Prophetic Word: It’s Time for Your Download from Heaven

‘He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.’ (Psalm 107:20, NIV)

Today, I believe God is sending a word of healing to those who have experienced disappointment, frustration, or loss—especially in relation to something you believed God was giving you.

Maybe what you passed through, or where you find yourself right now, is not exactly what you dreamed of.

But the God who created the universe is the Father who holds you in His arms.

Receive God’s comfort, along with renewed faith for the fulfilment of His promise to you.

You Have to Get Into the ‘Wi’Fi’ to Download

A few days ago, a friend asked me about a conference I attended recently. And I replied, ‘I feel like I’m still unpacking and receiving… it’s like online, when you have data that belongs to you that’s ‘in the cloud’ and you have to get into the Wi-Fi to download it. [1] That’s what I’m sensing, and it’s quite an exciting place in the Spirit to be!’

And as I clicked off the Facebook chat window, I felt that familiar jolt of the Holy Spirit. I knew He was saying, ‘Pay attention! Something important is at stake.’

When we were children, we learned our first road rule—whenever you cross a road, ‘Stop! Look! Listen!’ I’m still learning to be alert to those moments when God is speaking. [2]

As I came away from that conversation, the word ‘Wi-Fi’ was standing out to me. [3]

• ‘You have to get into the Wi-Fi to download it’

Then I saw it.

W– What
I – is
F – Father’s
I – Intention?

‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.’ (Matt 6:9-10, NIV)

You Have a Generous Father

Today, as you ask, ‘What is Father’s intention?’  know that your Father’s attitude towards you is one of love, favor and generosity.

He is not holding back—and if that is what you have felt, it is a lie of the enemy!

‘He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?’ (Rom 8:32 KJV)

You can be certain of your Father’s liberality towards you.

The Substance of God’s Promise to You Already Exists

‘I have given you every place on which the sole of your foot treads, just as I promised to Moses.’ (Joshua 1:3, AMP)
‘For no word from God shall be void of power.’ (Luke 1:37, ASV)

Whatever God’s promise is to you, Heavenly resources have already been made available for His word to be fulfilled.

The substance of your promise already exists. It is ‘in the cloud’—in Heavenly places.

Perhaps you felt as though you experienced some kind of interruption to receiving something you expected from God. But you can trust your Heavenly Father. He hasn’t finished with you yet!

God’s ‘yes!’ to you stands in Heavenly places.

God’s Promise Has No Expiry Date

In Australia, if we’re not at home when a parcel we’ve ordered arrives, we get a card in the mailbox. It says we have 10 days to collect the package, or it may be returned to the sender. Similarly, links to online downloads sometimes expire.

Perhaps you felt as though there was a delay or interruption. But God’s promise to you has not expired.

Go again before the throne. Present your receipt—God’s word to you—and RSVP ‘yes’ to His invitation.

There is a Gift of Hope in the Place of Trouble

Even if your own (or someone else’s) actions have caused pain, or stalled progress in some area, your Father has a gift of grace for you.

God spoke a word through the Prophet Hosea about Israel, saying:

“I will lead her into the wilderness and speak tenderly to her. There I will give her back her vineyards, and will make the Valley of Achor a door of hope.” (Hosea 2:14-15b NIV)

The Hebrew word Achor means trouble or disturbance [4]

That very place of trouble, trial, or even failure is where God says, “I have a gift for you”.

He says, ‘It’s restoration time!”

“I am calling you to intimacy. Right here is your doorway of hope; an entryway to a new opportunity for fruitfulness.”

Receive the enablement of the Holy Spirit to:

• Forgive that person who hurt you
  • Say ‘yes’ to the God’s kindness and His invitation to repent
  • Receive Jesus’ abundant grace

In His Presence, let go of those disappointments, the conflict and those unmet expectations. Receive His comfort.

Hear Him say, “I have paid the price in full.” And open up your heart.

It’s Download time.

Notes

[1] ‘In the cloud’ is a phrase commonly used for data that is kept offsite. It is being held in remote servers and needs to be downloaded via the internet in order to be accessed.

[2] ‘I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts; I will look to see what he will say to me, and what answer I am to give to this complaint.’ (Hab 2:1, NIV)

[3] Recently, I have been sharing on our online Prophetic School what it means to be in ‘Heaven’s Hotspot’. Under an open Heaven, there are no hindrances to receiving revelation from God.
‘The Holy Spirit is always speaking but we’re not always tuned in. It’s like wifi. There is download capacity at any given moment, whether or not you use it, or realize it.
And the place where you are right now matters to God. You are in a place of divine appointment. You are at Heaven’s hotspot! And I believe God is saying to you today, ‘Now is the time to encounter Me.’
This is an excerpt from the new prophetic/impartation video on the Enliven Prophetic School, ‘Heaven’s hotspot: Learn from Jacob at Bethel’ (see below)

[4] Strong’s H5911 Achor is also the place of Achan’s sin (see Joshua 7:24-26)

Related Posts

The Number One Key to Praying with Faith

Dealing with Prophetic Disappointment: Why is My Prophecy Unfulfilled?

How to Access Your Heavenly Supply Line

Enliven Prophetic School News

This is an excerpt from the new prophetic/impartation video on the online school, ‘Heaven’s hotspot: Learn from Jacob at Bethel’.

View and sign up to my self-paced video lecture series in the Enliven Prophetic School here. Choose between a small monthly subscription, or a one-off payment with no expiry date.

© 2018 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching

40 thoughts on “Prophetic Word: It’s Time for Your Download from Heaven

1. Grace Makuchete

This article came just as I sat at my desk wondering the meaning of all that has happened to me in the past few days. I am facing such opposition on a project that God clearly made a way for me. I have made so much progress and suddenly BOOM attacks from every corner so much so that I have even received an order to stop the project until further notice. I have all the relevant approvals but clearly the opposition is serious.
    Thank you for this encouraging post. Its almost as if you wrote it with me and my situation in mind. I LOVE THIS GOD. HE LOCATES YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!

2. Patrick

Much needed perspective, thank you. Struggling to understand the devastating loss of a friendship, and why every attempt at reconciliation is rebuffed or rejected; seeing the enemy’s fingerprints in all of it.

This came just as I was saying I was ready yo give up on ever seeing restoration that I know God has promised. Thank you.

3. Sharon

The prophetic word this week, I feel like God is talking directly to me on different things and what I’m going through. More and more he is teaching me to trust him and lean on him. I can feel the shift. When everyone is sleeping, I’m on my knees and crying out to God, listen as he is speaking to me. Following his instructions.

4. Hilda

Thank you Helen for another encouraging words,just what i need to hear.I choose to forgive and forget and receive my fathers grace.

5. Yolanda

Thank you Sister Helen for this prophecy it is an on-time word for me. I were just talking to the Lord two days ago, asking him what happened because I thought in the last season what he had promised me concerning my Ministry would go forth, but it didn’t because of great opposition. So I asked the Lord what should I do now, and he said to me daughter just stand still and enjoy my presence, my promise still stands. And while enjoying this great intimacy with God he began to show me his next plan to bring his promise his will for my life to pass. God bless you Sister Helen, God gave you a divine word to confirm everything that he had spoken to me.

6. Nosisa

I have been in this situation since 2014 sometimes I feel like giving up but this has encouraged me and I can see light at the end of a tunnel. I pray that this is the time when all my suffering ends. As the word of God says Joy comes in the morning, this is the end of me being abused and may God pardon my abuser cause he knows not what he is doing, how much harm and pain he has caused in his family which is us.

Hi Nosisa, I’m praying right now for the strength and grace to be fully released to you, and people who will be at the right time, at the right place to help you, and release you into a new season of healing

7. Jadien Savage

Thanks for this much needed word. Just release from hospital, wth blood clots, right lung PE., and left lower extremities. My stomach was so swollen and I was unble to eat without severe pain after taking the medication. I revisit my Dr., which was trying to treat me for something else, he was not listening to what I was saying. I always pray, I heard the spirit of God , tell me it is the mediation that has my stomach swollen and painful to eat. God show me what to take and stop medication. I did. left a voicemail informing my Dr. that I was stopping medication. ( no callbk). My stomach is feeling better,I am being restore and medical issue is in God’s hand. Thanks for your powerful from God. God’s promises are yes and Amen. Keep me in pray, as I pray. for you and your family.

I’m glad to hear you are gaining health and strength, Jadien, I’m praying for you now for fullness of health and continued wisdom in pathways to take.

8. Don

Thank you Helen for the prophetic word you have shared today, like many (I guess) it is as if God has used you to speak directly to me… Yesterday I was questioning the promise (Josh 1: 2-9) that has been over my life, and to a certain extent questioning why would God use someone as broken as I.
    I thank God that this word found its way to me, it has encouraged me greatly – Thank you.

I’m glad to hear the word was timely for you Don. Our God is so kind and full of grace. It’s our surrender that He needs. A book that blessed me greatly has been Roy Godwin’s ‘The Grace Outpouring’ ~ you just reminded me of it.

9. Jodie Mehrens

Thank you!
    God has brought “Yes” to my attention multiple times recently. Your acrostic WIFI is similar to the acrostic He gave to me:
    Y-yielded
    E-expectancy
    S-Spirit-supply

10. Michael

This word was too accurate. I just returned from a service where the Holy Ghost took over and led us back to reclaiming visitations by seeking him. And how only when we find him we get the answers to our prayer. He spoke of delays and how we must seek him to end the seasons of delay. We were all slain in the spirit of prayer. I Just got home and saw this mail which is so much of a confirmation to everything I just shared. It strengthened me and made me assured I spoke from the lord tonight. Thank you for speaking the right word for the season

11. Lilly

Loved this message! I waited 17 years to remarry & did; we bought a beautiful house (my 1st house ever) & I have a new car. However, in less than a year of marriage my husband has filed for divorce & is no longer walking with the Lord. In time, per the divorce, I will be divorced, I will lose my home bc it will be sold and my car (bc I cannot afford it). These are all things I prayed for & believes God for only to see them taken from me bc of my husband. He’s not even allowing me currently to have my belongings back. This message spoke to me as your last several messages have. Thank you so much for being faithful in sharing with us and being led by the Lord!

12. Nina

What a “NOW” word this is! Truly this is a word that was sent to sustain me, encourage me, and keep me moving forward. The Word of the Lord has tested me, just as it tested Joseph, until its fulfillment. Thank you for obeying the Holy Spirit in order to deliver such a timely, prophetic word!

13. JOHNPAUL OBOJOR

waoh, grace to flows into his searchable words, I am seriously bless cause am trusting God fir his healing over ny left hand, after an accident, pls pray for me, I want to use my hand for his glory again, shallom

14. Geraldine

Hi there Helen. Thank you for your prayers from last week. I did not reply because I was processing it. Since I read it, things have become more clear to me. The promise God has given me is almost unbelievable to me. I have been a real Sarah about it. I can see my life is going to change drastically and am a little sad about it but I know everything bus for the sake of His kingdom here on earth. I bought the course and am excited about it. I haven’t quite gotten stated with it because I read Genesis 38, but I could not stop reading because I felt like I was reading about my own life. He answered many questions I have had. So thankful to Him for ordering our footsteps to each other. It has been a few hard years with no human to listen and need exhortation and encouragement. Thank you and bless you.

15. Natasha Dover

Dear Helen, your prophecies is a conformation of what God has been saying to me in my dreams.
    I have been getting these visions and dreams that causes me to research. And I have come to realized that God is speaking of his out pouring of his a holy Spirit upon his people.
    His words as I study and your prophecies are coordinating perfectly to the interpretation of my dreams.
    I was reading a scripture and it takes me right back to prophecies you shared with me. Thank you for sharing and I’m looking forward to hearing more from you. God bless.

16. Kathy

You are truly accurate !!! Perfect Timing as well !!!
    I have been feeling discouraged, disappointed and derailed by the enemy causing distractions. Warfare, persecution and criticism the accuser of the brethren at work.
    the enemy is desperate God’s word is true and my one true friend.
    Thank you Helen for an encouraging word so refreshing.
    Kathy

17. Charmaine Bosman

So blessed, encouraged by this Word, such confirmation, read today about door of Hope, Hosea 2:14-15, & read it again in your message, such confirmation

18. juwonlo

Ima in tears right now..my God is just so good to me.. your post was exact.. completely direct to me.. now I am in light of God’s love for me. Thank you Jesus