Prophetic Insight: ‘I am Healing Frustration and Restoring Your Joy’

Today I believe God is reaching into areas of frustration, bringing comfort and restoring faith.

• Frustration occurs when progress is blocked. It is the feeling we have when something important to us is delayed, or cannot be changed
  • It may arise when we feel disempowered, because of circumstances or the actions of others

Frustration can be like a crack in a vessel. Over time, our hope and joyful expectation drains out of us. We can become dry and empty.
If you can relate to this, hear your Father saying,

“I am healing the breach! I am repairing what is broken. I am replenishing you and restoring your joy.”

He wants you to know that His compassion and mercy is abundant towards you.

Sometimes, we appear to be stuck, but God says otherwise!

Today I believe God is reaching into areas of frustration and bringing comfort, and restoring faith.‘We have escaped like a bird from the fowler’s snare; the snare has been broken, and we have escaped’ (Psalm 124:7 NIV)

God promised Paul he would testify about Jesus in Rome (Acts 23:11). And yet he become stuck in Caesarea, waiting for a decision from the weak-minded governor Felix.

Two years went by.

It took a change of leadership and a dramatic appeal by Paul, in order for him to be sent to Rome. But if Paul hadn’t been sent at that exact time, there are a large number of people in the Acts account, who would not have heard the Gospel (see Acts 26-28).

God is faithful. And He has His perfect timing.

Just as happened to Paul, there may be times when we’re subject in frustration to lawmakers—or educators, bosses or leaders.

• When others are in charge, they can make decisions that directly affect us and our prophetic calling.

A leader may make a decision without our consultation. Instead of being closer to where we believe God is taking us, for a period of time it seems the opposite may be happening.

This can be true in our work life, church or ministry life.

But behind the scenes, God is at work.

That Frustration May be a Clue to Your Freedom

This week, I have been preparing a video lecture from my own life-lessons, on the topic of ‘prophetic expectations in church and ministry life’. One lesson that stood out to me, is this:

Frustration can be a sign that we’re looking for God’s answer in people or circumstances.

When I look back, there’s been many times I have wholeheartedly believed God’s future plan for my life was bound up with a church or organization I was traveling with at that time. I learned to hold on very lightly to those kinds of expectations.

• My role was to faithfully serve the vision of the leaders God gave me at those times. It was God’s role to fulfil His promises and plan for my life.

He is so faithful! As the Bible says, ‘The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.’ (1 Thess 5:24, NIV)

Your expectation about your calling can be on God alone.

Know that your Father who has created and called you is sovereign. He is faithful to His promises.

That Circumstance Cannot Limit You

A new song is rising within you. ‘This circumstance is not my limitation. You, oh God, are my expectation!’

The Bible tells us that our experience can be like Abraham’s.

• While waiting for God’s prophetic promise to be fulfilled, we can be strengthened in our faith (Rom 4:20-21)
  • Instead of becoming dry and weak, we can be filled with faith and growing stronger!

Here is a personal confession you can make from Scripture:

‘I am not wavering at the promise of God. I believe every promise given to me by my Heavenly Father is being fulfilled. I am strengthened in faith; I am giving glory to God! I am fully convinced that what God has promised, He is able to perform.’ (Based on Romans 4:20-21)

Receive a fresh infilling from Heaven today.

More Inspiration on the Enliven Prophetic School

The above lesson was inspired from my latest teaching on the topic of ‘Prophetic Expectations in the Context of Church or Ministry Life’.

I will be building this workshop on the school throughout March and warmly invite you to join me.
View and enroll in the complete video lecture series on the Enliven Prophetic School here. You can choose between a small monthly subscription, or a one-off payment with no expiry date.

Modules on the School currently include: ‘How to hear God’s voice’ ‘How to Begin and Grow in Prophecy’, ‘The Seer Gift: How to Grow in Pictures and Visions’, ‘Discernment and Prophetic Warnings’ and the ‘Prophetic Guidance Master Class’

© 2018 Helen Calder Enliven Blog – Prophetic Teaching
A part of the David McCracken Ministries family

34 thoughts on “Prophetic Insight: ‘I am Healing Frustration and Restoring Your Joy’

1. Robert

For the last 9 months your messages have addressed the very core of my problem on my spiritual path with God. They come at the exact time and moment. They are real answers to my practical problems on my path with God. Your work is very valuable and directly linked to the fulfillment of God’s great plan. What a joy to experience this kind of synchronicities.Thanks,
    rw

2. Ruth Nyandoro

Thank you Helen. This is a Word in Season. I am in a place I believe I am coming into the being and purpose for which God created me and yet there is a sense of ‘wait just a little longer, I will launch you’…and yet I was of the opinion I had waited long enough…but the whisper still calls me to ‘just wait a little longer’

3. jared

am so grateful for the powerful inspiration, your message has come at the right time when I needed it because am undergoing treatment for the last one month now having a problem with the esophagus and the lining of the stomach where am to undergo operation.

Hi Jared, I’m praying for you right now, may the treatment be accelerated and supernaturally effective, healed in Jesus’ Name.

4. martha

hi Helen
    glory to God almighty every word of God is true and speaks to us this has just encouraged me i believe there’s something special that God has in store for me and i believe in His TIMING i know there are things that God promised me,this even makes me more patient our only peace can come only from the word of God thank you so much may God bless you greatly for continuing doing the great job i feel strong n possitive at the moment hearing what God says about my situation that He hasnt and will never forget about it perfect timing is the best bless you

Hi Martha, praying for you right now, yes He does have something special for you <3

5. Katlego

Thank you for allowing God to use you in such a remarkable way. Your message is direct and accurate for my life. I went for a job interview on the 10th of January this year and the interview went well. But to this day, the potential employer has not given me an offer. They have been communicating that they are still interested in employing me but at the same time delaying to sign me up.

Thank you for the encouraging words. God is in control.

6. Frik Stroh

Helen,

The timing of your email to me today and your blog above speaks of Gods timing. When i read it i just started to laugh, called my wife and we both agree that it can only be God’s timing. This email confirms to me that what He tasked me with just over 2 weeks ago , is definitely what the Lord wants me to do at this point and time (if handled incorrectly could cause chaos). The lord wants the outcome to increase the footprint of the congregation in the community and at the same time protect it from a potentially negative impact.

Regard

Frik

Hello to you both Frik, I’m praying for grace and wisdom as you break out and do what God’s given you to do. May the footprint deepen and increase and become a channel through which His river flows!

7. christy

I am grateful for this message i know God needed me to hear, my hysbands boss is blocking our future, (too Long of a story), he made commission last year, she said they lost money, so no commission, no bonus, and that was going to pay off our truck. She also has yet to get in line with the new taxes, she said it will work out! She is supposed to take care of this. Anyway, i am so frustrated with her, been going on for years, she actually took away 15% of his pay three years ago, said they dont make enough, then hired a new decorator one year ago. I pray, but we are still in this place where she has her foot on his neck, she is a Millionaire, and wont help. Plus, God promised us a child 7 years ago, and im still waiting, i pray all the time, he has shown us visions, but not real sure what they mean. Please pray for us, i need to know what God has in store for us, especially with my husbands job, he was promised a great future, but nothing in writing, he us too afraid to address her, he has tried, but she blows him off. Thank you for your Post’s, they are inspiring and helpful, God bless you!

8. Elsie Bouwman

I’m certainly not frustrated, but got to singing, “The circumstance is not my limitation. You, oh God are my expectation.”

Marvelled when I read Romans 4: 20-21!!

“He did not waver at the promise of God though unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God.” (Romans 4: 20)

This morning, while we were all in the kitchen: one at the laptop and two making breakfast, I did ask both people in the kitchen: “How long did Abraham and Sarah wait for their promised baby?” Yes, I was seeing it in my heart that all the days, weeks, months and years of waiting and believing was God producing faith in their hearts on earth believing for the promised baby to be born. That very faith is in the earth those years back then and remains in the earth today!!

Singing, “We are one in the Spirit, we are one in the Lord. We are one in the Spirit, we are one in the Lord…”

Shalom, shalom,

Hello Elsie, wow it’s amazing how God can use ‘kitchen moments’ for extraordinary transactions…reminds me of the time last year my husband and I prayed a simple prayer over our kitchen counter and a move of the Spirit broke out!

9. James Goodman

Hi Helen

Thank you – this is such a word in season. I love how we just sometimes can’t cope with the act of not knowing as Christians:- “why hasn’t this promise come to pass yet?” Paul was stuck in Caesarea, TWO YEARS went by… such an important man, such an important ministry yet there he was stuck…. This 2 years is a timeframe that is incredibly relevant to my work situation right now. As confirmation I also read this morning the scripture where Thomas says to Jesus in obvious frustration:

“No, we don’t know, Lord, we have no idea where you are going, so how can we know the way?” Jn 14:5

He didn’t realise – and I sympathise with him – that Jesus IS the Way! Sometimes we have to stop still with Jesus, stick with him and serve where we are. Perhaps what I have to do is get to know and stick alongside Jesus a lot better.

God bless, James

Yes that’s a very specific timeframe, isn’t it James? I only thought of that story right in the moment of writing ~ Holy Spirit brought it to mind. I pray you get some clarity with your work situation.
      I love the thought about Thomas!

10. Rama

The message has been timely. I pray and wish to to be encouraged with of such messages. thankyou and may God continue to bless you.

11. Stuart Hatchard

Thank you I spent a great deal of time on my knees pleading with my heavenly Father give me souls or take my life I believe He told me to build a House of Prayer there will be a pruning but you build the house of prayer I’ll build the church. We are down to 6. Family is being knocked left right and centre I am so tied if I can’t glorify God in my life I want Him to take me home. that how I feel at the moment. I found comfort in you word thanks

Praying for you right now, Stuart. May you encounter His comfort, wisdom, provision and every insight needed for the breakthrough

12. Priscilla

Thank you for this message for sometime now I’ve been frustrated because I have been unemployed for long hence can’t support my family well, frustrated marriage and sick child but your encouragement that God’s timing is perfect has given me much hope.

13. Bridgette Hlophe

God bless you Helen, thank you for allowing God to use you in our lives. The past years have not been easy as my husband is currently unemployed and I had to relocate, leaving him and my 3 children 200km away. This has lit my spirit and given me hope.

14. Rev. Banu Moore

These words changed my life in the last two days and unstuck me… I came across your site not long ago and have been reading a lot. Quite new to really growing in the prophetic, but I believe the Lord is calling me ahead for this purpose. I am very much alone in my denominational circle but I am not afraid anymore. Thank you…

Hello Rev. Banu, welcome to Enliven Blog, I’m glad the teaching has been meaningful to you and pray for a new season of confidence and release in the gifts and ministry of the Holy Spirit ~ keep in touch