on time for a heavenly appointment.
  • You will fulfil your calling

And you will lead many into a first-love encounter with Jesus (Rev 2:4). You will be known for revival.

Wounded in the Pursuit of Love

In Song of Songs chapter 5, we find the Shulamite in pursuit of her Beloved. Searching for him has taken her away from her bed, and out into the streets at night.

She is seeking the one who sought her first.

The Shulamite comes across a group of watchmen; night police and keepers of the city walls.

Their role is to look out for the residents of the city and their safety. They are employed as guardians and yet are perpetrators of the very evil they are supposed to be protecting her from.

‘The watchmen found me as they made their rounds in the city. They beat me, they bruised me; they took away my cloak, those watchmen of the walls!’ (Song of Songs 5:7 NIV)

They Held a Position of Trust

The Shulamite’s encounter with the abusive watchmen is a picture of those who are meant to be our protectors—and yet, one or more of them has hurt us along the way.

It may have been a parent, loved one; an overseer, a financial or medical advisor, a spiritual leader, or boss. It may have been someone in our own employ, ministry, or church.

They held a position of trust.
But instead of shielding us, they stripped away our covering, leaving us hurt and wounded.

If you can relate to this, the Holy Spirit is ministering healing to you through God’s Word. Jesus is wooing the wounded.

You didn’t expect the attack from that direction and it rocked you. But it couldn’t rob you of your resolve to pursue God’s Presence. And you kept going.

Now, you are emerging stronger and brighter. You are assured of your value; unwavering in your pursuit.

The residue of pain and shame is falling away, as you realize you are loved and desired by God! The King of the universe knows and calls you by name.

Hear Him say, ‘You are My beloved’.

Your Testimony is Being Revealed

“Nevertheless, make me this promise, you brides-to-be: if you find my beloved one, please tell him I endured all travails for him. I’ve been pierced through by love, and I will not be turned aside!” (Song of Songs 5:8 TPT)

The Scripture does not make light of the Shulamite’s wounds. The account is raw and honest. Yet still she continues to seek the one she loves—and adjures her friends to seek him too.

This is the very point at which those looking express utter amazement at how greatly she adores her Beloved!

‘How is your beloved better than others, most beautiful of women? How is your beloved better than others, that you so charge us?’ (Song of Songs 5:9 NIV)

Neither broken trust, nor the abuse of others, can hinder you from your life’s greatest calling—your love relationship with Jesus.

Your most powerful testimony is being revealed. The attention of many is going to be arrested by your tenacity and your love for God.

Now, the Song of Songs is about to reach its crescendo. The Shulamite will know her Beloved as never before.

Once Burned, but Now Emerging Glorious

This is not the first contemplation of the Shulamite’s trials.

As the Song of Songs begins, she tells us that her brothers—who should have been her caretakers—treated her harshly. They made her work without relief.

‘Do not stare at me because I am dark, because I am darkened by the sun. My mother’s sons were angry with me and made me take care of the vineyards; my own vineyard I had to neglect.’ (Song of Songs 1:6 NIV)

• She feels the stares of those looking at her with a critical eye

We read honesty, authenticity and courage. The past has left its mark, but her history will not keep her from her destiny.

She has been emotionally bruised; her self-esteem has been dented by those in her own family. And so, she withdraws.

But the call of the Beloved reaches her.

“Come out from your place of hiding! Let me hear your voice! How I long for you to be fully mine.”

“The shadows of the past are falling away as you come into the brightness of my new day” (See Song of Songs chapter 2).

Your Love is a Testimony

Are you recovering from weariness or burnout?

Just as the Shulamite found the gardens of her Beloved, you are discovering the intimate place of God’s Presence.

The pursuit is worth it.

You are emerging stronger, brighter, wiser.

And your story will stand forever, evidenced in the many others who have been won by your example of love.

Prophetic School News ~ Study on Prophetic Decree

Today I’ve uploaded a teaching to the Enliven Prophetic School on How to Make a Prophetic Decree. Students can find it at the end of the section on ‘Maturing in Prophetic Ministry.’

Plus, I’ve included a downloadable worksheet with the notes from this teaching, which includes a questionnaire and prayer outline to help get you started with your own prophetic declaration.

• Making prophetic decrees is a great way to develop and lean into your spiritual authority

If you haven’t considered the online prophetic school yet, I warmly invite you to join me!

You can view and sign up to my self-paced video lecture series in the Enliven Prophetic School here. Choose between a small monthly subscription, or a one-off payment with no expiry date.

Has today’s word spoken to you? Leave a comment or prayer request below, or on our Facebook page to share with others how this teaching is meaningful to you this week.

© 2018 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

111 thoughts on “Prophetic Word: The Wounded are Rising (& Leading Revival)

1. Godfrey Chinoya

Hi Helen, am so blessed and encouraged by the prophetic word you have shared with me .May God continue using you in this generation.

1. Martha

Oh yes,thanks jesus, you have seen me through your servant Helen,this word is touching my heart,those who are supposed to protect me hurt me, but all the am rising again.yes am rising again coz my redeemer liveth.thanks helen for that encouraging message.

2. Marichen

Lies were told about me and my boss took it as the truth. Since I am in service of the church I got hurt to my very core. Thank you for this word of encouragement. God is my Rock and I will not be shaken!

Sorry to hear that, Marichen, am praying for you now. Yes, He is your Rock, your strength and your Vindicator

3. Hilda

Greetings Helen.I don’t know what to say.You are talking to me again.What you have posted it’s exactly what was prophesied to me these year around July Month.There was a revival conference at my church pastors and Bishops prophesied the axact same thing.You really are a woman of god.May God continue to bless you richly,and Thank you again.

Thank you, Hilda. I love the way the Holy Spirit speaks and confirms truth through God’s Word.

4. Jan Rangwaga

This massage got me at a time where i am in the same situation, it’s like you saw me directly.

5. Christy L

Oh Helen – thank you so much!

This entire word was 100% for me!

I have been in a place exactly as you described for the last 4-1/2 years: An overseer who believes God has called me to something (and it has been confirmed to many people prophetically and to my overseer specifically with great signs) has been treating me very harshly in regards to the calling. Recently things have been better somewhat, but a couple of days ago the difficulties came back….jealousy and the enemy are keeping him from being my support and encouragement and even my leader in what God has called me to, and instead at times my greatest adversary……

God prompted me to bring tissue as I sat in my chair this morning, but I didn’t know why until I read this prophetic word….God spoke to me through your words, and I am brought to tears today and greatly encouraged!

I am especially holding on to these words of yours, which God is speaking directly to me today:

“…..how I long for you to be fully mine.”

And

“You are about to receive a greater revelation of God’s love for you, and your value to Him, than you have ever experienced before.”

I am SOOOO looking forward to that!

Thank you so much for your sensitivity to the Spirit – God’s richest blessings be yours!

Christy! <3 <3 praying for you right now, may you see this situation turn around, and receive all the grace you need to continue to love and serve through all

6. Ti Tanium

This so speaks to me, as there have been events which I feel is part of Enemy attempts to stop revival in our marriage, family and community God wills.

7. Michael Samaro Ekum

Thank you so much Helen Calder.. Funny, but your words seem to come at the right time in the right points of my life.. They’ve been my guide words into the next phases of my life, started noticing sometime ago. May God enlarge you and his work through your life ma, I’m humbled to be a receiver of such great words.. I’m encouraged. Thank you so so much

Hi Michael, I’m glad to hear the words have been encouraging for you and this is my prayer for you (Eph 1)
      ‘…that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe.

8. Hilda

Greetings Helen.I don’t know what to say.You are talking to me again.What you’ve posted,it’s exactly what was prophesied to me.You really are a woman of God.May God continue to bless you richly.

9. Nicholas

God bless you!I have been hurt by two people closely involved in my ministry work today.At a time when i have been assured of funding to build an international christian school,one person i have appointed to a senior position does not even believe it and was just uttering materialistic words instead of faith,the other one walked away from a special assignment.I will not give up.Only God’s love is true.
    Nicholas

10. Diane

This is amazing. I did a 2 year study on SOS, but this, well, the Holy Spirit is speaking loud and clear. I am an incest survivor and my mother was very abusive: my protectors did inflict the greatest pain. I’m now writing about it to help others break these kinds of generational cycles. Never saw SOS apply so clearly to my life, right down to “darkened skin”- I have West African slaves in my family tree and my 2 primary abusers did not. Thank you and blessings to you for posting.

You have been through so much Diane. Your life and voice is a trumpet declaring Jesus’ redeeming and freeing power ~ may many hear and be set free from their own generational cycles. <3

11. Prudence Myeni

Right now I am dealing with my family member. She is been attacking me in hidding all along pretending. It is a betrayal to me,but I am OK I understand that we might be family but working for different kingdoms.

12. IRINE

Hi Helen, Your talking to me its like your seeing me the way am feeling right now. Thanks for your word of encouragement.God bless you. Your really a woman of GOD.

13. RoShanda

Hello Helen, a timely word spoken in to my heart from the father. Thank you so much, the battle can be a bit overwhelming at times, but his grace is efficient. God bless you richly

Hi RoShanda, yes the battle can get intense, praying you experience comfort, relief and a turn around

14. IRINE

Wow thanks for your encouraging message its like your seeing me the way am feeling ,YOUR MESSAGE HAS COME RIGHT ON TIME IN MY SITUATION .

15. Lorena

Helen, I am not kidding you, yesterday I prayed for God to reveal to me if I was to join your ministry. Today you told the story of what happened to me this year and of what God has promised me through this word. Literally, if you heard what happened and how God is preparing me you would be shocked at how this word is for me. I thank God for your life and ministry. I’ll be praying for more confirmation as God has shown me several times that I am a seer and I am learning by making mistakes, which can be pretty painful and unproductive…

16. Claudia Chavez

I so needed this, thank you God for using your servants to confirm what the spirit is stirring up in us! It is well with my soul! This word was a true blessing!

17. Tatiana Lukyanova

Oh my! So powerful and so in time! Helen, I am so thankful for your close relationship with the Father. Thank you, Sister!

18. Yolanda

Hello Sister Helen, I must say this an on time word. It was confirmed this year by a leader in my church this would be the year that I would be call forth to preach the word of God. But lies and plotts came against, and i was hurt by the very one leader in the church I trusted and who God revealed my calling to, because he went alone with the lies and plotts and took action against me. Thee ironic thing is that this very leader who held me back and went along with the people who plotted against me, God command me to send judgements upon him and I was so afraid of what God commanded me to do because he is the one God put in charge of the church, he has been my leader for twenty four years. And thee most recent judgement came this pass weekend. Eventhough I wanted to ask God take to take this cup from me, I realize through all the calamity I’ve endured God is working everything out for my good and at the same time God is showing my leader what he has ordained for me to do in the church, still stands and he will not take his words back.
    GOD BLESS YOU SISTER HELEN, AND THANK YOU FOR A DIVINE ENCOURAGING WORD.

Hi Yolanda, sounds like you have been going through a lot, praying for you right now… Jesus says bless those who curse you (Luke 6:28) so does Paul (Rom 12:14) which I believe is a key to breakthrough

19. Yonas

God always speaks to me thorough you in my situation. You are a real woman of God. Your words are very comforting, empowering and uplifting. May God continue to bless you and your ministry abundantly.

20. Deborah Le Roux

Thank you dear Helen. Amen! What a profound and encouraging word to receive in my present situation. It’s been a very very tough marriage for 5 years now, but I have always kept up the hope. Nothing is impossible for the Lover of our soul. Bless you!

21. Kathryn Newton

Wow Helen Thank you – your words are always timely and spot on, always seem to affirm what Holy Spirit is already saying!. I had a really low day yesterday, thinking about one of my daughters who refuses to talk to me and was very weepy. Yet I know great, impossible things are coming, as I am pushed into the Beloveds arms for comfort and affirmation.
    Bless you as you continue to share what you hear Helen.

Hi Kathryn, I’m sorry to hear about that, being a Mum i know how tender that is. Am praying for you and your family right now <3

22. Marisa

Hello Helen, thank you for obeying the voice of God. Because of your obedience many lives are being released from the grasp of the enemy. I thank God for you. This word in particular it’s bullseye for me. It’s confirmation!!! May God continue to give you wisdom, revelation knowledge and prophetic insight to help lead and guide His children. Thank you so much!!

23. LINDIWE MURINGAYI

Hie Helen, Thank you so much for encouraging me with todays prophecy . Yesterday I was praying if I should join your ministry but I thank God Iam in the right place . May our Lord continue to use tou.

24. Stephanie

This is so spot on, I’m actually in tears. I just came back from trying to get my mother moved away from my abusive father (he tried to kill her and himself again). The cops were called and he was released because he’s a really good manipulator. Anyway, he ended up manipulating my mother while I was moving her out and they both turned on me and my husband. I’ve always been weary of my dad because of the years of abuse, but it hurt for my mom to turn on me. I’m completely distraught and feel broken off from everyone in the family for trying to protect my mother. I feel like I was lured into a den of vipers.
    I’m SO thankful for a consistent and loving God who never turns on me. He always has my best interest in mind and He always holds me close to his heart. I don’t know what I would do without His presence.
    Thank you for the word today.

Oh Stephanie, that’s a very painful situation to be in! I am praying for you now, for a Heavenly download of Father’s love to be unleashed upon you, filling you, bringing comfort and strength. Also praying for overcoming in the area of spiritual warfare – and everything that needs to, to be supernaturally brought into the light.
      Much strength to you <3

25. Trish

Helen, you always hit a bullseye. Thank you for your kind heart and the beautiful way you unfold your ministry to the family of God. Blessings Sister!

1. Ella Nickerson

This Word I Receive for myself I have endured all the slander by leaders in the church I’ve been looked over talked about misunderstood by my very own leaders at one time or another even in marriage but one thing I do as Apostle Paul would say I press towards the prize the high calling that’s in Christ Jesus though at times I didn’t understand how could one that’s been in God longer Than I treat those coming up under them with such jealousy, envy and strife Thank you Lord for keeping me sane and in your love.

26. Praise ibe

Thank you so very much Helen. You brought healing, strength and fortitude into my life thru this inspired, prophetic exposition.
    I am really grateful and I pray that heaven waters, refreshes and replenish you abundantly with so much blessings.
    Thank you.
    Praise Ibe

27. Maeroa Kirifi

Hi Helen

You are such a true woman of God. I apologised for not commenting every time you send a Word for me. Every time I receive a word from God through you it is always confirmed what I was going through or is going through at that time.
    It is very encouraging to know that someone really is seeking God in Spirit and in Truth to reveal His heart for another soul like myself.
    Each time I draw closer to Him, He tells me He loves me more than I know it. And this is always confirmed by His daughter, that is you, Helen.
    May He bless you even more.

Thank you for commenting Maeroa, I appreciate hearing from you and am so glad the words are an encouragement.

28. Kathy Wilson

This word is so encouraging to me! While in pursuit of my destiny and following Jesus I experienced betrayal in the church just as Jesus did. So far the majority of the spiritual warfare has been within the church. I must admit I did not see it coming though in the spirit I sensed something was not right. I kept hearing Holy Spirit say she is not one mine. Though she professed to be. Eventually her fruit was revealed. I chose to walk in forgiveness and love this time with eyes wide open. The wounded are rising and leading revival your words so accurate to everything I have recently gone through the attacks have been coming out of the woodwork the enemy accuser of the brethren is
    desperate. Your words so accurate so incredibly encouraging . Thank you

I’m so sorry to hear of all you’ve been through Kathy. You are growing in wisdom and love and you will see the fruit abundantly

29. Dessary

Thank you thank you this word is so inline and confirmation and encourging for me. Its exactly the way I have been treated and went through. Thank You Father God for this word, I receive it Amein. Bless you Helen and I speak a blessing over you ministry??

30. Alisa

Hello,

This ministered to me so much. It came right on time, as if God wanted me to receive confirmation that he heard my prayer this morning. I needed this. Thanks.

31. Martha Smith

Its amazing this prophecy is just for me. God have seen the wounded hearts. I have been struggling with rejection, shame, loneliness. This is so encouraging to me. I sense the healing power of the Almighty God flowing into my soul, i felt truly there is hope for the wounded, i felt the growth of my faith as i read your prophetic teaching. This reminds me Isaiah 56: 8 ” The LORD God, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, says, Yet, i will gather to him others besides those who are gathered to him” we have hope as we stand together in the promises of our God.
    I pray that God will strengthen you with all might according to his glorious power, so he can transform those who hear the trumpet and together we can reach the dark world.
    Thank you!

32. Qhezu Sibiya

Hi
    Hey this is exactle my story. I was betrayed by my pastor. He promised me marriage but married someone else. I moved out from his church and started a new one. Where I am now I see God moving in my life. I see Him, I dream dreams, I discern things. Thank you Helen

33. Martha Smith

Hello Helen,
    Its so powerful prophecy just for me. I’m an outcast rejected with my own family members and was wounded badly when i ran for rescue to those who are call by his name. Another hit few months ago my only daughter i relay on, turned me away not longer communicating to me as usual. I have no where to turn except to our God the healer who only knows our wounds. God called me in the midst of my struggle to a ministry. I don’t see it yet, but I’m still trusting in him, the one true God of heaven. Isaiah 56:8 ” The LORD God who gathers the outcasts of Israel, says, ‘ Yet i will gather to him others besides those who are gathered to him. You never know how much your prophetic teaching is changing lives. This truly from God.
    May God almighty continue to use you for his glory, may he strengthen you with all might according to his glorious power. To him all be the glory.
    Thank you!

Hi Martha, such an awesome Scripture. Praying for you right now…may his glorious plans be revealed

34. Hunpevi Michael

Helen, truly it hurt indeed, when you choose to trust someone support in this ministry and it’s other way round…. Am in need of prayer right now for even my fiancee is not supporting m. …. And may God empower you and impact more wisdom to you

35. Susan Caley

The word about those who feel the people who should have protected them but have hurt them is spot on for me.Jesus has already started to draw me into a more intimate relationship with him. (I keep getting 2emails of the same blog, and if I make a comment I get an email to say’you seem to have already
    said this’.Any idea what’s going on?)

Hi Susan, thank you. <3
      I'm not sure what is happening re the blog - if you're receiving 2 emails let me know which addresses and we'll cancel one 🙂

36. Charles

Hi Helen, I can really relate with this message.. I need prayer for restoration in my career… As regards my calling.. Still yet to understand.it.. If you can personalize it … I will be very grateful.. Thanks

Hi Charles, am praying for your right now for your career and role to be restored and upgraded

1. Charles

Hello Helen, thanks for the prayers.. I believe God will restore me back to my career with promotion to a new role.. God bless you ma
        Thanks
        charles

37. Kiwi

I am from New Zealand. I read your message, just 1 hour before reading I was praying in tongues and in Spirit and uttered prophetically the same words you said, that the Lord will heal those who are wounded and care for them. 1 hour later, I open my email, I read your words. I was shocked.

I was repeatedly attacked in church that targeted my ethnicity and the core of my identity. I never expected racists in church, but they exist and are there. I faced this in several churches. As a result, I stopped going to church for many years. My issue is not against individuals, but against the spirit that did this as individuals can be influenced by demonic spirits. I hope God will protect me and enable me to return to ministry again in the future. Pray for me.

1. TURINAWE EMMANUEL

God can reestablish you again. Remember His calling upon your life is irrevocable Romans 11:29 For the gifts and the calling of God are not subject to repentance. So pick up from where you stopped. The Lord is with you.

Hi Kiwi (I’m also a Kiwi) I’m so sorry to hear that. We came from such a lovely multicultural church in New Zealand, and I’m sad to hear you have had a tough time. Jesus is a Redeemer and He’s redeeming the pain, He’s redeeming the years. He loves you and is calling you. Praying for you now

38. TURINAWE EMMANUEL

Dear Hellen, I just can’t describe how spot on this message fitted so perfectly in my situation. God forever be blessed for using you

39. Pamela

Thank you for this message. The Lord reminds me that He can take the wounded-weakness in me and use it to strengthen me for the ministry out reach towards others. Yes, in weakness, we are made strong that others might be drawn to Him also. I can identify with the woman in SOS. It is by pursuing Christ that we gain our strength and identify beyond what is projected upon us by others. The Beloved is Our Redeemer.

40. Patrina

Helen, your WORDS… so many specific targeted words… brought a well spring of tears and Thanksgiving. Praising Jesus for His continued pursuit of me. Broken but not destroyed. Crushed but not without breath. Internally bruised, but eternally strengthened by and for His Kingdom Family on earth as it is in heaven.

I am praying for you!! I am interceeding for you and your ministry. For His protective Watchmen over and surrounding you. That you might continually feel the freedom that only comes from being in the presence of The Lord…. in that secret place. You, dear Helen know it well. I bless you in the name of Jesus and ask Him to release more of Himself into every nook and cranny of your being. Filled to the brim with more of HIM! May we dance in the overflow of His presence…in you. Encouraged… to bathe in the fullness of His presence …within our own hearts and minds.

Thank you for your continued diligence… and a heart that shares the wisdom and understanding that can only come from spending time in the secret place with Him.

You release what I call “one-anothering” … walking each other home through His Kingdom family on earth. I receive it in Jesus name. Thank you for encouraging us to ‘occupy ‘ until He returns.

Holy hugs,
    Patrina

Hi Patrina, such a beautiful comment and I sure appreciate the holy hugs. Thanks so much. Keep dancing and praying. <3

41. Geraldine

I feel that I have overcome past hurts and comes easily for me, however I did get angry about it for a few years not so long ago. What I have been promised is to see into the hurting person’s heart. All that really matters is that we impress God even if we stand alone (We never alone) He tests us to see if we will be able resist temptation of tit for tat, butter for fat. I have one person I have to overcome with but I prefer to stay far away from her because she intentionally bullies me. This has been very painful to me and I truly long to be there for her. She insulted my mother many years ago, in front of people that don’t like my mom. and I have just not been able to overcome that.I love all these people and just want peace among-st them. Is it me that is in the wrong, it is really painful to feel like this and I have prayed for years about this. It is one prayer that has not been answered. I don’t, by all means ponder on it but I also don’t like feeling like this, it is not comfortable to have that in me. I know God says we must bless those who hate us and pray for them. I do that, I think. I have cried many tears to God about this for years. I am just as much a sinner as she is. Since she came into my life, I became insecure. It is strange, however on the other hand, I know God says we must stay away from busybodies, wdo. I am now questioning if is her words affecting me because she really loves to make up her own stories, she is known for it. No one has to tell me, because I always test others by listening to them speak to other people and some up their fruit. Our words are alive, very very alive. As for my promise, it is not easy to accept, it is huge. I have been called a horseman by a pastor. The other church I went to believes in one being the Apostle of a mega church, so I was often prophesied about having wealth on a scale like I will not believe. Part of God’s promise is partly money but it will not be for me, as I really like living by faith. My dream is to help others in so many ways. I try to sew to make an income for my family and to help my hubby but every time I start it I get ill. I have been ill for many years now and I don’t want a diagnosis. I rest most of the time and spend time in the word and researching because I cannot have enough of God. I never complain about my illness and am always happy and ready to encourage and correct my family. We were millionaires 10 years ago but gave everything back to the bank (2008 crash) with smiles on our faces because I did not want my children to get scard. I am glad that happened and knew it would happen because everyone was becoming puffed up with pride. I was the founder of the business but I walked away from it. My hubby and I went on the wayward path after that but eventually I turned back to God. I am pretty much like Isaac who dug wells and others take off with it, because I can’t handle the greed of it as well as unethical practices. At this stage I don’t even know what to pray for my husband in his job because there is so much corruption in real estate. He is being blessed and works very hard. He wants to start a real estate company of his own again but I am not sure what God would want for him. Beautiful thing about this all is that my kids 23, 21 and 18 don’t want to leave home and our family stands together united and in peace as well as love. I am very happy and blessed to have you cross my path, it has meant a lot to me. I have not been attending church and at this stage don’t want to. God is my healer and as long as I rest I feel strong in the Lord and don’t pay attention to it. His will be done and not mine. God bless you, Helen. I hope one day I will be able to speak into your life, as well.

1. Patience

My dear sister Geraldine, remember you are what God says you are in Jesus name, keep meditating on the word of God, do not let God’s word depart from your mouth, meditate on God’s word day and night, declare the word of God over your life. You are blessed and more than a conqueror and will achieve what God has called you to achieve in Jesus name Amen.

Hi Geraldine, it sounds as though you have been through so much. It’s wonderful to hear of the closeness and love of your family. God is faithful and you are growing in wisdom through it all. Stay open to people and to the call of God, He has more for you, His plans are good.

42. Patience

Highly esteemed woman of God, thank you for allowing God to use you, this prophetic message speaks to my life, May God continue to use you mightily.
    You are blessed.

43. Rosamund

Thank you so much Helen for this spot-on insightful and most helpful blog post. It has blessed me on my journey and I have copied it into the back of my Bible.

Hi Rosamund, I’m glad to hear it’s been meaningful ~ and that’s a great way for us to keep special words or Bible studies in view

44. PETER

Hellen ,God speaks with you. Its now a year i am very sick , sometimes i feel might die any time , but i have God’s promises over my life. After reading this post i felt some spiritual energy coming back. I know God’s promises are yes and amen! Pray for me Hellen. Stay blessed.

1. Patrina

Yes yes and Amen! Praying for you Peter! May His ministeing Angels come along side of you and infuse you with His needed spiritual restorative energy … and physically hold you up to walk in His strength , in Jesus name
      Patrina

Hi Peter, His promises are yes and amen! I’m praying for you right now. May you know His strength, physically and in every way